• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor's money

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Those are illegal in Japan... and her visa wouldn't allow her to get an Hostess Job

It doesn't matter if it's illegal, she can still do it under the table.

Posted (edited)

I think, like a lot of young women in big cities, she makes her money by various boyfriends or hostessing.  She's attractive and she's young and she doesn't have a typical day job.  She's getting money from ether her modeling (but according to other comments on this, she isn't that successful) or she's getting it from someone else, such as parents (probably not, she's a grown woman but maybe they help her some) or more then likely men.  Men will good money for girls like her.  She probably makes her money via a little bit of modeling and a little bit of various forms of prostitution.  She does have a very sexualizd image and honestly probably can commend good money from men.  I mean it's whatever, it's legit to live like that and if it pays her bills and everyone is consenting then whatever.

Why would she do that when she lives with her incredibly wealthy boyfriend? :alpacaconfused:

Edit - Also her Japanese is awful, she'd have to find somewhere she could host exclusively English speakers.

Personally find this scenario super unlikely.  

Edited by Pasteluuu

Posted

Why would she do that when she lives with her incredibly wealthy boyfriend? :alpacaconfused:

Edit - Also her Japanese is awful, she'd have to find somewhere she could host exclusively English speakers.

Personally find this scenario super unlikely.  

"wealthy boyfriend"

well there you go, she's living off a man.

Posted (edited)

I think, like a lot of young women in big cities, she makes her money by various boyfriends or hostessing.  She's attractive and she's young and she doesn't have a typical day job.  She's getting money from ether her modeling (but according to other comments on this, she isn't that successful) or she's getting it from someone else, such as parents (probably not, she's a grown woman but maybe they help her some) or more then likely men.  Men will good money for girls like her.  She probably makes her money via a little bit of modeling and a little bit of various forms of prostitution.  She does have a very sexualizd image and honestly probably can commend good money from men.  I mean it's whatever, it's legit to live like that and if it pays her bills and everyone is consenting then whatever.

This is such a reach wtf

tumblr_ons2zbufZb1tqulvqo2_1280.thumb.jp

Edited by Mewd

Posted

"wealthy boyfriend"

She's definitely living off a man, it's her boyfriend. And it's a well known fact that he's incredibly rich. She doesn't need to resort to prostitution to get money, I don't know how you even got to that conclusion :alpacaworry: 

Have you been watching her videos? Taylor won't even wear a bikini and rarely shows her stomach, I highly doubt she'd be able to do something as daring as being a hostess or prostitute :alpacadone:  

Posted

She's definitely living off a man, it's her boyfriend. And it's a well known fact that he's incredibly rich. She doesn't need to resort to prostitution to get money, I don't know how you even got to that conclusion :alpacaworry: 

Have you been watching her videos? Taylor won't even wear a bikini and rarely shows her stomach, I highly doubt she'd be able to do something as daring as being a hostess or prostitute :alpacadone:  

I have a theory. New user.... only posted here... not bothering to read the threads... reaching far fetched conclusions... Sounds very familiar behaviour

Posted

"wealthy boyfriend"

Uh, yeah? It's common knowledge? He's in her videos? 

Do you even know who we're talking about? Lmfao 

Posted

I have a theory. New user.... only posted here... not bothering to read the threads... reaching far fetched conclusions... Sounds very familiar behaviour

yeah you're right, I am a new user and yeah this is the only thread I've posted in.  Just like anyone else here was probably at one point in time.  Yes I did read the threads and I did watch some of her videos.  And I didn't see my theory posted, so I posted it.  I mean is it really so far fetched that a young attractive woman without a day job is making her living via men?  Like one of the oldest ways to make money for women.  Thats more plausible then her making money via investments.  Not a whole lot of early 20 year olds are doing that. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how she gets her money and this whole thread is just for fun conjecturing and gossiping.  Don't know why some people are getting butt hurt over a theory posted.  

Uh, yeah? It's common knowledge? He's in her videos? 

Do you even know who we're talking about? Lmfao 

yeah some of her videos, not the ones with her boyfriend.  Haven't spent my time going thru all her videos, so yeah I missed it.  Excuse me for not being obsessed enough to watch her hours of video footage.  I casually saw her videos and Instagram and thought she was interesting and found this forum and just joined the casual speculation on where her money comes from. 

Posted

There's a difference between Plausible ways of her getting her income ( Sugar Daddy/baby relationships, Investments, Modelling) another  is reaching far-fetched conclusions that have no basis for substantiation. All other theories had some strong evidence that could lead up to them. This is wild speculation. 

You can say whatever you want. It doesn't bother me just give us something with evidence to back it up. What led you to reach those conclusions. 

I hope I'm not Out of line :S sorry

Posted

yeah you're right, I am a new user and yeah this is the only thread I've posted in.  Just like anyone else here was probably at one point in time.  Yes I did read the threads and I did watch some of her videos.  And I didn't see my theory posted, so I posted it.  I mean is it really so far fetched that a young attractive woman without a day job is making her living via men?  Like one of the oldest ways to make money for women.  Thats more plausible then her making money via investments.  Not a whole lot of early 20 year olds are doing that. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how she gets her money and this whole thread is just for fun conjecturing and gossiping.  Don't know why some people are getting butt hurt over a theory posted.  

Yes but you're making that theory by completely erasing Elbow-san out of the picture. Sure, other young attractive girls who don't seem to have a proper job but somehow earns a generous income might be getting that money thru various men and prostitution, but Taylor doesn't need to because she's very obviously got super rich Elbow-san financing her. To use another example, would you think Melania Trump is resorting to prostitution to get more money when she's already with a millionaire? No, she doesn't need to because she's already got someone rich financing her.  

Like, that theory doesn't even need to be theorized O.o  

Posted

Yes but you're making that theory by completely erasing Elbow-san out of the picture. Sure, other young attractive girls who don't seem to have a proper job but somehow earns a generous income might be getting that money thru various men and prostitution, but Taylor doesn't need to because she's very obviously got super rich Elbow-san financing her. To use another example, would you think Melania Trump is resorting to prostitution to get more money when she's already with a millionaire? No, she doesn't need to because she's already got someone rich financing her.  

Like, that theory doesn't even need to be theorized O.o  

ok ok ok you're right, I'm ignorant and I don't know a whole lot about Taylor R.  My apologies.  Like I said in another post, I accidentally came across her Instagram and found her interesting and ended up in this Forumhaven't watched many of her videos.  I mean if it were so sure that's how she maintains her lifestyle then why is there even this thread about how she makes money? 

There's a difference between Plausible ways of her getting her income ( Sugar Daddy/baby relationships, Investments, Modelling) another  is reaching far-fetched conclusions that have no basis for substantiation. All other theories had some strong evidence that could lead up to them. This is wild speculation. 

You can say whatever you want. It doesn't bother me just give us something with evidence to back it up. What led you to reach those conclusions. 

Hidden Content

what's the difference between a sugar daddy/baby relationship and I was saying when I initially posted?

i said she that she maintains her lifestyle via someone else supporting her like parents or a boyfriend (s) or men.  Ok so she isn't a secret hostess but if she's maintaining her lifestyle via a sugar daddy relationship then my initial post isn't so far off?  I mean who knows.  Her boyfriend probably pays a good deal for her and she probably makes some money on her own via YouTube and modeling. 

Posted

I mean if it were so sure that's how she maintains her lifestyle then why is there even this thread about how she makes money? 

i think for the most part people are just thrown off by the random assumptions that are not really based on any evidence. most gossip on PULL is based on things we've seen in videos or blog posts or just observations on how the snowflakes interact with other people. saying that taylor is a prostitute is kinda far reaching, considering she comes from a respected family, she's a daddy's girl, and her ego wouldn't be that low. she gets enough favour just for being cute and thats one of the many perks of being an idol-type... sex with idol-type girls usually means they're not idol anymore.. if you remember the drama of when a girl from a k-pop group had to apologize to her fans because it was discovered that she had a boyfriend.. men love these girls for their projected innocence... 

Posted

i think for the most part people are just thrown off by the random assumptions that are not really based on any evidence. most gossip on PULL is based on things we've seen in videos or blog posts or just observations on how the snowflakes interact with other people. saying that taylor is a prostitute is kinda far reaching, considering she comes from a respected family, she's a daddy's girl, and her ego wouldn't be that low. she gets enough favour just for being cute and thats one of the many perks of being an idol-type... sex with idol-type girls usually means they're not idol anymore.. if you remember the drama of when a girl from a k-pop group had to apologize to her fans because it was discovered that she had a boyfriend.. men love these girls for their projected innocence... 

Aren't you talking about AKB48? The girl is Minami something. She even did a public appology and shaved her head if I'm not wrong?

Sorry I read J-POP Instead of K-POP... nevermind

Posted

yeah some of her videos, not the ones with her boyfriend.  Haven't spent my time going thru all her videos, so yeah I missed it.  Excuse me for not being obsessed enough to watch her hours of video footage.  I casually saw her videos and Instagram and thought she was interesting and found this forum and just joined the casual speculation on where her money comes from. 

Not getting involved in the general discussion, but just to let you know she's around 30 (I can't remember the exact age), so its more plausible she could be investing. 

Posted

Not getting involved in the general discussion, but just to let you know she's around 30 (I can't remember the exact age), so its more plausible she could be investing. 

Yeah, she's almost 30 and has a businessman boyfriend. She's probably smart enough to know to invest and Elbow-San is probably helping her with where to do it etc