• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor cooking

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Another one of my humble attempt to declutter the video thread and make it easier for everyone to find info they are looking for.

And I actually enjoy Taylor's cooking! Guess we have similar taste? (But I do wish she would tie her hair when cooking)

She put the written recipes on her website for a while, but it's super annoying when she uses recipes without crediting the recipe or writing it online.

I'll try to edit this first post with pictures and links!

One of the cooking videos with Sharla: looks good and healthy!

And one with recipes in the comment section!

Oatmeal

mushroom lentil salad

Pumpkin soup and veggies grilled with garlic

Tofu stir-fry

Edited by Ambie

Posted

I love her cooking videos. I've made a bunch of recipes that she's made videos on, and they've all turned out great. I make a few of them on a regular basis! 

Posted

I just watched Yumi's latest cringe/eating-video. Wow, does Taylor's food videos seem refreshing in comparison! She really did a good job here imo

Posted

I love her cooking videos (and her cooking fail videos). I make her vegan chili recipe all the time. It's pretty easy, cheap, and delicious.

Posted

Yes, I really like her cooking video's! Maybe you can do a compilation list in the main post with all her cooking video's/vlogs with recipes? You can even imbed Them to start at the time where she does cooking during vlogs, that'd be nice

Posted

I especially enjoyed the tofu Buddha Bowl! I made it myself and it was really really good! (So good that my whole family loves tofu now :))

Posted

Yes, I really like her cooking video's! Maybe you can do a compilation list in the main post with all her cooking video's/vlogs with recipes? You can even imbed Them to start at the time where she does cooking during vlogs, that'd be nice

as a financially independent adult working with Japanese working hours, and dog owner always making sure my pet gets enough exercise, please understand that watching hours of Taytay vlogs and making a compilation post might take years!

Posted

as a financially independent adult working with Japanese working hours, and dog owner always making sure my pet gets enough exercise, please understand that watching hours of Taytay vlogs and making a compilation post might take years!

^^ I'll help out when I get on a laptop tonight

Posted

One of the greatest things I enjoy is her food videos! I wish she'd do more of them!!!

Posted

I've always wanted to make some of her recipes, but usually it's the ones that are randomly inserted in her vlogs that you can never find again. Having written recipes would be amazing!

Posted

Thank you @Couture for collecting and posting these recipes for us!! Some of them sound really delicious. The salsa dip one <3   In general her 5 Easy summer recipes sound pretty good.

Here is her unicorn ice cream video btw. Not really my thing, but for the sake of collecting her recipes.

And the Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino - vegan DIY

Posted

Taylor's cooking is maybe the only content she produced that I'm genuinely interested in. I have more than once wanted to try them and I'm not the best cook ever. Thank you for collecting them in this thread ^^

Posted

Taylor's cooking is maybe the only content she produced that I'm genuinely interested in. I have more than once wanted to try them and I'm not the best cook ever. Thank you for collecting them in this thread ^^

happy to help! and Tay can't only be mad at us, I am sure this is also bringing her a bunch of extra views!

Posted

Yeah her cooking videos are great. I wish she made more of them.