• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - videos #2

8983 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just noticed that a bunch of her video's titles are now in Jpn. why??

tay.PNG

tay1.PNG

(the Jpn is perfectly fine, apart from the "creature butt" which is a little weird)

Do you have your Youtube set for Japanese/Japan?  Because youtube automatically translates some titles ( while for whatever reason not translating others) to the language of your region/ predefined language of the computer. It also happens on other youtube channels.

Edited by Captus Nemo
spelling mistake that was bothering the hell out of me.

Posted

So the opening starts good and then she puts the title over a telephone pole wire?  

:derp:

I like the street footage part.  Good music and editing there.  But it goes on way too long and she films a guy directing traffic?  

And her speech about the guys7 pride in directing traffic into a mall parking lot.  Erm... did I miss out on their passionate directing with the pride of the nation shining in their eyes?  It just looked like they were doing their job.    :anime:

They got a switch!  Yeah, but... no Zelda?  Whaaattt?  

I just saw her Kendal boots video.  I like how she walked around Ginza without caring how they looked.  Her french accent is awful, but the boots were made for walking part was fun.  

Posted

I'm curious - why do both of you consider that video clickbait? I thought the title described the video pretty well. 

I never said it was clickbait, I think you quoted me by mistake. I think the title of the video is fair game in my opinion.

Posted

yeah they say after 35 its going to be very difficult, so taylor actually still has plenty of time like almost 7 years still.

early 30s is not that much different from late 20s and a healthy woman should have no trouble conceiving in her early 30s

My grandmother had my mom at 46 and her sister at 44(in the 1950s and 60s) but I guess that is a rare case,she also had 2 other kids in her late 20s and early 30s.

I also know a woman/girl she is married and tried having a baby with her husband at 21, well nothing happened. later they were all screened in every way possible and it turns out all her eggs were sterile,they just couldnt be fertilized, she will never be able to have a bioligical child this is just something she was born with(she also had a really weird cycle but since she was on the pill for so long she never noticed untill she come off off it and started trying), so really in the end no one knows if you will be able to conceive naturally  until you try but many of us just assume we can.

also not all 40 year old are worn down. my mother had me and my brother in her mid/early 30s and my father was in his late 30s, they could keep up with us easily, It doesnt sound normal to me to have a worn out in your 40s imo.

overall I think its better for her to wait a few years more than to just hurry up cause she feels like she has to, maybe taylor wants kids in Canada? There are also a lot of girls these days though who think they can wait till their 40´s.

Wow, 46.  That's a miracle pregnancy.  The odds were so against it.  

Very sad about your friend at 21.  

Taylor is probably fine.  The only reason it's better to start trying before 35 is because if there is a problem you have very little time to fix it.  

Posted

Most wealthy people just hire nannies, so if she can't handle it I'm sure she'll do that.  
Each woman is different on their fertility.  Some women have no issues and some women go through the heartache of infertility at 23.

What happens at 35 is not that the female reproductive system rots per se (the uterus is a very tough organ), it's that the eggs being to "rot".  They accumulate genetic abnormalities and the chance of genetic problems such as Down Syndrome begin to skyrocket.  By the time the average woman is 40 she has less than a 1% chance of getting pregnant with her own eggs.  

At 35 I believe it is still between 10-15% chance.  

Taylor could have all the right hormones and signs, but be genetically incompatible with her husband for all they know (that happened to someone I know).  The issue for her is that if she does have an issue with infertility and she waits too long it'll be a lot harder to compensate for it later.  

If there is no issue and she's fine, then waiting won't be an issue.  It's just you can never be too sure.  

It's her choice, but you're right she is gambling the longer she waits.  However, with all their money, if they did have to go through infertility it would not be an issue.  Surely, they can afford the $10,000 it costs for one round of chemical IVF in Japan.  

Moneybag-san seems to be very family oriented and old fashioned, and same with Taylor. I doubt they'd hire a nanny, and you know it would be him paying for it because Taylor would have no job, or probably any savings since she spends her money the moment she gets it on junk and clothing and eating out. 

He also seems to be more wise when it comes to whats worth spending on, too, like when he lectured Taylor about her 30k phone bill and what that money could go towards paying. I doubt he'd want to pay someone to watch his child while wife/girlfriend is right there at home and jobless. Taylor may be vain and materialistic, but he seems very down to earth and more well adjusted then her. 

As for age its both gambling and the fact they'll be much older and tired when that time comes.  I know people who have had kids late too that are healthy, but they don't have the same energy to keep up with them as before.  She already complains of being stressed or tired after doing nothing and sleeps in till 9-10am almost everyday. 

Posted

Does she even want kids? + she's only, what, 28 or 29? Plenty of time left..

Posted

the kids are adorable, but it's weird how she called them "her babies" at the beginning bc uhm, they are your friends :'))
if my friend called my children "her babies" i'd be a little weirded out, but maybe that's just me LOL 
it wasn't a horrible vlog, just a little boring

Posted

The boots video is over 723k views now. Several hours ago when I posted about it in the previous thread it was just barely over 600k. Looks like it has actually become viral. Congratulations to Taylor. I hope this will encourage her to make more videos walking on streets in weird clothes and less too-long-vlogs!

Posted (edited)

Those kids she visited were Victor's (gimmeabreakman) children, weren't they?:alpacawink:

Adorable munchkins! :alpacacrush:

Edited by Cinnabun

Posted

I never said it was clickbait, I think you quoted me by mistake. I think the title of the video is fair game in my opinion.

I meant that for the person who posted beneath you, my apologies. 

I think she should have put a comment detailing the timestamp where she actually is walking around the streets in the boots. Come to think of it, it probably would have been a better "viral" video if she only did a video of her walking around with the boots on and then she could have uploaded another video that is the DIY for the boots. She could have combined the separate boot DIY  video with the behind the scenes stuff in her vlog about it, too. 

Posted (edited)

Moneybag-san seems to be very family oriented and old fashioned, and same with Taylor. I doubt they'd hire a nanny, and you know it would be him paying for it because Taylor would have no job, or probably any savings since she spends her money the moment she gets it on junk and clothing and eating out. 

He also seems to be more wise when it comes to whats worth spending on, too, like when he lectured Taylor about her 30k phone bill and what that money could go towards paying. I doubt he'd want to pay someone to watch his child while wife/girlfriend is right there at home and jobless. Taylor may be vain and materialistic, but he seems very down to earth and more well adjusted then her.

Uh... Actually, if Elbow-san is a traditional Hong Kong guy, I would be surprised if he didn't pay for some sort of helper. It is a very very common practice to get a helper in Hong Kong, especially if you are in a higher income bracket. Also, it's ridiculously cheap (in comparison to other places at least) to get a live-in nanny here ($700 CAD/month I think...) so it's not as impractical as it seems. I feel like the only reason they would not end up with a nanny is if Taylor was OCD about another person in their house or being protective of her (hypothetical) child. (Basing this on how some of my Caucasian coworkers were with their helpers.)

Edited by chia
fixed $

Posted

She might not seem like it but Taylor could be a great mother. I know people who are so childish and cannot look after themselves but then they have a baby and it gives them a lock up the butt. So it might give Taylor a reality check if she has children.

Posted (edited)

Personally I really liked Taylor's "French persona's" outfit in her Kendall Jenner boot video:alpacaheadshake:

It was nice to see a darker style on Taylor and I liked the way she flipped over her hair.

taylor.png

Edited by mugi

Posted

Seeing her with kids makes me wonder when she plans on having them... She's almost 30 and he's already 40.... I was reading that the 35 mark is when females reproductive systems start to take a toll... They're going to be exhausted and worn down if they wait. Despite she's a house wife, it takes a lot of energy to keep up with a kid, and she'll be 40 when that child hits 10 ... he'll be 50ish... The longer they wait the high the chances of complications too. 

I'm assuming they're waiting until they move out of Japan to wherever else they're planning on living. She said they're renting the house for a year more I believe and then they'll be moving. To have the kids they'd need to settle down for at least a couple of years. Plus it would be better if they lived in a country where Taylor could communicate easily because pregnancy involves a lot of hospital visits and stuff which could be problematic for her if they had kids in Japan