• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Hayley Bui (IG famous)

317 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

IMG_5616.PNG

IMG_5617.PNG

Sorry but, aside from the interesting nose bump and slight cleft chin, she looks very Vietnamese/southeast Asian to me. Typically if you are an average to decent looking Vietnamese girl, if you contour the shit out of your face and cake makeup, you too can look about the same as her. She really is just mostly makeup and photoshop.(maybe it's easy for me to say all of this, due to meeting and befriending many Vietnamese girls of wide variety of looks)

Vietnamese  people seriously come in a wide variety of looks, kind of like Mai Ngo, a Vietnamese model that looks racially ambiguous:

4927F8E2-0FE0-4F52-944C-178FA7DE6ABB-1951-0000027A602D9C5B.jpeg

Apart from her appearance, I manage to snap this screenshot:

Photo Apr 25, 1 56 56 PM.jpg

"Princess from the hood" bish what hood? Lmao she's hailing from the subarbs and tries so hard to play up this persona.

also some pix I got from a photographers page:  

IMG_5623.PNG

IMG_5626.PNG

IMG_5628.JPG

IMG_5625.PNG

And ofc random video from her page, you can tell it's an insane amount of makeup and highlight+ photoshop since her face isn't that chiseled:

Tldr

i don't get the hype 

IMG_5631.PNG

IMG_5633.PNG

I think it's her upturned nose that makes her look racially ambiguous. And makeup too, of course. Mai Ngo looks like a solid Southeast Asian without makeup and colored contacts -- I would really like to know what Hayley looks like without all that makeup & Facetune.

And, agreed, I really don't think she's that pretty, but I'm pretty sure she got a majority of her followers from buying shoutouts on those IG baddie pages.

Edited by hunty

Posted

Hidden Content

I think it's her upturned nose that makes her look racially ambiguous. And makeup too, of course. Mai Ngo looks like a solid Southeast Asian without makeup and colored contacts -- I would really like to know what Hayley looks like without all that makeup & Facetune.

And, agreed, I really don't think she's that pretty, but I'm pretty sure she got a majority of her followers from buying shoutouts on those IG baddie pages.

Yea true, without makeup she looks southeast, I can only assume the same effect would be seen with Hayley as well.

Same, even the "natural no makeup, makeup" photo that she has on her Instagram, looks very photoshopped. I have no clue where did her sudden burst of instafame came from, I would agree she most likely got it all from the shout out pages. Kind of like that other Vietnamese "baddie" queen tran girl (which btw, completely disappeared from ig)  

Posted

I thought she had no personality in her video at all until I realised that English isn't her first language.
She sounds more natural speaking German. 

Posted (edited)

This Photoshop is so bad lol

IMG_4066.thumb.PNG.d135c20bae142696285ff

Comparison:

IMG_4069.thumb.JPG.00b3500695cb7bbfe7ca9

(She edited her jaw & lips, as far as I can tell)

Edited by hunty

Posted

Photos are so photoshopped! She probably photoshopped her baby pic too! 😆 You can tell her face is a lot wider in youtube video and snapchat.

Did you noticed that all of her Instagram captions are copied memes? No personality and unoriginal. 

Posted

Hidden Content

she hasn't bought any shout outs as I know of, she just got the basic IG baddie hoe look which brings likes, that's why people posts her. I know she started her IG 'career' by sending photos to different accounts. 

Posted

she hasn't bought any shout outs as I know of, she just got the basic IG baddie hoe look which brings likes, that's why people posts her. I know she started her IG 'career' by sending photos to different accounts. 

She used to do (and still does sometimes) shoutouts-for-shoutouts and I wouldn't be surprised if has bought shoutouts because I've been following her for a long time and I know I used to see her on pages that did paid shoutouts.

Photos are so photoshopped! She probably photoshopped her baby pic too! 😆 You can tell her face is a lot wider in youtube video and snapchat.

Did you noticed that all of her Instagram captions are copied memes? No personality and unoriginal. 

I'm not good with captions myself, but I have to agree, her captions are super boring and generic, I don't even bother reading them anymore.

Posted (edited)

IMG_4518.thumb.PNG.133fb08fc2715748192b7 Heavily edits jaw

And now it's become apparent that she edits her nose bridge as well (it's supposed to be upturned)

IMG_4516.thumb.PNG.4d8c59163bac73d1fb503

Edited by hunty

Posted (edited)

Edited by Marialenguyen89

Posted (edited)

Posted

She look southeast asian in a lot of the photos and in motion, but she doesn't really look Asian mostly because of her nose.

Her nose is what make her look nonasian. Its too pointy, too upturned to be a asian nose, Asians do have those kind of nose but it's not that common compare to like for example how normal it is among white people but usually when a Asian does have that kind of nose, you can still tell their asian from their eyes..but with this girl, she has the southeast asian eyelid (large double eyelid) which is common among southeast asians but the most known/stereotypical Asian eyes are east asians eyes, a lot of ppl seem to think asians eyes can only look like that or/and ppl just tend to forget southeast asians, so it's her eyes and her nose not being common among asians.

Just compare her features with her friends, her friend has very hooded & small double eyelid vs her, Hadley Bui large double eyelid. Friend has flatter/softer nose vs her upturned nose. Her friends has more the typical asian facial features

Posted (edited)

Posted (edited)

Her eyebrow tutorial was so boring! You can tell she's trying to have personality.  Fail.

Anyone else notice the weird monkey laugh lines in the video?? It's so dark and noticeable! You can tell how much the girl photoshops her face by watching her youtube video!! 

image.jpeg

I think she tries to be funny to hide her...awkwardness? But yeah, her laugh lines are really prominent, I've noticed that.

And her tutorial was so boring, I only watched the intro. Not to mention her eyebrows aren't good either lol

I think she should stick to Instagram, rather than try to become a Youtube makeup guru, because her makeup is really basic; I have never seen her wear creative eyeshadow looks and her makeup literally looks the same in every single post (except maybe a different lip color here & there lol). Idk, just my opinion.

Edited by hunty

Posted

Screenshot from a video on her friend's business' Instagram:

FullSizeRender-1.thumb.jpg.90397666e17b0

Her photo vs. the photo posted on their page:

output_9wM3DQ.thumb.gif.60ebebc1c0df41c8

Posted (edited)