Taylor R - videos #2

5434 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

All I want to know is who's idea was it to insert all the corny, American songs in her vlog? Not really fitting, it reminds me of an 80s TV show. 

Maybe folks living in Hong Kong have more insight into this?

Edited by sleepmon

Posted

Its sad when you have no friends, that you have to buy them....

Posted

What really makes me sad about Taylor is that she sees aging as this horrid process that makes you ugly and undesirable. I think that people tend to look better as they age, my mother looks better at almost 50 than she did in her 20s honestly. Taylor is always going to be a really good looking person if she doesn't get work done. I was really rooting for her when her true face was coming back from the fillers, I thought she was finally embracing her natural self, and now I see the chipmunk cheeks again. I feel so disappointed because I thought she was finally starting to love herself. I want Taylor to love herself so she can teach her young followers to love and care for themselves.

Its sad when you have no friends, that you have to buy them....

I really believe that Taylor did this out of the goodness of her heart. She sent Jascha a birthday package when his best friend mailed her agency. I can tell that she does have some good in her and wants to make people happy as well as interact more with her audience. She's decent at interacting with her viewers and that really says a lot about her, she takes her job as a public figure somewhat seriously. Not a lot of people featured on PULL would do this for their fans

Posted

Her cheek is looking how it did in her old Pocky Valentines video

tay upp.png

Posted

Jesus guys, those cheeks. I doubt there's many people on this planet who would consider those blown-up cheeks more attractive than the natural look. I'm not against procedures, although I can't imagine doing them myself. But this, I just don't get it. I remember when I gained some weight years and years ago and for the first time in my life, I felt like it had affected my face as well and I was absolutely freaking out. So I can't for the life of me understand why someone would choose to (and pay to) have that face. I wonder what Taylor sees when she looks in the mirror because I'm pretty sure it's not what I see when I look at her. 

Posted

The video was really sweet, but don't you guys think this will probably bring a lot of unwanted attention? I mean, I have a feeling many people will start emailing her agency for "surprised". 

I also noticed in the comments people are still complaining about the assistant. 

be20c5bcde57cc0d36ccf7339ab71319.png

9ff1ad12ee588d6a2e6f9be010883aac.png

da6793a562c11d4a22de574d0c5e6c46.png

Posted

I also noticed in the comments people are still complaining about the assistant. 

To be fair, the video was rather out of focus at times. I was thinking the same when watching it but wouldn't take the time out of my day to comment or complain about it on YouTube because to me, it's not a big deal. I do wonder how Taylor feels about it though because she considers these videos her job so I can imagine she's secretly frustrated when she views the footage and discovers shaky passages. 
As for the assistant, maybe it's just me but when Taylor said that meeting Jascha and Gioia is like going on a Tinder date, and then added she's never actually been on one, the assistant threw in that she has been. I felt like Taylor was not entirely amused by the assistant interrupting the video with her own voice/comment. But maybe that's just me. 

Posted

As for the assistant, maybe it's just me but when Taylor said that meeting Jascha and Gioia is like going on a Tinder date, and then added she's never actually been on one, the assistant threw in that she has been. I felt like Taylor was not entirely amused by the assistant interrupting the video with her own voice/comment. But maybe that's just me. 

I didn't really see that but noticed that they had way less interaction than before. But then again this is different kind of video than her usual clogs. What I don't understand why didn't she hire someone with a bit more experience. For example, Shane's camera man is amazing and he gets along really well with them (I believe they're even friends). 

p.s. Do you think she get inspred my Shane Dawson to have her camera person?

Posted

I didn't really see that but noticed that they had way less interaction than before. But then again this is different kind of video than her usual clogs. What I don't understand why didn't she hire someone with a bit more experience. For example, Shane's camera man is amazing and he gets along really well with them (I believe they're even friends). 

p.s. Do you think she get inspred my Shane Dawson to have her camera person?

Exactly! The girl she hired as never been an video assistant to anyone before, she didn't follow Taylor before applying to the job, she not a professional. I even doubt if she's even qualified to be an assistant.

It's not the girl's fault for being under-qualified, it's Taylor's for hiring her and not giving her the right tools to film (training). But I really doubt Taylor would be frustrated with her, she's not that kind of person.

Posted

I think it was super sweet to meet up with them and spend all that time with them. She truly seemed to enjoy herself!

Posted

Exactly! The girl she hired as never been an video assistant to anyone before, she didn't follow Taylor before applying to the job, she not a professional. I even doubt if she's even qualified to be an assistant.

It's not the girl's fault for being under-qualified, it's Taylor's for hiring her and not giving her the right tools to film (training). But I really doubt Taylor would be frustrated with her, she's not that kind of person.

just to add to this, Taylor's recording skills weren't that good either, kinda feels like they just wanna hate on the new girl cause it's not TayTay who's recording :/ like, Taylor used to record her tits "by accident" , i'd hardly call that professional but ok, to each their own i guess. I still don't know why Taylor even hired her in the first place, she still releases like, 2-3 videos a month :|  

Posted

Taylor also said she couldnt pay the assistant a lot of money. You get what you pay for and a 1000 dollar hoodie was more valuable

Posted

Didn't Taylor buy a stabilizer for the camera though?