Hayley Bui (IG famous)

204 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you mean a sponsorship of something like Docfinder Korea? I dont believe Vietnam has anything like that.. Or sponsored by the clinic or something else? I dont understand how she could have picked anywhere if she was sponsored? For example Docfinder Korea sponsors for Korea, and if she was sponsored by a clinic she wouldve gone to that specific clinic.. She wouldnt have the choice to pick a country, right? If she was sponsored by something in Vietnam she just had to go there.

Maybe her mom and cousin have been wanting these procedures since a long time too, so now shes getting it done its easier for them to do it too, so they can support each other. Its more convenient. Plus her mom lives in Germany too, and while theyre both in Vietnam they might as well have the procedures done in 1 trip.. otherwise her mother has to go to Vietnam again

You’re right that she would have had to go to VN if she was sponsored by a specific clinic, and that she would have to go to KR if she was sponsored by Docfinder. The company she went through is Taiwan based, so maybe there are companies that give you a choice of clinics in SE Asia?

It sounds like her mom and cousin went before her and her mom had the surgery first. I don’t think they were there at the same time, or that’s what she made it sound like in the vid. We’ll probably never know the details, but hopefully it turned out fine and not botched. She seems happy with it, or at least about not having to use eyelid tape anymore.

Posted

Sponsored, like the rest of her content.

Let me just say, she looks so unnatural...and not in a cute way either. Everything about her face bothers me tbh (no offense).

Posted

Do you guys find her face looks oddly shaped now? It looks more wider to me than her Instagram pictures. Does chin and botox fillers eventually wear off?  

Her eyelid scarring is so noticeable and cringing! Every video she uploads I cant help but to focus on them. I would rather use eyelid tapes than to have permanent uneven scars every time I close my eyes.

F69A2946-D963-4880-9821-0DEC5D0EA8AC.jpeg

A69CC946-CF80-4E09-A052-B5427DC5B3B4.jpeg

Posted

Do you guys find her face looks oddly shaped now? It looks more wider to me than her Instagram pictures. Does chin and botox fillers eventually wear off?  

Wooow she actually looks like a totally different person to me right now. I see what you mean about her face shape. She kinda looks like she gained a lot of weight rapidly (but just in her face lol), or maybe it's just really swollen from whatever procedures she had done? Definitely looks a lot rounder than before.

Posted

Why does she look like a f*cking 40-year-old?

720FF993-663B-4E58-8527-9892CE7BD321.thu

Posted

botox is made for 60 year old women to look 20 years younger, so it makes 20 year old women look 20 years older

Posted

yiikes, this angle is not on her side lol

Posted

botox is made for 60 year old women to look 20 years younger, so it makes 20 year old women look 20 years older

Her face looks like rubber. It bothers me lol

Posted (edited)

I'm so confused!! Is this even the same person?? Ive noticed that her jaw is not sharp or v-shape in any of her videos.

Still cringing at her eyelid scars. 

51256D02-D7E4-4AAD-A923-AFA8F75AB122.jpeg

63366EC7-155D-44FD-ACB6-1BF7E8A0577F.jpeg

C5B6A095-24AC-4E5B-A735-F70EF564B2FD.jpeg

Edited by LisaByun