• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor's money

63 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i think for the most part people are just thrown off by the random assumptions that are not really based on any evidence. most gossip on PULL is based on things we've seen in videos or blog posts or just observations on how the snowflakes interact with other people. saying that taylor is a prostitute is kinda far reaching, considering she comes from a respected family, she's a daddy's girl, and her ego wouldn't be that low. she gets enough favour just for being cute and thats one of the many perks of being an idol-type... sex with idol-type girls usually means they're not idol anymore.. if you remember the drama of when a girl from a k-pop group had to apologize to her fans because it was discovered that she had a boyfriend.. men love these girls for their projected innocence... 

Though the hostess part I can totally agree with you on but the sex part not so much. Now I don't know about Korean standards I did read some article about that topic. Pure to them is very different to what it is in western culture. The whole virgin act is viewed as frigid and uninterested in sex in general. What they don't like is taken women unless she or he is their relationship. That and if they slept around a lot but that's a common worry everywhere. Not posting the article because I got bored and it was under a different topic plus not so sure if should post anything like that here. Anyway back on track. She is for certain using her bf and or family to support her habits, but I think she do keep herself on YouTube because he is just a boyfriend and not a husband. Not bound together by anything but a promise to stay together. So it's very easy just to end a relationship that was never tied in with legal paperwork. She may think though she is still in her twenties she is getting older and with other young girls wanting to work for her bf's company that there may be a chance he could go after someone younger and just as pretty. It's pretty common with wealthy people in the world. I can be wrong though but modeling is a short career unless you look younger then you do but years.  Probably now we'll hear wedding bells because I said that. I will say this though, men like youthful women but not a perpetual spoiled teenager that feels entitled to anything she wants.

PS: on my phone so sorry for anything wonky. Yes I said wonky.

Edited by Toxicbetty

Posted (edited)

i think theres a possibility in taylor using affilated links. In her video descriptions she always links her equipment.

I thought this information would contribute to her financials.

Edited by potatofries

Posted

i think theres a possibility in taylor using affilated links. In her video descriptions she always links her equipment.

Good for her, it's not like other YTers don't do it