• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

9192 posts in this topic

Posted

what's her so working as ?

he's CEO of the company that operates in beauty and fashion industry 

Posted

hm, where did all this speculation/talk about divorce come from?? 

what divorce?

Posted

what divorce?

on the last couple of pages some users were talking about what would happen to Taylor if she broke up with her boyfriend. And that if they ot married, she should do it without a prenup.. silly stuff at this point [but important in Taylor's life]. 

and apparently she edited him [=his body] out from a video [i think vlogmas 8?] .. and some users started wondering what was that about... 

Posted

on the last couple of pages some users were talking about what would happen to Taylor if she broke up with her boyfriend. And that if they ot married, she should do it without a prenup.. silly stuff at this point [but important in Taylor's life]. 

and apparently she edited him [=his body] out from a video [i think vlogmas 8?] .. and some users started wondering what was that about... 

No one should ever marry without prenup, just saying.

Posted

No one should ever marry without prenup, just saying.

If you're marrying someone rich, you should do it without a prenup lol. But if you're the rich one, or if you make equal money, you should definitely get a prenup. If anything, just waive spousal support and keep your retirement account separate. I'm not a lawyer, but I work for a divorce law firm, and I've seen some shittttt lol. You know... $3k for a prenup, or $3k/mo for spousal support?

Posted

Taylor at it with the clickbait titles again

z.thumb.png.3c0af38db469f3c68387c12de634

Link 

Posted

Actually this time I didn't even really see it as clickbait, we know she's always late, so it's just one of those end of the year videos. A week later.

Tbh I thought they're leaving the apartment lol

Posted

The clickbait annoyed me too. Although I knew it wouldn't be clickbait. (I thought it would be a goodbye France video, but then it made sense that it's goodbye 2017) I sincerely dislike clickbait. Also I can't believe that half of her fans apparently truly thought she would leave youtube...

However the video was good, I really liked it. Not a fan when she is being 'inspirational and motivational' if you get what I mean, but other than that I liked her video.

Posted

Not a fan when she is being 'inspirational and motivational' if you get what I mean, but other than that I liked her video.

I'm not a fan either. When she goes on her whole "Just work hard and your dreams will come true" spiel, my eyes can't roll hard enough. 9_9

I feel like the clickbait is a lousy way to start off the year. New year, fresh start, and you decide to clickbait your viewers? Lame.

Posted

"how far i've come" , girl, you've been doing the same shit for like 2-3 years now, you've only moved like, 3 steps forward since you gave up on the creepy fillers and lenses and aegyosal, please. 

i wanna hope she'll actually learn something from looking back on what she did the previous year but, from experience, it will probably remain at this, and she will just keep making dumb clickbaity videos where she rambles for 10 minutes and that's about it. idk i found the video boring. but then again, i usually find her boring, unless she's doing DIY or showing the country she's in which rarely happens so...whatever.

getting rid of the aegyosal and circle lenses, showing us old modelling photos and telling the truth about how she felt in japan and how she didnt achieve what she wanted to me seems like a growth. A year ago that seemed impossible. 

I would love to see more DIY and recipes from her this year. 

Posted

usually it's easy to tell if it's a clickbait title but this one rewlly threw me off and made me mad lmao. i had to read the comments just to figure out what it was (not gonna sit through that entire video)

Posted

It's a clickbait title and she knows it. At least she didn't make a video on Logan Paul. 

Posted

I knew it was clickbait, but it made me curious so I guess I got baited lol.

The video was cute though, I think she has grown quite a bit as a person this year although she's also gotten more obnoxious? Maybe that's just her true self coming through, but I'm glad she seems more comfortable being herself online instead of this fake persona.