• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Hayley Bui (IG famous)

257 posts in this topic

Posted

I think it's pretty obvious, at this point, that her parents used a surrogate. It actually makes sense now, because it's not normal for any fully Vietnamese person to have a nose bridge like hers.

Posted

I think it's pretty obvious, at this point, that her parents used a surrogate. It actually makes sense now, because it's not normal for any fully Vietnamese person to have a nose bridge like hers.

I've seen a Vietnamese person with a high nose bridge, but she is tan and looks like a typical Vietnamese person. What's a surrogate?

Posted (edited)

Edited by Marialenguyen89

Posted

Screenshot_2017-12-17-21-53-29.thumb.pngher eyelids look SUS in this pic. I could see her original crease, which is more hooded. I thought she had eyelid surgery? Ig its not permanent. Yeah i've noticed the tape on her eyes in some vids. 

Posted

W/out the makeup, I defo could see the Viet in her. I don't think she got nose fillers tho, probs just lip fillers. 

Tbh she's really not pretty to me... Her eyes look weird with that eyelid tape and her mouth yikes.. She looked better in her before pics. 

Posted

So is she REALLY half Viet or full? I've been reading about this "surrogate parent" thing which I've never heard of before but if she's 100% Viet then that makes her fucking 100% Viet. 

well, google is your friend? If shes 100% viet then that makes her fucking 100% viet, but if shes 50% viet it makes her fucking 50% viet too. If she is 10% viet it makes her fucking 10% viet..  Not really sure though..

Posted

well, google is your friend? If shes 100% viet then that makes her fucking 100% viet, but if shes 50% viet it makes her fucking 50% viet too. If she is 10% viet it makes her fucking 10% viet..  Not really sure though..

is it realy that important

Posted

You guys are really getting worked over her eyes and nose.

Let me clarify a few things, since I've been following her for ages.

1. She hasn't done anything to her nose -- She once uploaded a baby photo onto her Instagram story, and her nose looked exactly how it does now.

2. She wears eyelid tape, and has mentioned that several times in the comments section of her posts.

3. As far as cosmetic procedures, she's only gotten lip fillers and jaw botox.

Posted (edited)

PhotoGrid_1513920604287.thumb.jpg.8b56f7

Imo, her nose looks weird to me. The bulb of it has this obvious curve and looks large for her nose bridge lmfao. 

Screenshot_2017-12-21-21-51-58.thumb.pngjust watched this video and she's plain AF without the makeup. I also wonder why famous ppl who don't deserve their fame still don't get a lot of dislikes. Are their fans that blind?

Also, when you skip to 2:21, she says she doesn't know why she bakes(letting transluscent powder stay for a few minutes?), she just does it because everyone else does. xDDD

Edited by anonymouskid

Posted

Does she have an overbite? 

Posted

Regarding that surrogate claim; it's probably also a pretty controversial topic by itself already, but it's also illegal in Germany to use a surrogate mother. That sort of makes it seem pretty unlikely to me? 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2017-12-27-22-21-27-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2017-12-27-22-21-36-1.png

Screenshot_2017-12-27-22-21-22-1.thumb.pShe looks full Vietnamese in these pics. Her eyelids also aren't original in here and this was before lip surgery. When I look at her, I don't see any half Caucasian in her.

Edited by anonymouskid

Posted

She has a new video up about her eyelid tape. At least she admits it and admits that she's full Vietnamese...

hayleybui.thumb.PNG.79bd695c848fac85f438

..definitely ^

Posted

Wow the eyelid tape makes such a huge difference.. I didn’t even recognize her in the last picture wow 

Posted

This may be OT?.. But I don't think she's cute or attractive, I think because of her mouth area/lips (specifically with the fillers)? However it's genuinely nice to see that she is transparent (at least in this video) about the way she really looks. I don't know much about Hayley's history or how consistent she has been with this stuff, but it really makes me like people more when they're open and honest about these things, as opposed to people like Lily Maymac, who has been wearing the same look for years and insists that all that contour and eyeliner is how she really looks. I mean, she did a makeup tutorial once with makeup already on lmao, and I recall her doing a face mask promo with fully done eye makeup, eyebrows drawn, lipstick on, the works. Kinda like the people who do a full face of makeup and then take "good morning, just woke up " selfies in bed, because god forbid they wake up looking like their actual selves.