Hayley Bui (IG famous)

176 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL DUDE, jessica was following hayley...but I just checked and she's not anymore. Its confirmed lmao

Also I can see why jenny got pissed tbh. She released a very similar look. It's not unique but bad timing for sure 

It’s the earrings, too similar to be a mere coincidence:haiplz:

Why do I feel like Jenny is pissed because Hayley was able to pull off the look much better than she did? Jenny looks nicer with darker makeup whereas Hayley looks nicer with lighter makeup. It was all just bad timing like Jeila above mentioned, but honestly, Jenny wouldn't have threw shade if Hayley did a shitty job on the look  :haiplz:

I think Jenny looks better with neutral/muted-colors makeup, and the whole Korean-style look doesn’t suit Hayley imo

Anyone else think she tries too hard to cater to her Kboo fans? Pretending to like Korean music and stuff, screams desperate for followers to me

Posted

It’s the earrings, too similar to be a mere coincidence:haiplz:

I think Jenny looks better with neutral/muted-colors makeup, and the whole Korean-style look doesn’t suit Hayley imo

Anyone else think she tries too hard to cater to her Kboo fans? Pretending to like Korean music and stuff, screams desperate for followers to me

I actually like Hayley with the Korean-style makeup but probably because I'm so used to seeing her with heavy makeup LOL :alpacafedup:

Posted (edited)

It's too funny and amusing to read all your assumptions about a person you know nothing about. 

But trust me, I know how she really is like. Her personality is the absolute opposite of the way she is portraying herself. I absolutely hate dishonesty that's why I want to make some things clear.

- She mentioned for many times that she is a full vietnamese. As I know is that in her hometown there are some rumours that her mother had a link to a german man, but that's not proved. Even her ex doesn't believe that she is a full vietnamese.

- She is still immature, bitchy, moody and selfish like a child. When she doesn't  get what she wants...oh god bless you.

- She doesn't really have many friends. I mean come on no one wants to hang out with a personality like that.

- Her arrogance is based on the amount of her IG likes. Take her IG profile away and let's see what happens then. In reality she is not very self-confident, that's why she always puts on an aggressive and baddie like look to hide her weak points.

Edited by SPEF

Posted

It's too funny and amusing to read all your assumptions about a person you know nothing about. 

But trust me, I know how she really is like. Her personality is the absolute opposite of the way she is portraying herself. I absolutely hate dishonesty that's why I want to make some things clear.

- She mentioned for many times that she is a full vietnamese. As I know is that in her hometown there are some rumours that her mother had a link to a german man, but that's not proved. Even her ex doesn't believe that she is a full vietnamese.

- She is still immature, bitchy, moody and selfish like a child. When she doesn't what she wants...oh god bless you.

- She doesn't really have many friends. I mean come on no one wants to hang out with a personality like that.

- Her arrogance is based on the amount of her IG likes. Take her IG profile away and let's see what happens then. In reality she is not very self-confident, that's why she always puts on an aggressive and baddie like look to hide her weak points.

Can I ask what you connection with Hayley is? Sounds like you know her pretty well.

Posted

Can I ask what you connection with Hayley is? Sounds like you know her pretty well.

I can't tell you but believe me. I know her very well. She has no personality.

Posted (edited)

I can't tell you but believe me. I know her very well. She has no personality.

So is Hayley really half German? 

Edited by anonymouskid

Posted

Screenshot_2018-01-26-10-54-32-1.thumb.pI agree, she does look softer and more natural without the eyelid tape (her left eye). She looks prettier. 

Posted

I don't understand why people are speculating about this. Just look at her without makeup. Even a toddler would recognize this.

I'm not sure to which percentage but she has definitely something german in her.

The parents who raised her are actually both vietnamese.

Posted

I don't understand why people are speculating about this. Just look at her without makeup. Even a toddler would recognize this.

I'm not sure to which percentage but she has definitely something german in her.

The parents who raised her are actually both vietnamese.

I mean you can't really confirm it by judging off of looks. There's lots of Vietnamese who have tall noses. She's probably just confused about what her ethnicity is because of the people who were raising her but you never really know until she herself legitimately confirms it. 

Posted

I mean you can't really confirm it by judging off of looks. There's lots of Vietnamese who have tall noses. She's probably just confused about what her ethnicity is because of the people who were raising her but you never really know until she herself legitimately confirms it. 

its not only her tall nose that makes her look Caucasian, to me its her whole face that has something German..

Ske looked kinda different in the past..

8140611-1.1024.jpg

8140612-1.1024.jpg

8140611-1.1024.jpg

c00f67f74efe009266123d829d359533--lip-scrubs-lip-balm.jpg

I did not mean no sent those pictures as a reply. It was supposed to be a new message

Posted

its not only her tall nose that makes her look Caucasian, to me its her whole face that has something German..

Because she got her lips done and started Photoshopping her jaw

Posted

Because she got her lips done and started Photoshopping her jaw

her eyes were more almond shaped in the past, now theyre more roundish

Posted

It's just her nose that people think is Caucasian. Her eyes are naturally small and her lips were thinner before too. She also photoshops her jaw like @hunty said. 

Posted

her eyes were more almond shaped in the past, now theyre more roundish

She uses eyelid tape

Posted

She uses eyelid tape

yeah I know, but I mean her actual eye.. not her eyelids. If you understand what I mean 😂 but maybe its just the fake eyelashes or something

20180130_213555.jpg

She uses eyelid tape

she also said she has been using eyelid tapes since she was like 16, so she wore them in all of her old pictures

Screenshot_20180129-100358.png

Like eyepart without the eyelids