• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9170 posts in this topic

Posted

The clickbait part is that she made it look that something tragic happened and an emergency came up. Nope just Taylor getting skinny fat and lazy weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and also laughing about her bf being in pain. Great job Taylor

Posted

THIS!!! Taylor should definitely watch this and really think about her actions and reasons of living like she does. As I was watching this myself I couldn't help but be reminded of Taylor when the woman started talking about No-face.

Posted

I wish Taylor would stop with trying to go viral by making embarrassing trash content. She had the potential to have a well respected channel who puts out real interesting content (modelling, travel, fitness, recipes) and that could have led to other things like a clothing line, home decor line, other work outside of Youtube etc. She even might have had the potential to make it big as a model? But no, instead she decides to do her makeup like a clown, and arse lick all these famous idiots like the Paul's & Kardashians. Honestly she just makes me mad at this point because she has the resources and privilege to make something good work for her and she just makes boring clickbait videos instead?

I've been watching her for 2 years (when she first started vlogging) and I know she was still a bit cringe back then with the lenses etc but she was definitely more likeable. She is literally just a living meme at the point. Which she would probably find a compliment! Taylor just stop this madness and do something with your life lmfao.

Sorry for going on a little rant ya'll, and I'm sure all of this has been said already, but I just had to get it off my chest. I watch her on-and-off and will occasionally lurk this thread, but have never commented until now. Her latest video just annoyed me so much, the clickbait, the overdrawn lips, the editing of the video... get it together Taylor!

That is the issue with western culture is people are worshipping these type of people and gets the most views. Her lolita video did get a lot of view but other better quality ones didnt. It sucks. My fav Taylor period was probably more in the middle when she did less vlogs and they were interesting and made better quality videos. She seemed happier too. 

Posted

THIS!!! Taylor should definitely watch this and really think about her actions and reasons of living like she does. As I was watching this myself I couldn't help but be reminded of Taylor when the woman started talking about No-face.

Watched the vid and Taylor's was recommended after. Creepy :alpacaworry2:

Posted

I don't get why Taylor needs this one-month long break at all. and I don't think she knows how lucky she got to have this.

98% of us here have to go to the office now matter how exhausted (mentally and physically) we feel!

Posted

I don't try to mock your or anything, but for a moment I thought you were being sarcastic. I'm still not sure...

Her rant videos always bore me to no end, so I skipped most of it. But if she really changes her content, well, good. I have lost most of my hope for her channel though. PULL basically goes through this phase all three months: She is going to change, her content is going to be better!  --> 3 days later: Oh, wait... it's still the same.

Haha, well, I can not blame you ^^ Nah, I was being serious, but I said Goodbye to her a while back and lost touch with her vids so that I forgot that she had the exact same phases over and over again. Nonetheless I'm still curious and how it will go with her new start in February.

Posted

I don't get why Taylor needs this one-month long break at all. and I don't think she knows how lucky she got to have this.

98% of us here have to go to the office now matter how exhausted (mentally and physically) we feel!

Because she was spoiled since she was a kid. She doesnt know how to be exhausted.

Posted

Are some people here a little salty? Yes she lives an easy, rich life and yes most of us need to work hard to get by, we get it. But she's not wrong for using the time and money she has (access to).

Posted (edited)

Are some people here a little salty? Yes she lives an easy, rich life and yes most of us need to work hard to get by, we get it. But she's not wrong for using the time and money she has (access to).

She isn't using it for her business though and her bf is starting to notice. Even rich people know that you have to grow or else your business will flop and her bf wants her to have some stable career even if he pays most of the bills. She has time and access and is allowed to reward herself( i personally enjoyed watching her shopping videos) but right now her youtube career isn't doing so well. 

God it's like talking to the people who defended her in buying that stupid hoodie that looks like a forever 21 bargain bin. xD 

Also, she has no time management skills. She is allowed to break during January but have a schedule for yourself (didn't learn that from vlogmas) and so far her future goals are getting abs but not growing on youtube.

Remember, Taylor is trying to act like she is everyone else and worked hard to get where she is at. Not because she was privileged and had money from her family. Like someone said, models go into debt trying to make it big in other countries while she is living in a bubble that according to her views is about to burst. 

Honestly Taylor, no one cares about how you shop online, watch movies and try to not get fat.  So mundane and mind numbing.

Yeah and even so she could have made all that into 5 mins vs a long 20 min video. 

Edited by Lorared

Posted

Maybe it's time to realise she's just not capable of putting out the content everyone is suggesting and desires. Clearly she's happy with the content she is putting out or otherwise she wouldn't be posting it.

You can't call it wasted potential if the potential isn't there in the first place. YouTube might be her job but some people are always going to be better than others despite the amount of resources you throw at them.

Posted

You can call it wasted potential when she was at a point her videos and modeling career were there but not anymore because trash videos are the way to go. It's cheap marketing. Pls she is copying logan paul peeps and Kardashians.

Posted

Hi everyone!

I am really enjoying reading all of your thoughts and opinions, so I thought to share my views too. I've been following Taylor's videos for 2 years now, and i found this page a year ago. Now I found the time perfect to sign up and share my opinions too, because at his point I feel disappointed in Taylor. After I found her on yt she became my favorite youtuber, mainly because I was envy of her so much. She is beautiful, was living in Japan, could travel all around the world, she has money to buy whatever she wants. I was happy that she opened up more and more to us, and that she was really honest about her issues (acne and the concacts stuff) But just as many of u mentioned, she changed to such enxtend that is not even similar to the old Taylor, who was a newbie youtuber, wanted to please fans and create "original" content in her own way. Although, as I found out thanks to this site she had a lot of shady stuff going on in the past ( the whole ig followers thing, over-photoshopping, face fillers). Btw, she struggles with break-outs around her chin, that she often mentions as hormonal, can it happen that those cheek fillers cause them? o.O

So, I can agree that moving to Hong-Kong may not make her as productive as many people and herself want to be. Now in HK, just look at her ig, she wants to copy really absurd trends in fashion (think about the vetements fiasco LOL ) and she had this same phase in Japan and the lolita style. She is almost 30 years old, and she still could not find herself. I feel that she is empty, that she has a very superficial and little personality. It was so disappointing to realize this, because I really liked her thoughts on life and how positive she was/is towards everything. 

I cannot really enjoy her videos for almost 6-7 months now, bc they are all about the same thing. The worst parts were those cringy challenges, that she even mentioned in the last video, when she was making sounds at the massage place. I was like pls Taylor dont bring this up, dont you want to forget that, too? It was awkward for ME. xD

Thank you for reading this long passage!