This little fake vegan is pissing me off.

111 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, most of the people posting in this thread want it to die or be locked, yet they're still happy to keep arguing in it. By doing that they're helping to keep the thread alive and well. I'm not trying to be rude, but if you really want it to die then go away and stop posting in it.

Also those of you who think simply ignoring someone qualifies as bullying have likely never experienced what's it's like to basically be tortured on a daily basis. I would have given anything to be ignored in school.

Posted

lolll or maybe im a local troll.

That's obvious.

Posted

Yeah, most of the people posting in this thread want it to die or be locked, yet they're still happy to keep arguing in it. By doing that they're helping to keep the thread alive and well. I'm not trying to be rude, but if you really want it to die then go away and stop posting in it.

Also those of you who think simply ignoring someone qualifies as bullying have likely never experienced what's it's like to basically be tortured on a daily basis. I would have given anything to be ignored in school.

Hmm, defending OP while having joined one hour ago. Suspicious...
Yup, I think their trolling.

Posted

Hmm, defending OP while having joined one hour ago. Suspicious...Yup, I think their trolling.

When did I defend anybody? OP is being just as ridiculous as the people responding to them. But they started this thread, so I don't imagine they're going to be the one who lets it die.

Posted

I'm going to stop posting unless I need to or something interesting pops up (since OP has gone full troll and I don't want to feed it). Is there a way to @ the mods to get this locked? OP is clearly trolling at this point and making other accounts.

Posted

Locked;

I thought this was at least interesting at first but it's spiraled into a shitshow. :lamaheadshake: