• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Taylor makeup

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Another one of my humble attempts to declutter the "general" and "video" threads, as advice for her to change her makeup, people being fed up of her doing the same stuff for years, demand for a "get ready with me" video etc. is a recurring theme.

Hope this will help people looking for specific info and save them time, and avoid the same questions and discussions being discussed over and over in the above mentioned threads.

I really don't know much about makeup, so whatever you want me to edit & add to this first post, just comment below with the precise info and link!!

Nail video, which got some very good comments on PULL!

Edited by Ambie

Posted

The nails are really pretty <3 I have quite weak nails though I love nail polish and stuff like that. I'm afraid that if I do this design, it will only hold like... two days maximum ><

Posted (edited)

Edited by Couture

Posted

This was my favourite makeup that she did. I thought she looked so pretty. She should do darker eye makeup more often

image.png

image.png

image.png

Posted

@Nikiri me too! I actually really hoped Bii would at least once do her makeup with her super smokey eye. why is taylor always the one doing other's makeup?

Posted

This was my favourite makeup that she did. I thought she looked so pretty. She should do darker eye makeup more often

image.png

image.png

image.png

i dont think taylor realizes she can still have the big dolly eyed look without having an aegyosal or the gap between her eye and lower eyeline. she looks sooo much better without those. id love to see her do makeup looks like this. 

Posted

image.png

image.png

image.png

Which video is this from? Can you link it for me or tell me the vid title? I've never seen it... she looks so good wow. Thanks!! :alpacacrush:

Posted

Eww.

1445862201571.png

Posted (edited)

I think it's this one, from when she went to HK 2 years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N_D2ee3SL8&ab_channel=TaylorRテイラー

In that video she was already dating Tom (but it was still a secret) and I just noticed we can hear his voice at around 7:23. He was driving and she was on the back seat.

EDIT: NEVERMIND. It was just a driver that sounds just like ew san :derp: 

Edited by vulpix

Posted

Eww.

1445862201571.png

what’s the opposite of a glow-up :alpacadone: