Elbow-san revealed

44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It was pretty easy to come across him... But it's still his privacy so I'm not going to publicly out him here. He's not in his 40s, yet. That's all I'll say. IF MY MATH IS RIGHT. 

Edited by 880yen

Posted

Either I'm dense or ya'll are Sherlock, haha. I have no clue who he is. Really curious but I don't think it should be posted here.

Posted

It was pretty easy to come across him... But it's still his privacy so I'm not going to publicly out him here. He's not in his 40s, yet. That's all I'll say. IF MY MATH IS RIGHT. 

Most websites are listing him in his 50s. The company has been around since the mid-90s. 

Posted

honestly guys I don't think it's him? His smile, jaw and eye shape in everything I can see looks different to the pic taylor posted. his hair line also doesnt seem like it would allow for his current hairstyle. If you watch any video where he's speaking you can tell his voice is different too. 

You can tell that in the pic she posted his eyes kinda droop? to the outer corners and the guy you guys found his eyes dont do that. I'm looking at pictures side by side and they look completely different lol 

Posted

you're right he's early to mid 30's.

Posted (edited)

Damn y'all are such detectives.

I don't even know what the hell anyone is talking about as I am so bad at finding people like this haha.

I can't even find out who the CEO is.

Damn y'all are such detectives.

I don't even know what the hell anyone is talking about as I am so bad at finding people like this haha.

I can't even find out who the CEO is.

Oh snap I think I found him. Aw he looks like a cute little cabbage patch doll.

Edited by sugarycarnival

Posted

Can someone pm me the/any link? video? i feel left out and i'm on a shitty laptop wah :alpacaworry:

Pretty please <3

Posted

huh I obviously don't know enough about her past to figure this out

like others said I don't think anyone should share his name on here even though yeah he's being a bit of a hypocrite by not wanting to be part of her youtube life but also appearing in her videos but he still didn't consent to even his name being revealed so we shouldn't do it. there's no point arguing whether this will actually affect his life or not

Posted

Can I just message someone to get a hint or something??? You guys are killing me 

Posted

It's getting ridiculous. So many users here claim knowing who he is but instead telling straight away his identity they give the same hints over and over. Either you tell who he is or either stop talking. Plus, maybe you can't tell the name here, but no one can make you not to tell that in private matters. I'm starting to think that in reality they are trolling and doesn't know who he is.

Posted

This is such a double subject.

On the one hand I think we should not publicly post Elbow-san's information. But on the other hand I also just spent a while trying to find out, and got a bit miffed because I couldn't get past the agency name. I don't think the info should be public, but at the same time I also like to be "in the know".

Posted

i am really curious who he is now. can someone pm me a hint or link? the hints here lead me nowhere and i tried searching. the link that was posted here by someone looked nothing like him except the curly hair and he had a japanese name even though elbow san is from hong kong so that made no sense. :alpacaconfused: i do agree his info should be private to the public but i cant help but be curious about it. 

Posted

Why are you guys even intrested about this man so much? He is Taylor's boyfriend but he have said he dont want to be on her videos so why cant you just let it be? What you get from knowing some info about him, just gossip about nothing. Even though he is dating Taylor it dont mean you should try to find every information about him and make it right using "but he is dating Taylor" as an excuse. Respect his choice and let it be maybe ¬¬

Posted

As previously stated, do not reveal the information of persons close to a snowflake/ personality. It is against the rules of the site, and an invasion of privacy.

Thread locked.