Hayley Bui (IG famous)

206 posts in this topic

Posted

so like idk if there's any thread about her but her name is Hayley Bui, and I supposed she's an IG famous based on the amount of likes/followers she has.

IG @hayley_bui

IMG_5861.thumb.JPG.0af7f701fd9649cb193ce

funny and strange thing is that her last name is 100% vietnamese but her 'current' looks are nowhere near a vietnamese OR Asian... I don't have anything against her or do I know her personally to say/judge but I just find it 'odd' so i'm curious as to what do you guys think ??

usually people don't leave much of their old photos laying around when their popularity exploded so i could only find these photos as the closest to what she used to look like 'before' IG famous ? lol idk tbh. but yeah, you guys get the idea. i can't seem to remember which photos i saw, but i remember seeing a few people asking her what's her ethnicity, so some other people mentioned that's she's full viet. i think she prob did answered it once or a few times before that she's viet. and some found it hard to believe that she's asian from all her pictures o__o

before

IMG_5859.thumb.JPG.569debec4f661cb8ddf46

now

IMG_5858.thumb.JPG.a2e0f4dadde05d43ddeda

IMG_5855.thumb.JPG.cd209e53425a39ecf4c95

i find her really pretty for a vietnamese girl since i'm viet myself but to see from her before & after (of back then and now), i find it all a little too odd. I still think she's pretty tho but i mean... i don't see anything viet or asian about her besides that very last name in her IG handle lol.. even my boyfriend and coworkers thought she was like hispanics or something until i pointed out that she's viet. they think its her lips but i mean I'm no expert so i can't really tell but she definitely has that typical IG baddie or IG famous girls kind of look ? lol I'm actually really jealous of her makeup skills tho, i need me some of that skills lol

oh, she mentioned this is her cousin and idk about anyone, but he looks 100% asian so... 

IMG_5860.thumb.JPG.15f4d4a355736fb812e71

again, i don't have shit against her or hate her in any ways, just curious if anyone knows anything about her since i don't see any thread relates to her and seeing how big of a following she has, I'm just curious haha 

if there's already a thread, can someone link it and we'll just close this thread. thanks!

Posted

Definitely thought she was latina- she should stick with her Vietnamese look though! I think she looked cute and more original- it's so easy to find/spot an Instagram 'baddie' now, it's almost weird to find someone in their 20's who wears very basic makeup :alpacadone:

Posted

those overlined lips...*cringe*

i dunno whether its surgery, "makeup" (plus shoop) or just natural but her features look way different to me? or am i imagining it??

kinda ot but i hate this whole instagram baddie trend tbh i prefer her old looks

Posted

urg the now pictures are hideous.

She looks asian to me, especially in the first pictures (the first one with the blond hair for instance). My sister has a Chinese name because my dad is Chinese, but she looks super white and most people would never guess. genes, you know.

If she's fully viet, yeah it can be surprising, then she seems to photoshop to hell and back.

Posted

tumblr_o9nkf76RCt1u9kz5mo1_540.thumb.png 
she looked pretty hot before. Guess social media really has a huge influence on peoples minds. She now looks like those basic IG chicks I always block to avoid

Posted

I've asked her if she's full Vietnamese, and she said yes. I don't think she's had any work done, either. But yes, she does heavily Photoshop her photos. If you watch her stories and have her on Snapchat, you can see that her jaw is a lot bigger than it is in her photos.

I can't believe that she is full Vietnamese, though! That nose is so unusual for a Viet; I thought she was half white when I first saw her photos.

Posted

There are a few cases that some people do not look Asian even though they are 100% Asian, although I think it's rare for that to happen. I guess in her case it's probably because of her heavy makeup and there might be editing involved.

Posted

There are a few cases that some people do not look Asian even though they are 100% Asian, although I think it's rare for that to happen. I guess in her case it's probably because of her heavy makeup and there might be editing involved.

I don't think makeup has THAT drastic of an impact lol. In her older photos, her makeup is pretty light and her nose is still the same. Also, she posts a lot of videos on her Snapchat and I can tell that there is no editing with the nose. Only jaw. 

Posted

Posted

She got no personality. Just another basic IG hoe 

Posted

her facial features still look the same to me tbh. same nose, eyelids, chin, cheekbones. i think the thing that changed her look the most is her eyebrows. bc even in her old photos, she looks different from each photo sinc eher eyebrows changed. also, it seems like she contours more now and wears thicker falsies which from my personal experience, does change a lot.  i look like two different people when i have arched eyebrows vs straight and eyeshadow + lashes vs just mascara

Posted (edited)

Edited by Marialenguyen89

Posted

Someone asked if she got any "plastic surgery" and she replied no. But you can tell from past pictures her lips are fuller now. No plastic, just fillers! Also, in Asia it is very common to shave your nose down or get fillers to make it more narrow.

Omg this girl have no personality in her Q&A youtube video!! Just a typical basic IG baddie.  This chick is so in love with herself and have a bitchful attitude. In her  Snapchat, she secretly snaps random people and makes fun of them!! She maybe pretty but her personality is just trash. 

I don't know if you saw it, but she posted a baby photo onto her story a long time ago and her nose looked exactly the same haha. It's SUPER weird to me because I've  never seen an 100% Asian person with that nose before. And I don't think she's gotten lip fillers, it's probably overlining.

Wait, what about her making fun of people on Snapchat? Do you have receipts?

Posted (edited)

IMG_5616.PNG

IMG_5617.PNG

Sorry but, aside from the interesting nose bump and slight cleft chin, she looks very Vietnamese/southeast Asian to me. Typically if you are an average to decent looking Vietnamese girl, if you contour the shit out of your face and cake makeup, you too can look about the same as her. She really is just mostly makeup and photoshop.(maybe it's easy for me to say all of this, due to meeting and befriending many Vietnamese girls of wide variety of looks)

Vietnamese  people seriously come in a wide variety of looks, kind of like Mai Ngo, a Vietnamese model that looks racially ambiguous:

4927F8E2-0FE0-4F52-944C-178FA7DE6ABB-1951-0000027A602D9C5B.jpeg

Apart from her appearance, I manage to snap this screenshot:

Photo Apr 25, 1 56 56 PM.jpg

"Princess from the hood" bish what hood? Lmao she's hailing from the subarbs and tries so hard to play up this persona.

also some pix I got from a photographers page:  

IMG_5623.PNG

IMG_5626.PNG

IMG_5628.JPG

IMG_5625.PNG

And ofc random video from her page, you can tell it's an insane amount of makeup and highlight+ photoshop since her face isn't that chiseled:

Tldr

i don't get the hype 

IMG_5631.PNG

IMG_5633.PNG

Edited by Offline