• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

This little fake vegan is pissing me off.

111 posts in this topic

Posted

Two people who speak English as a second language discussed the veganism dispute and it was dismissed, we segwayed into something else. 

Now if people would stop nit picking irrelevant things like my language style and choice of discussion in order to make it look like you know what you're talking about when you don't even know the girl, or her family.

I do, and quite frankly the only person I was willing to remotely listen to was the other local who actually knew about her life somewhat.

the rest of the snappy bias can just continue their day please and stop putting your nose where it doesn't belong. 

It barely has anything to do with me let alone people from entirely different walks of life. 

The discussion was nice while it lasted though ✌️️

Posted

???

How did we go from rants about Taylor being a "fake" vegan to pictures of her in high school?

they said they just included that in the post to grab attention

Posted

they said they just included that in the post to grab attention

yes that's why I chose the vegan discussion to boot it off, but once the point was proven invalid we continued. 

You have to humour the initial discussion otherwise people just flock off because it's not "juicy enough" even though everyone needed to see a clear image of who she is not just assumptions made online.

exposing is not synonymous with bullying, and people need to learn that right fighting hurts people and just leaves issues unresolved.

Posted

I dont care how this topic started (veganism or not) but i'm thankful to defiantlyU for every detail she gave, because 99 % of us here really has no idea about real Taylor just speculations and defiantlyU gave us at least a bit of real thing :)

Posted (edited)

I came in with biased but I do think I was clear in separating my personal issues with the ones on this site. 

I only really brought them to validate why I felt strongly about her in the first place not to publically make a spectacle as well.

now that things have been cleared up I think she'll feel a bit better about not having as much buzz about her personal life everywhere she looks.

i know we shouldn't be forcing her to be honest because that's a personal choice, but at the same time it's only causing her frustration so there it is. 

Edited by defiantlyU

Posted

Honestly she looks cute in her grad photo.:alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

Voila ladies and gents. 

Might I add she doesn't even look like a blonde in this photo.

it looks like she got highlights over light brown hair

IMG_1165.PNG

Uhhh, as a natural blonde, that is what blonde hair looks like. You whined about us nitpicking about your language but yet you're nitpicking about her hair color?

I just don't trust this person. They used the veganism to "grab attention", then they contradicted themselves by saying Tay worked but then said she didn't support herself (what???) and then this. Just because they "knew Tay" at one point doesn't mean they can't twist their words or exaggerate to make her look bad. I could easily go grab photos of a person I "knew" in highschool and exaggerate all their bad features and post it on the internet (but I wouldn't 'cause it's in the past and it doesn't matter???) Sorry, but this is just really irritating. 

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to double post so I'm going to edit this. I decided to go through the thread and elaborate since I posted while irritated (my mistake) and think I should explain a little more.

I'm going to quote some things that were said and speak my opinion about them or question them, please correct me if I say something wrong. Also, I'm not sure how to format since I don't use Pull much so I might have to edit this after. ^^;

“Everything's a lie or otherwise embellished. I know the whole family. It makes me sick. “
“I'm friends with the father on fb because our families know each other “

You know or you knew? Your families know each other? Then do you know Tay herself enough to speak about how she is? Because right now it seems like you're posting things way in the past which really don't matter anymore.

“While she pretends to be a vegan only to OPENLY eat meat and support the meat industry. “
“While she doesn't specifically state she's vegan”

Contradiction, as well as using for clickbait. (which we all hate when Tay does)

“I wasn't concerned about the vegan thing so much concerned about as I was the rest of what I pointed out. I just wanted something to grab peoples attention and I knew expressing my hella biased diet based critique would do that.“

“I wish I had the conscience to share but unfortunately this isn't a personal affair but more so for a bigger picture. She's manipulated people into thinking she's such a perfect person that her comment section is a war ground for cyber bullying.”

You had the conscience to post this thread in the first place. Also, every comment section is terrible. Personally, I have not seen anything really bad in Tay's of all peoples'.

“She was perfectly happy with herself before she left to start modeling “

How do you know that? A lot of us growing up have self esteem issues and considering her drastic changes, Tay may have too.

“Also to clarify yes she has done some things to me personally but they're not worth mentioning publically. I'm not posting about this for everyone to see as theres no point in sharing her past in graphic detail to a bunch of people.”

But.. you're posting photos of her past and saying things about her past with no sauce in this thread. How is that not graphic detail? A photo is about as graphic as it gets.

“She glorified her minimum wage work” “She didn't support herself.”

Contradiction, but it's already been talked about.

“i didn't come here to gossip about irrelevant things either and the interest in her high school life is getting nosy “
“I KNOW WHAT ILL DO. I'll stop by the school, she graduated in 06 so I'll go find her picture. I still live nearby where I grew up so it won't be a bother.”

What?

“also, her leaking of information seems to be extremely selective and only to benefit her. I don't think she's worried about privacy so much as it her wanting to look above average.“

I mean, I wouldn't leak my past demons to the public >.>; That's just stupid and irrelevant. Also, doesn't mean she's not worried about privacy.

“It's literally just a discussion post I don't get what the big deal is lmao. I don't like finger pointing I like peace and discussing thing (I think I'm warranted to vouche for this because I'm attending my first year of Law School this September.) “

You bring up you're in law school twice like it means a lot. Good for you, but that doesn't mean your opinions mean more than anyone else's. Also, considering how aggressive the title is, I don't feel this was meant to be “just a discussion” but more so bashing on Tay. Also lol at not pointing fingers and liking peace, biggest contractions of the thread

In conclusion, a lot of this is sourceless (besides the photos) and a lot of it contradicts itself or comes off as a personal vendetta. I'm all for discussing Taylor as of now with sauce and sources but this isn't going to help her improve and a bunch of it is hearsay or useless/known info. Again, if I made a mistake, please point it out so I can address it.

Edited by DulcetRefrain
Elaborating

Posted

That's not what the thread is about. It's literally just a discussion post I don't get what the big deal is lmao. I don't like finger pointing I like peace and discussing thing (I think I'm warranted to vouche for this because I'm attending my first year of Law School this September.) ( you pulled the school card so will I)  nothing gets fairly resolved when you go into something thinking you already know the answer. That's just bullying.

(My BA was in criminology social studies. I think I know how to lead a discussion thanks. 

Your "tea" was ice cold (no one cares about her Canada days anymore) and now you're just trying to make yourself look good. Judging by your immaturity and poor communication skills (I'm assuming that you've lived in Ontario for at least a decade so shouldn't you be equally fluent in both languages by now?) I doubt you've even taken the LSAT, let alone got into a law school. I actually just finished my first year of law school in Toronto so "I think I'm warranted to vouch for this" :alpacawink:. This forum isn't supposed to be about personally attacking each other's credentials though, the psychology comments were at least relevant to discussing Taylor's changes. You could've just posted your old photos on the designated "real face" thread if you really wanted to share them or posted in the general discussion thread if you wanted to share your past connection in a more coherent/concise post. Most of us would be lying if we said that we weren't jealous of her to some degree because she lives in Tokyo and lives a pretty carefree life, but your issues with her seem to reflect a bitter resentment that you've always had towards her despite her graduating high school in what, 2006 or 2007? I really don't think that you know the current Taylor better than any of us do at this point... You also went wayyy too into detail with her family, we already know that she isn't financially independent and that her family isn't extremely wealthy. 

Posted

I dont care how this topic started (veganism or not) but i'm thankful to defiantlyU for every detail she gave, because 99 % of us here really has no idea about real Taylor just speculations and defiantlyU gave us at least a bit of real thing :)

I disagree. Taking DefiantlyU's word for who the real Taylor is, that's just as ironic, considering this website was made in the fashion of exposing liars and questioning everything that is posted on the internet. What separates DefiantlyU from every other snowflake that has a story to tell? Absolutely nothing. My school friend is also half-relevant on the internet for being a gorgeous girl who plays video games. I could pretend all I want that I know who she is based on my interactions with her during school, or school gossip about her rich family, or her boyfriends that I have talked to - that doesn't mean I should be trusted as an actual source of "juicy info". I'd have the power to embellish, twist, or paint things in any way I want. That's just ironic. Very ironic.

Posted

Uhhh, as a natural blonde, that is what blonde hair looks like. You whined about us nitpicking about your language but yet you're nitpicking about her hair color?

I just don't trust this person. They used the veganism to "grab attention", then they contradicted themselves by saying Tay worked but then said she didn't support herself (what???) and then this. Just because they "knew Tay" at one point doesn't mean they can't twist their words or exaggerate to make her look bad. I could easily go grab photos of a person I "knew" in highschool and exaggerate all their bad features and post it on the internet (but I wouldn't 'cause it's in the past and it doesn't matter???) Sorry, but this is just really irritating. 

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to double post so I'm going to edit this. I decided to go through the thread and elaborate since I posted while irritated (my mistake) and think I should explain a little more.

I'm going to quote some things that were said and speak my opinion about them or question them, please correct me if I say something wrong. Also, I'm not sure how to format since I don't use Pull much so I might have to edit this after. ^^;

“Everything's a lie or otherwise embellished. I know the whole family. It makes me sick. “
“I'm friends with the father on fb because our families know each other “

You know or you knew? Your families know each other? Then do you know Tay herself enough to speak about how she is? Because right now it seems like you're posting things way in the past which really don't matter anymore.

“While she pretends to be a vegan only to OPENLY eat meat and support the meat industry. “
“While she doesn't specifically state she's vegan”

Contradiction, as well as using for clickbait. (which we all hate when Tay does)

“I wasn't concerned about the vegan thing so much concerned about as I was the rest of what I pointed out. I just wanted something to grab peoples attention and I knew expressing my hella biased diet based critique would do that.“

“I wish I had the conscience to share but unfortunately this isn't a personal affair but more so for a bigger picture. She's manipulated people into thinking she's such a perfect person that her comment section is a war ground for cyber bullying.”

You had the conscience to post this thread in the first place. Also, every comment section is terrible. Personally, I have not seen anything really bad in Tay's of all peoples'.

“She was perfectly happy with herself before she left to start modeling “

How do you know that? A lot of us growing up have self esteem issues and considering her drastic changes, Tay may have too.

“Also to clarify yes she has done some things to me personally but they're not worth mentioning publically. I'm not posting about this for everyone to see as theres no point in sharing her past in graphic detail to a bunch of people.”

But.. you're posting photos of her past and saying things about her past with no sauce in this thread. How is that not graphic detail? A photo is about as graphic as it gets.

“She glorified her minimum wage work” “She didn't support herself.”

Contradiction, but it's already been talked about.

“i didn't come here to gossip about irrelevant things either and the interest in her high school life is getting nosy “
“I KNOW WHAT ILL DO. I'll stop by the school, she graduated in 06 so I'll go find her picture. I still live nearby where I grew up so it won't be a bother.”

What?

“also, her leaking of information seems to be extremely selective and only to benefit her. I don't think she's worried about privacy so much as it her wanting to look above average.“

I mean, I wouldn't leak my past demons to the public >.>; That's just stupid and irrelevant. Also, doesn't mean she's not worried about privacy.

“It's literally just a discussion post I don't get what the big deal is lmao. I don't like finger pointing I like peace and discussing thing (I think I'm warranted to vouche for this because I'm attending my first year of Law School this September.) “

You bring up you're in law school twice like it means a lot. Good for you, but that doesn't mean your opinions mean more than anyone else's. Also, considering how aggressive the title is, I don't feel this was meant to be “just a discussion” but more so bashing on Tay. Also lol at not pointing fingers and liking peace, biggest contractions of the thread

In conclusion, a lot of this is sourceless (besides the photos) and a lot of it contradicts itself or comes off as a personal vendetta. I'm all for discussing Taylor as of now with sauce and sources but this isn't going to help her improve and a bunch of it is hearsay or useless/known info. Again, if I made a mistake, please point it out so I can address it.

Again for the people in the back I just wanted people to believe me that she wasn't rich and that ya'll need to redirect your attention. Everything I said was the run of the mill stuff that I encounter on many of the threads on this website. I just wanted to get a point across. It isn't personal.

I dont know why that went into an edit to your response rather than responding to the commnt but you can get rid of that sorry xD I dont know how. :/ Any way yeah I just wanted to get a point across. This site has had pretty bad backlash for being a hub for people who are keen on critising her and I thought it'd be an extreme, but effective way to get people to listen to me without having to give my name and proof of association directly because (as we all know) as harmless as the information is about her fathers income and the way they support themselves, she still didn't want us knowing so I don't really want to publicly expose her. Although I think this will save her more grief than just continuing to hide her lifestyle from everyone.

Posted

This site has had pretty bad backlash for being a hub for people who are keen on critising her and I thought it'd be an extreme, but effective way to get people to listen to me without having to give my name and proof of association directly

I figured that was the case and I totally understand why you would do that / make this thread. Just to clarify, I'm not trying to chastise you, I'm sorry if I came across as too white-knight considering the site we're talking on. You definitely came to the right place to talk about it, I was just trying to point out that Taylor R is quite different from who she was before, and that most of her previous life has been scrutinised so much that there is hardly anything left to mystery...

A lot of the "daddy money" comments stemmed from very early gossip that was highly fueled by Kiki Kannibal sock-puppetting and attacking Taylor R - basically projecting Kiki's own daddy issues onto Taylor R's gossip chain. From there it was generally accepted that Taylor R's dad was her source of money because of how glamorous Tay was living at the time (a pure speculation though; since Tay has started to emphasize where she got all her stuff and how they are just cheap knock-offs like her doll furniture in her doll video). I do believe Taylor lives a privileged life, under the wing of other people's money, but I also believe you when you say her dad didn't spoil her as much as PULL would like to believe. Personally that's been one of the less believable things I've read about Tay.

Posted

DAMN, OP has some issues with Taylor. That's all I'm getting from this. Not to be a WK, but the nitpicking of Taylor from...like what...? 9 years ago now? It's a little weird..

The tea wasn't even good.... :alpacasad:

The grad photo was cute though. There's no more yearbook photos? Like clubs?

Posted

This thread is a little...messy. Despite the clutter I think it was pretty interesting being able to see Taylor's highschool yearbook pic. She honestly looked REALLY good:alpacasad:

Also the credibility here is a little questionable due to the lack of communication (and a little bit of misunderstanding?) but appears mostly valid to me. 

Other than that the only thing I'm really interested in now is Taylor's other school yearbook pics, would be really interesting to see those

Posted

Anyway, yeah I know, I couldn't stand to watch people argue over whether taylor was supporting herself or if it was her dad.

But you supposedly "didn't even know Taylor had a youtube channel until a few days ago"

This is the real shit man. I'm local and I didn't even know Taylor had a youtube channel until a few days ago. We just happened to go to school together,

How could you have spent so much time watching "people argue over whether taylor was supporting herself or if it was her dad"?