• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Hayley Bui (IG famous)

317 posts in this topic

Posted

I think it's pretty obvious, at this point, that her parents used a surrogate. It actually makes sense now, because it's not normal for any fully Vietnamese person to have a nose bridge like hers.

Posted

I think it's pretty obvious, at this point, that her parents used a surrogate. It actually makes sense now, because it's not normal for any fully Vietnamese person to have a nose bridge like hers.

I've seen a Vietnamese person with a high nose bridge, but she is tan and looks like a typical Vietnamese person. What's a surrogate?

Posted (edited)

Edited by Marialenguyen89

Posted

Screenshot_2017-12-17-21-53-29.thumb.pngher eyelids look SUS in this pic. I could see her original crease, which is more hooded. I thought she had eyelid surgery? Ig its not permanent. Yeah i've noticed the tape on her eyes in some vids. 

Posted

W/out the makeup, I defo could see the Viet in her. I don't think she got nose fillers tho, probs just lip fillers. 

Tbh she's really not pretty to me... Her eyes look weird with that eyelid tape and her mouth yikes.. She looked better in her before pics. 

Posted

So is she REALLY half Viet or full? I've been reading about this "surrogate parent" thing which I've never heard of before but if she's 100% Viet then that makes her fucking 100% Viet. 

well, google is your friend? If shes 100% viet then that makes her fucking 100% viet, but if shes 50% viet it makes her fucking 50% viet too. If she is 10% viet it makes her fucking 10% viet..  Not really sure though..

Posted

well, google is your friend? If shes 100% viet then that makes her fucking 100% viet, but if shes 50% viet it makes her fucking 50% viet too. If she is 10% viet it makes her fucking 10% viet..  Not really sure though..

is it realy that important

Posted

You guys are really getting worked over her eyes and nose.

Let me clarify a few things, since I've been following her for ages.

1. She hasn't done anything to her nose -- She once uploaded a baby photo onto her Instagram story, and her nose looked exactly how it does now.

2. She wears eyelid tape, and has mentioned that several times in the comments section of her posts.

3. As far as cosmetic procedures, she's only gotten lip fillers and jaw botox.

Posted (edited)

PhotoGrid_1513920604287.thumb.jpg.8b56f7

Imo, her nose looks weird to me. The bulb of it has this obvious curve and looks large for her nose bridge lmfao. 

Screenshot_2017-12-21-21-51-58.thumb.pngjust watched this video and she's plain AF without the makeup. I also wonder why famous ppl who don't deserve their fame still don't get a lot of dislikes. Are their fans that blind?

Also, when you skip to 2:21, she says she doesn't know why she bakes(letting transluscent powder stay for a few minutes?), she just does it because everyone else does. xDDD

Edited by anonymouskid

Posted

Does she have an overbite? 

Posted

Regarding that surrogate claim; it's probably also a pretty controversial topic by itself already, but it's also illegal in Germany to use a surrogate mother. That sort of makes it seem pretty unlikely to me? 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2017-12-27-22-21-27-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2017-12-27-22-21-36-1.png

Screenshot_2017-12-27-22-21-22-1.thumb.pShe looks full Vietnamese in these pics. Her eyelids also aren't original in here and this was before lip surgery. When I look at her, I don't see any half Caucasian in her.

Edited by anonymouskid

Posted

She has a new video up about her eyelid tape. At least she admits it and admits that she's full Vietnamese...

hayleybui.thumb.PNG.79bd695c848fac85f438

..definitely ^

Posted

Wow the eyelid tape makes such a huge difference.. I didn’t even recognize her in the last picture wow 

Posted

This may be OT?.. But I don't think she's cute or attractive, I think because of her mouth area/lips (specifically with the fillers)? However it's genuinely nice to see that she is transparent (at least in this video) about the way she really looks. I don't know much about Hayley's history or how consistent she has been with this stuff, but it really makes me like people more when they're open and honest about these things, as opposed to people like Lily Maymac, who has been wearing the same look for years and insists that all that contour and eyeliner is how she really looks. I mean, she did a makeup tutorial once with makeup already on lmao, and I recall her doing a face mask promo with fully done eye makeup, eyebrows drawn, lipstick on, the works. Kinda like the people who do a full face of makeup and then take "good morning, just woke up " selfies in bed, because god forbid they wake up looking like their actual selves.