Taylor R - videos #2

2005 posts in this topic

Posted

I was catching up with some of her latest videos and I noticed the  I Wore Kendall Jenner's Boots For A Day  video has 671.195 views, this video went viral or something like that?. Congrats to her anyway, that's a lot of views.

Posted

I was catching up with some of her latest videos and I noticed the  I Wore Kendall Jenner's Boots For A Day  video has 671.195 views, this video went viral or something like that?. Congrats to her anyway, that's a lot of views.

cause its clickbait..yet again... people saw the kendall jenner instagram pic and probably youtubed it and saw her video pop up then saw it wasnt the actual boots and clicked off I think. I mean congrats to her but will she ever stop with clickbait 9_9

Posted

Just noticed that a bunch of her video's titles are now in Jpn. why??

tay.PNG

tay1.PNG

(the Jpn is perfectly fine, apart from the "creature butt" which is a little weird)

Posted

haha yeah.. gotta love clickbait titles

Posted

Posted (edited)

Anyone else notice in the Kendal Jenner boots video that her face width looks kinda normal...? It kinda makes me doubt she had face slimming surgery at all... maybe she was just editing her videos for a slimmer face... coz in the part where she's making the boots she kinda looks like she has her original face shape from canadian-model era. Did anyone else notice?

64d23d4870.png

d024ec8fa2.png

Edited by osmone

Posted

Woah this new video was hella boring... If visiting someones home to see there new baby id just not even bother to record anything. Enjoy the moment. 

Seeing her with kids makes me wonder when she plans on having them... She's almost 30 and he's already 40.... I was reading that the 35 mark is when females reproductive systems start to take a toll... They're going to be exhausted and worn down if they wait. Despite she's a house wife, it takes a lot of energy to keep up with a kid, and she'll be 40 when that child hits 10 ... he'll be 50ish... The longer they wait the high the chances of complications too. 

Maybe its not my place to question it, but can Taylor even handle kids ? She gives up and cries about the littlest of things, and its evident that she's going to be the one doing 75% + of the caretaking. I just can't scrap the visual of both her and her baby/child crying and throwing tantrums together. She's also isolated away from family which I know for my sister was one of the things that kept her sane, having family there to help and support. 

Posted

Woah this new video was hella boring... If visiting someones home to see there new baby id just not even bother to record anything. Enjoy the moment. 

Seeing her with kids makes me wonder when she plans on having them... She's almost 30 and he's already 40.... I was reading that the 35 mark is when females reproductive systems start to take a toll... They're going to be exhausted and worn down if they wait. Despite she's a house wife, it takes a lot of energy to keep up with a kid, and she'll be 40 when that child hits 10 ... he'll be 50ish... The longer they wait the high the chances of complications too. 

Maybe its not my place to question it, but can Taylor even handle kids ? She gives up and cries about the littlest of things, and its evident that she's going to be the one doing 75% + of the caretaking. I just can't scrap the visual of both her and her baby/child crying and throwing tantrums together. She's also isolated away from family which I know for my sister was one of the things that kept her sane, having family there to help and support. 

Most wealthy people just hire nannies, so if she can't handle it I'm sure she'll do that.  

Each woman is different on their fertility.  Some women have no issues and some women go through the heartache of infertility at 23.

What happens at 35 is not that the female reproductive system rots per se (the uterus is a very tough organ), it's that the eggs being to "rot".  They accumulate genetic abnormalities and the chance of genetic problems such as Down Syndrome begin to skyrocket.  By the time the average woman is 40 she has less than a 1% chance of getting pregnant with her own eggs.  

At 35 I believe it is still between 10-15% chance.  

Taylor could have all the right hormones and signs, but be genetically incompatible with her husband for all they know (that happened to someone I know).  The issue for her is that if she does have an issue with infertility and she waits too long it'll be a lot harder to compensate for it later.  

If there is no issue and she's fine, then waiting won't be an issue.  It's just you can never be too sure.  

It's her choice, but you're right she is gambling the longer she waits.  However, with all their money, if they did have to go through infertility it would not be an issue.  Surely, they can afford the $10,000 it costs for one round of chemical IVF in Japan.  

Posted

it was an okay vlog, she was interacting with her boyfriend not just talking to a camera so it was sweet to watch. 

Posted

cause its clickbait..yet again... people saw the kendall jenner instagram pic and probably youtubed it and saw her video pop up then saw it wasnt the actual boots and clicked off I think. I mean congrats to her but will she ever stop with clickbait 9_9

I'm curious - why do both of you consider that video clickbait? I thought the title described the video pretty well. 

Posted

damn the kendall jenner boots video has 7115,378 views now :o if any video of hers should go viral I feel like it's that one. It was pretty amusing.

Her newest video though... :alpacabored:

Posted

That outfit... :darth:

Posted

Anyone else notice in the Kendal Jenner boots video that her face width looks kinda normal...? It kinda makes me doubt she had face slimming surgery at all... maybe she was just editing her videos for a slimmer face... coz in the part where she's making the boots she kinda looks like she has her original face shape from canadian-model era. Did anyone else notice?

64d23d4870.png

d024ec8fa2.png

I don't know the editing doesn't explain all the difference... she isn't editing the hell out of her pictures as in her Dakota Doll-style days maybe she is bloated sometimes or her puffy face is due to weight fluctuation, because her face has ups and downs. In some pics that she clearly doesn't edit still have the same fluctuations :S. Contouring skills also help a lot.

Posted

Most wealthy people just hire nannies, so if she can't handle it I'm sure she'll do that.  
Each woman is different on their fertility.  Some women have no issues and some women go through the heartache of infertility at 23.

What happens at 35 is not that the female reproductive system rots per se (the uterus is a very tough organ), it's that the eggs being to "rot".  They accumulate genetic abnormalities and the chance of genetic problems such as Down Syndrome begin to skyrocket.  By the time the average woman is 40 she has less than a 1% chance of getting pregnant with her own eggs.  

At 35 I believe it is still between 10-15% chance.  

Taylor could have all the right hormones and signs, but be genetically incompatible with her husband for all they know (that happened to someone I know).  The issue for her is that if she does have an issue with infertility and she waits too long it'll be a lot harder to compensate for it later.  

If there is no issue and she's fine, then waiting won't be an issue.  It's just you can never be too sure.  

It's her choice, but you're right she is gambling the longer she waits.  However, with all their money, if they did have to go through infertility it would not be an issue.  Surely, they can afford the $10,000 it costs for one round of chemical IVF in Japan.  

yeah they say after 35 its going to be very difficult, so taylor actually still has plenty of time like almost 7 years still.

early 30s is not that much different from late 20s and a healthy woman should have no trouble conceiving in her early 30s

My grandmother had my mom at 46 and her sister at 44(in the 1950s and 60s) but I guess that is a rare case,she also had 2 other kids in her late 20s and early 30s.

I also know a woman/girl she is married and tried having a baby with her husband at 21, well nothing happened. later they were all screened in every way possible and it turns out all her eggs were sterile,they just couldnt be fertilized, she will never be able to have a bioligical child this is just something she was born with(she also had a really weird cycle but since she was on the pill for so long she never noticed untill she come off off it and started trying), so really in the end no one knows if you will be able to conceive naturally  until you try but many of us just assume we can.

also not all 40 year old are worn down. my mother had me and my brother in her mid/early 30s and my father was in his late 30s, they could keep up with us easily, It doesnt sound normal to me to have a worn out in your 40s imo.

overall I think its better for her to wait a few years more than to just hurry up cause she feels like she has to, maybe taylor wants kids in Canada? There are also a lot of girls these days though who think they can wait till their 40´s.