• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Hayley Bui (IG famous)

232 posts in this topic

Posted

Her ig videos are so cringe to look at. I can’t even watch the whole thing without wanting to sign off of instagram.

Posted

Her ig videos are so cringe to look at. I can’t even watch the whole thing without wanting to sign off of instagram.

that recent one was the epitome of cringe, i couldnt watch the whole thing either

Posted

i cant believe she's engaged

AND i hate the way she's been doing her brows 

Posted

i cant believe she's engaged

AND i hate the way she's been doing her brows 

same, tbh they seemed to started dating eachother bc theyre both ig famous and i always thought their relationship was a lot of "puppy love" i cant believe he proposed lmao

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Vietnam a French colony? Maybe she's part French because of that but she just don't want to mention her white side. Anyway, it doesn't matter and Idk why would she lie about being Vietnamese? I think it is good she calls herself Vietnamese and not mixed cuz a lot of Southeast Asians would brag about being mixed with white. 

That last sentence didnt make sense to me. If someone is mixed, they can say they are bc they are 

Posted (edited)

Can’t quote yungfoxy or find their comment for some reason but whatever. Yes, Vietnam was colonized a long time ago. Vietnam declared independence from the French around the 1940s so there may be a possibility that she is part French. Even so if she identifies herself as full Viet, that probably means that there’s not a lot of French in her. My cousin is like 1/4th black but he identifies as Viet, not really including the black part unless asked. 

Edited by *sips tea*

Posted

she looks asian in some earlier pictures where she is shooping less. but i guess there is surgeries involved to obtain insta approved look.

Posted

20190115_115123.thumb.jpg.decc9fc09c79fbShe just posted this and the left is a pic of her 9/10 years ago. Its true her nose is still the same, I think I'll change my answer from before. I think she could be half German since i agree that's a nose I've never seen on a full Viet person before. But if she doesnt wanna admit it, who knows 🤷‍♀️

Posted

It's so funny that she posted for the 10 year challenge because it's obvious she got some work done. I think she had her jaws done too. If you read the comments, so many ppl are asking if she got lip injections. She claimed she did, but it's dissolved now and theyre overlined lips. Which makes no sense bcuz her lips are still full without lip liner in the recent videos. 

063E1994-3207-4DD4-9B19-DE59CF396259.jpeg

Posted

On that 10 year challenge someone said that she looks less Asian now and she said it was just makeup lol. Did anyone notice that a friend of her fiancé won her most recent giveaway (it was a watch I believe) what a coincidence. I don’t know why people are surprised he proposed, he’s in the military they all rush to get married for the benefits/more pay 💰 they are so money hungry I don’t think she has a single post that is NOT sponsored nowadays 

Posted

same, tbh they seemed to started dating eachother bc theyre both ig famous and i always thought their relationship was a lot of "puppy love" i cant believe he proposed lmao

Her bf was never "ig famous" - most of his followers came from her cuz they were always posting corny ass pics together to phish for "cOupLe gOaLs" comments lmao

Posted

Sorry but this is so bad...

8908265C-15DE-4CF0-9750-DEAC93691469.jpeg

Posted

Sorry but this is so bad...

8908265C-15DE-4CF0-9750-DEAC93691469.jpeg

I’m scared lol

Posted

On that 10 year challenge someone said that she looks less Asian now and she said it was just makeup lol.

I just saw the video she did with some youtuber last year, she really does look caucasian or possibly even latina, but I didn’t realize it was her until I checked the video description and her socials were linked.. I would have had no idea. I don’t think it’s just the makeup is a good excuse for her anymore :alpacaworry:

Posted

I cant stand how she does her eyebrows