Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Positivity (celebrating the un-problematic)

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Is there an area for discussing really wholesome, positive, honest & real internet personalities. Like, just appreciating them and how they do things right lol

I feel like that would be a good thing and we all need to fill our feeds with those kinds of people anyway

Posted

Online personality thread has a lot of good personalities on it..

However this is a gossip site so most tend to steer towards the threads with the most drama/gossip. Most positive threads die off within a couple of days due to not having enough to talk about. You also can't control where the masses go. 

Your better off relying on your own IG feed to see those that inspire you or that you like. There is usually chatter bellow their post where you could converse with people about the things you like about said influencers. Here is just not a good place to look for inspiration people. 

:alpacacrush: Tis too bad there wasn't a reverse forum though that was completely dedicated to positive people. People could bounce back and forth and use one as a play to find new people to follow/like. 

Posted

Maybe we could start a "positivity board" or perhaps just a thread. There would need to be rules though. (to avoid self posting).

Posted

Plus another issue is a lot of online personality threads go from "I follow this person because blah blah blah" to "Wow, I didn't know they did such bad stuff" or they do bad things that get uncovered, ect. so it's hard to have a "positivity" board IMO, because a lot of people do stuff that makes people mad, or they have bad past that get uncovered.

Posted (edited)

Maybe we could start a "positivity board" or perhaps just a thread. There would need to be rules though. (to avoid self posting).

And we could also start organizing PULL Awards/Pageants. Though I'm still dumb about the culture of this website and have difficulties in English, I really wish some volunteers do that.

Plus another issue is a lot of online personality threads go from "I follow this person because blah blah blah" to "Wow, I didn't know they did such bad stuff" or they do bad things that get uncovered, ect. so it's hard to have a "positivity" board IMO, because a lot of people do stuff that makes people mad, or they have bad past that get uncovered.

Since online snowflakes are smeared with negative images, I become happy when they show good sides of their personalities or make  masterpiece videos.

Edited by dramajin3
Added pageants to my suggestion.