Apps/sites that help you get money?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope this is the right place to put this(im on mobile rn so if it isn't can you move it to the right one?).

So does anyone know of any apps and sites that help you earn money? Our car broke down and quite literally all of my savings went to that stupid car and it still died anyway. I joke about it a lot but i know i'm too paranoid to ever do the sugar baby or cam girl route. I'm not expecting to get rich or anything but i need something reliable. I have two jobs already and that still isnt enough. I use two apps already for surveys but theyre nothing but like 10 cent per questions and i racked up 8.70 doing one for like two months.

i signed up for Depop so that i can sell some clothes that i either never wore or no longer wear anymore, i'm hoping that at least help a little. I've never been so stressed out in my life honestly, ples help.

Posted

swagbucks its good but the fb group for it can be toxic at times

Irazoo.com simular to swagbucks but it just lacking imo

mysurvey.com too time consuming but worth it 

Oneopinion.com It use to be myview.com but they merged you can still make points to check  out for a paypal card 

Posted

Oo this is something I'm interested in doing. I've heard both negative and positives (mostly negative) on survey sites a few years ago but with social media and marketing booming now I'm hoping there's more positive experiences and reputable sites. I can't wait to hear other people's experiences and opinions on these sites.

I'm broke as hell so doing this kind of thing between study and work would be so helpful. 

Posted

i forgot to add this one 

prizerebel.com

it newer but it does pay out 

Posted (edited)

https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/

Top thread has the best sites listed, as well as the ones that aren't as profitable anymore.

Tbh I kind of like Earnhoney more than Swagbucks. They're basically the same thing, but I find it easier

Edited by potatosack

Posted

https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/

Top thread has the best sites listed, as well as the ones that aren't as profitable anymore.

Tbh I kind of like Earnhoney more than Swagbucks. They're basically the same thing, but I find it easier

How long have you been using Earnhoney if you don't mind me asking

Posted

Most of them seem to be American. Does anyone know a good Australia site/s?

Posted

How long have you been using Earnhoney if you don't mind me asking

maybe for about half a month? i use it passively though, like running videos from my laptop while im out/on my desktop. i think that's why i prefer it over swagbucks, because sb's videos always cause my computer to freeze and i don't earn any points lol

Posted

Swagbucks is the most reliable but it's soooo slow I find that you have to spend hours on it. even with the few referrals I got it's still pretty slow. 

FeaturePoints is a decent app that gives you points for downloading free apps and having them open for a couple of minutes. it also gives you a couple of points for the sign up process like connecting your email. in exchange for these points you can get giftcards for Amazon, Xbox, PSN, WoW, LoL, etc.... or Paypal money. I find that it's one of the fastest money making app, some say otherwise. It helps a lot to have people join in using your code because if they download an app that's for an example 100 points you get 50 points. I also have a code so you can get your first 50 points otherwise you'll just start with 0 points so I'll have it in the read more in case cuz i'm not sure if it's appropriate or not to self promo ;;;

Applike is similar to featurepoints except you'll constantly be gaining points the longer you have the app open so if you're doing stuff away from your phone you can just leave an app open and let it do its thing. there's a referral system to increase your points and you'll get ur first 50cents (4999 pts) real quick if you use someone's referral code/link which will give you 4444 pts.

Ebates is not so much a free money making site but it's a site for you to get cash back for money you've spent online on sites like ebay, Amazon, walmart, target, ulta, etc.... it's pretty useful. but if you have swagbucks (which gives you swagbucks back for shopping with the extension on) you can't pair the extension with ebates so you might want to opt for just turning on ebates when you're shopping online. You can also get cashback from certain stores when shopping at their physical locations you just have to link the deal/cashback promo to the credit card you're going to be using I also have a sign up link for this too

Featurepoints code: X5W5YZ

ebates: https://www.ebates.com/r/RINIAU2?eeid=28187 (i could be wrong but u should get $5 for your first shopping trip?? their promos change iirc so srry if it's wrong ;;; ) 

applike: https://r.applike.info/s/591f94ed4f8fa

Posted

Swagbucks is the most reliable but it's soooo slow I find that you have to spend hours on it. even with the few referrals I got it's still pretty slow. 

FeaturePoints is a decent app that gives you points for downloading free apps and having them open for a couple of minutes. it also gives you a couple of points for the sign up process like connecting your email. in exchange for these points you can get giftcards for Amazon, Xbox, PSN, WoW, LoL, etc.... or Paypal money. I find that it's one of the fastest money making app, some say otherwise. It helps a lot to have people join in using your code because if they download an app that's for an example 100 points you get 50 points. I also have a code so you can get your first 50 points otherwise you'll just start with 0 points so I'll have it in the read more in case cuz i'm not sure if it's appropriate or not to self promo ;;;

Applike is similar to featurepoints except you'll constantly be gaining points the longer you have the app open so if you're doing stuff away from your phone you can just leave an app open and let it do its thing. there's a referral system to increase your points and you'll get ur first 50cents (4999 pts) real quick if you use someone's referral code/link which will give you 4444 pts.

Ebates is not so much a free money making site but it's a site for you to get cash back for money you've spent online on sites like ebay, Amazon, walmart, target, ulta, etc.... it's pretty useful. but if you have swagbucks (which gives you swagbucks back for shopping with the extension on) you can't pair the extension with ebates so you might want to opt for just turning on ebates when you're shopping online. You can also get cashback from certain stores when shopping at their physical locations you just have to link the deal/cashback promo to the credit card you're going to be using I also have a sign up link for this too

Hidden Content

Oh yeah I know about featurepoints, i used to do that a long time ago but stopped. It blew up on Tumblr like two years ago

Posted

I use people.io, it takes a long time but all you have to do is answer simple questions by swiping left or right. Took me ages to get my first gift card so I recommend to use it with another site. 

Posted

There's apps like Yoolotto(sp?) that you can earn side cash if you have extra phones laying around. It runs ads all day, but you probably won't make more than like $30 a month

If you use Swagbucks I'd check this out https://www.reddit.com/r/SwagBucks/

The guide for new users is pretty helpful. Once you get a system down, it's pretty easy to earn SB for not much effort/time. Also for today only (i think US only too), there's an offer to purchase HelloFresh for $29, and it awards you 5,000SB. So it's a $20 profit, and you can cancel your subscription to HelloFresh pretty easily after the first box.

Posted

I'm using AppLike on my phone and tablet with the same account. It's the best one i've used so far and i've tried a lot. (Although i haven't received money yet, i do have $5 that i can cash out)