• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9170 posts in this topic

Posted

Well maybe she was wrong. I really liked her videos with Sharla and I think a lot of her viewers did as well.

Her sharla ones were a bit annoying and she probably meant that she thought she would be a hit in japan like she was in hong kong. Unfortantley that didnt happen.

Posted

I'm sure that she just lost the "spark" to do videos. She has had a couple of trending videos that didn't really do anything to her. She didn't gain what she hoped she would (millions of views or subs) and that's basically why she ever went to Japan. She wanted to be famous, she wanted to be the next big thing, but none of that happened.

She had had some sort of popularity in HK and by moving back she believed she could probably stand out again and by that make a new trend from J-vlogger to HK-vlogger? I don't know what she was thinking tbh. But she couldn't take the disappointment of not getting the fame she wanted in Japan.

Posted

I was super excited when she announced her move to Hong Kong, started watching all her videos again because I was hoping for fresh new content. Stopped watching Vlogmas 2/3 way through because the videos just put me off. Now we're nearing the end of January, still no new content to make up for vlogmas and I've completely lost interest now. 

Anyone else feel this way? 

You're not alone, but for me I was never interested in vlogmqs especially hers since  she goes back to her house in canada. I find those to be insufferable 

Posted

According to her twitter it seems she will post very soon. She was also very active in instagram stories. So maybe we will see a video soon.

Posted

She's been filming and editing again according to her Instagram. Her comeback video will be a massive let down no doubt. Let's keep an eye out for the work she'll have had done to her face on her 'break'! 

Posted

She's been filming and editing again according to her Instagram. Her comeback video will be a massive let down no doubt. Let's keep an eye out for the work she'll have had done to her face on her 'break'! 

she is working....on her netflix account xD

Serious note, her work and editing vlogs have been a joke. Does she even know what work is anymore? 

Posted

she is working....on her netflix account xD

Serious note, her work and editing vlogs have been a joke. Does she even know what work is anymore? 

Maybe she's auditioning for people who aren't her boyfriend but who knows. It doesn't seem like she wants to model any more and youtube was her job outside of that so...

Posted

Maybe she's auditioning for people who aren't her boyfriend but who knows. It doesn't seem like she wants to model any more and youtube was her job outside of that so...

She revealed her age so no one will hire her 😬 jk jk Also sad part is looking at views is her stupid stuff is getting more views than the quality ones. Oh youtu e fans, this is why we cant have nice videos. 

Posted

Posted

This thumbnail just screams drama and clickbait... It's E-san's back after a massage they had so why not put that on the thumbnail... -.-

Honestly, I don't get her. This video was about 25 min long and in the midpoint she started reviewing movies and documentaries? 

Posted (edited)

I can’t understand people saying Taylor is with her man for money. He seems to be really funny and intelligent! He’s also probably the most interesting part of the vlog. (I couldn’t even watch the whole video... so boring) 

Edited by Haeltide

Posted

The video itself is pretty boring 
her reason for not posting and stuff seems to be just to "re-adjust" herself mentally and physically 
which is fine and all, but idk why she needed to be so secretive about it lol 
Her boyfriend is actually quite funny, I agree his comments were like the best part of the vlog hahaha 

Posted

I can’t understand people saying Taylor is with his man for money. He seems to be really funny and intelligent! He’s also probably the most interesting part of the vlog. (I couldn’t even watch the whole video... so boring) 

I agree!  I really like her boyfriend!  I love it when he goes "Babe!" at her antics.

Posted

I agree!  I really like her boyfriend!  I love it when he goes "Babe!" at her antics.

I don’t know many Youtubers (usually I acknowledge their existence thanks to PULL) and I watch maybe few of them anyways, but scrolling through YT there are usually videos like Jeffree’s boyfriend breaking a LV skateboard, Chloe’s boyfriend who does her makeup, hair and voiceover and probably that’s the end of his possibilities, even PewDiePie’s girlfriend who is a successful Youtuber (thanks to being pretty and having nice sense of style) isn’t doing anything particularly innovative or requiring having intelect nor personality better than average. 

So I really enjoy Elbow and Christine’s Ben, because they don’t fit in this boring model boyfriend scheme and miraculously have something to say, what makes them way more attractive not only as a partner, but as a person to watch.

Posted

I don’t know many Youtubers (usually I acknowledge their existence thanks to PULL) and I watch maybe few of them anyways, but scrolling through YT there are usually videos like Jeffree’s boyfriend breaking a LV skateboard, Chloe’s boyfriend who does her makeup, hair and voiceover and probably that’s the end of his possibilities, even PewDiePie’s girlfriend who is a successful Youtuber (thanks to being pretty and having nice sense of style) isn’t doing anything particularly innovative or requiring having intelect nor personality better than average. 

So I really enjoy Elbow and Christine’s Ben, because they don’t fit in this boring model boyfriend scheme and miraculously have something to say, what makes them way more attractive not only as a partner, but as a person to watch.

Ben's awesome!