• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9170 posts in this topic

Posted

You actually can. You first have to delete the URL and then apply for a new one.

My google home always confuses "play taylor r videos" to "play taylor swift videos" I never cared about her username though. You notice a banner vs the username anyways xD (at least i do ....whoops)

Posted

You actually can. You first have to delete the URL and then apply for a new one.

iirc she said she was going to talk to her manager/network or someone at youtube to get it changed. i'm pretty sure there are special circumstances in this case. i'm too lazy to find the video where she says this though, considering i don't want to shuffle through her content haha.

regardless of all of this, it still hasn't been done yet or was unable to be changed.

Posted

iirc she said she was going to talk to her manager/network or someone at youtube to get it changed. i'm pretty sure there are special circumstances in this case. i'm too lazy to find the video where she says this though, considering i don't want to shuffle through her content haha.

regardless of all of this, it still hasn't been done yet or was unable to be changed.

she says it on the video where her youtube was hacked I believe 

Posted

You think that bad? Her channel URL is still TaylorR1488.

Wait, why is that her URL? 

Posted

Wait, why is that her URL? 

14 birthday 88 birth year 

Posted

14 birthday 88 birth year 

That's unfortunate 😂

Posted

aw, lowkey hopet she uploaded something... kinda also have a feeling she'll drop YT like she did everything else in life. 

Posted

I was super excited when she announced her move to Hong Kong, started watching all her videos again because I was hoping for fresh new content. Stopped watching Vlogmas 2/3 way through because the videos just put me off. Now we're nearing the end of January, still no new content to make up for vlogmas and I've completely lost interest now. 

Anyone else feel this way? 

Posted

aw, lowkey hopet she uploaded something... kinda also have a feeling she'll drop YT like she did everything else in life. 

On her instagram she said she'll be back to a regular schedule soon but right now she's working on something offline.

5a6b57405b79f_.thumb.png.f01b7fdf52478db

Posted

On her instagram she said she'll be back to a regular schedule soon but right now she's working on something offline.

honestly, i lowkey keep hoping she will do a 180 and start putting out quality content but i also high key, cause of previous experience, doubt it will be anything good....guess we'll have to wait and see :alpacafedup:

Posted

Meetings.....I think she means auditions

Posted (edited)

Edited by Rikku9

Posted

i do wonder what she's doing though. she's been gone for quite a while, its got me a little curious :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Didn't she say the opposite, though? That she no longer felt inspired in Tokyo, and HK would be like a breath of fresh air for her content?

Well maybe she was wrong. I really liked her videos with Sharla and I think a lot of her viewers did as well.