Hayley Bui (IG famous)

209 posts in this topic

Posted

She actually didn't show her real eyelids to her fans until that video. Before, she showed herself without makeup with the eyelid tape on.

Posted

She looks more Viet and her eyes look better without the eyelid tapes. The tape makes her eyes look kind of droopy, puffy and sad. 

CF26AC3C-12D1-4ED9-8190-4B32BEADC294.jpeg

EE01CACE-393C-4A04-86B6-E4064F012231.jpeg

Posted

I think she looks younger and softer with her natural eyelids. It's a shame that she "fixes" it with eyelid type all the time.

Posted (edited)

Besides the whole transparency thing, not trying to hate or anything but in the video it seems like she’s trying wayyyy too hard to be funny...

Edited by hunty
could be because she’s still getting used to talking in front of a camera

Posted (edited)

Edited by Ly

Posted (edited)

IMG_4648.thumb.PNG.59f01392f4db1a768959d

IMG_4647.thumb.PNG.5058fad055e848e26bc74

I think she actually looks really cute in the second photo? Without the sparse bangs and colored contacts. Her lips are still blown up to hell but her makeup actually looks nice and soft and I like the way her eyebrows are done. 

Edit: actually she might be wearing contacts here as well, I'm really bad at telling lol. But I'm referring to the really light colored contacts she likes to frequently wear. She looks better with darker eyes imo. 

Edited by milkbones

Posted (edited)

i feel a little bit bad for her so i created an account and this is actually my first post ever here (yay? lol)

first things first for everyone wondering, yes she is vietnamese, both her parents are 100% vietnamese, she speaks vietnamese etc., she has always looked mixed (more so ever since her instagram blew up though, mostly because of the make up)

and no, she has not gotten any kind of cosmetic procedures (except for the botox shots she advertised)

i feel bad for her because people keep calling her fake or think she is lying about her ethnicity, but she actually does look the way she does (minus the photoshop) while having fully vietnamese parents.

Why do people tend to believe all the crap people are telling of themselves on the internet? She‘s NOT full Vietnamese. I know the brother of her ex boyfriend. He confirmt, she‘s half Viet half German. He doesn‘t know why she claims to be full Viet but she‘s not.

Also she has lip fillers. You can actually see the bumps on her lips in some of her pics. 

Edited by Ly

Posted

SO YOURE TELLING ME SHE WAS WEARING EYELID TAPE THIS ENTIRE TIME EVEN FOR THIS VIDEO TOO???

I honestly would had never ever guessed. She definitely looks different without it, but in a good kind of way. 

Posted (edited)

LMFAO is this about her...?

IMG_2563.thumb.JPG.755d55ade574fcfb2a39b

When I saw Hayley's newest post, I automatically thought that their two makeup looks were extremely similar (even the earrings)

26156999_134841957314953_86886334902178926151418_1396817850447693_29187452232888

Idk if they were mutuals on Instagram but I checked and Jenny's not following her lol

Edited by hunty

Posted

This may be OT?.. But I don't think she's cute or attractive, I think because of her mouth area/lips (specifically with the fillers)? However it's genuinely nice to see that she is transparent (at least in this video) about the way she really looks. I don't know much about Hayley's history or how consistent she has been with this stuff, but it really makes me like people more when they're open and honest about these things, as opposed to people like Lily Maymac, who has been wearing the same look for years and insists that all that contour and eyeliner is how she really looks. I mean, she did a makeup tutorial once with makeup already on lmao, and I recall her doing a face mask promo with fully done eye makeup, eyebrows drawn, lipstick on, the works. Kinda like the people who do a full face of makeup and then take "good morning, just woke up " selfies in bed, because god forbid they wake up looking like their actual selves. 

lol, I remember I used to follow her but I unfollowed because she did multiple face mask promos with fully done makeup, lashes on and defended herself by saying it was an ad

Posted

When I saw Hayley's newest post, I automatically thought that their two makeup looks were extremely similar (even the earrings)

26156999_134841957314953_86886334902178926151418_1396817850447693_29187452232888

Idk if they were mutuals on Instagram but I checked and Jenny's not following her lol

it better not be about Hayley. Jenny over here acting like she invented this look or something lmao. I see this look plastered everywhere on yesstyle. 

Posted

it better not be about Hayley. Jenny over here acting like she invented this look or something lmao. I see this look plastered everywhere on yesstyle. 

agreed I see this look on all Stylenanda models! 

Posted

I think the language barrier is what makes her seem "cringy" when she speaks English. Reminds me of Venus lol. 

I find her really cute in her old photos (on the first few pages), that look suited her a lot more. I like that she doesn't lie about things she does to look better (from her perspective), like the Botox and eyelid tape. Girls who pretend they've always looked the way they edit themselves to look on IG make so many girls insecure about their looks. Especially younger girls who follow these types of ig 'baddies' with their "omg goals" posts on every picture..

Posted

IMG_2563.thumb.JPG.755d55ade574fcfb2a39b

LOL DUDE, jessica was following hayley...but I just checked and she's not anymore. Its confirmed lmao

Also I can see why jenny got pissed tbh. She released a very similar look. It's not unique but bad timing for sure 

Posted

Why do I feel like Jenny is pissed because Hayley was able to pull off the look much better than she did? Jenny looks nicer with darker makeup whereas Hayley looks nicer with lighter makeup. It was all just bad timing like Jeila above mentioned, but honestly, Jenny wouldn't have threw shade if Hayley did a shitty job on the look  :haiplz: