• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Yumi King General Thread #2

983 posts in this topic

Posted

Why is Yumi so narcissist? Calling herself gorgeous (when she’s not) and making weird dances, I thought she was getting better but damn, I am disappointed  

Posted

Why is Yumi so narcissist? Calling herself gorgeous (when she’s not) and making weird dances, I thought she was getting better but damn, I am disappointed  

she really thinks she's all that. saying she was the prettiest in her class but i think she's very insecure as well.

Posted

I just checked the views from her yt and gosh it is so small compared to the size of her channel. Do you guys think there's a chance she bought subscribers or is it just her channel dying O.o

Posted

I just checked the views from her yt and gosh it is so small compared to the size of her channel. Do you guys think there's a chance she bought subscribers or is it just her channel dying O.o

her channel is definitely dying. tho with how cheap yumi is, i doubt she bought any huge amount of subscribers

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised if she did buy subs at one point.  However, I don't think she has purchased any lately.  It won't benefit her anymore   

Posted

I think a lot of her subscribers probably came from seeing her old gross videos with splendas like the morning and night routine videos. 

Posted

has yumi mentioned anything about what she'd do once her youtube channel completely dies? it honestly looks like it's headed in that direction day by day.... and i can't imagine what kind of work she can find offline without any proper qualifications and needing to explain to the employers about the huge gap in her working history while she did her youtube stuff.

Posted

I had not posted for a while since life got in the way.:alpacadone:

I just got caught up on everything Yumi on all the threads. :alpacashocked:

Do we know for sure if she's pregnant? Seems like she's mentioning it more and more. I also noted that in her "10 facts about getting pregnant"  video, around the 4:19 mark when she's talking about how there's no way to decide the gender of your baby she said "I asked my doctor, there's no way you can decide the gender. " so I'm assuming she's been seeing a doctor and asking questions regarding pregnancy.  Has anyone pledged to her Patreon to get those more "personal" videos?

It also seems as though all of her comments are praises of how beautiful she is, how her hair is so pretty, etc. I wonder if she's filtering and deleting any comments she might perceive as negative :alpacawink: 

Posted

I had not posted for a while since life got in the way.:alpacadone:

I just got caught up on everything Yumi on all the threads. :alpacashocked:

Do we know for sure if she's pregnant? Seems like she's mentioning it more and more. I also noted that in her "10 facts about getting pregnant"  video, around the 4:19 mark when she's talking about how there's no way to decide the gender of your baby she said "I asked my doctor, there's no way you can decide the gender. " so I'm assuming she's been seeing a doctor and asking questions regarding pregnancy.  Has anyone pledged to her Patreon to get those more "personal" videos?

It also seems as though all of her comments are praises of how beautiful she is, how her hair is so pretty, etc. I wonder if she's filtering and deleting any comments she might perceive as negative :alpacawink: 

1. she's not pregnant. there's no announcement on her end

2. yes she's been to the doctor and they took a look at her eggs

3, her fans have always been braindead and complimenting her again and again

Posted (edited)

Has anyone pledged to her Patreon to get those more "personal" videos?

Those "private" videos became extremely boring and even more half-assed in the past weeks, you haven't really missed much.
Our hero in disguise stopped pledging to her Patreon this month lol.

The only real great tea was part 2 and 3 of that one video where she was whining how she wants a real job and Splenda not supporting that idea; He showed his true colors there. Splenda's a fucking narcissist with classic, picture book psycho traits.
+ We get to know that he got sued by his ex-wife because of the DDLG vibe videos right before their wedding.

And another video where it turns out Yumi cheated on Splenda when they started dating LMAO

EDIT: I totally forgot the video where it also turns out that Yumi thought all her life long that you can choose the gender of your baby. Yes, you've read right: An almost 28 y/o woman was confidently thinking that.
She needed a fucking doctor to make clear that this is NOT possible.

EDIT 2: Yumi dragged Splenda through China in the search of her ex-boyfriend. In the video she was searching for him in that building where that English Language Institute thing was she went to in the past (...that guy was a teacher there, oof. Yuhan...). He was extremely annoyed/pissed and said he wants to do sight-seeing & fun stuff instead etc.
The institute doesn't exist in that building anymore though...She seemed pretty desperate.
At the end of the video Yumi wrote that Splenda was bored and the next time she goes to China she wants to go alone... /cough
Yeah he was sooooo bored, mhm...

Edited by namachoco

Posted

I kinda liked her new Lolita video

Posted

And another video where it turns out Yumi cheated on Splenda when they started dating LMAO

any more deets on that?

Posted (edited)

any more deets on that?

Basically she took a vacation with some other guy (an "ex")to Vancouver WA.She wanted to convince him to get back with her. Yumi and Splenda were still "talking" at that time. She lied to him and said she was out with her parents instead and then tries to claim her and Splenda weren't dating when he confronts her on video. He didn't know about this until she confessed on their honeymoon.

The whole video starts with her having Splenda wear that dude's shirt haha.

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Basically she took a vacation with some other guy (an "ex")to Vancouver WA.She wanted to convince him to get back with her. Yumi and Splenda were still "talking" at that time. She lied to him and said she was out with her parents instead and then tries to claim her and Splenda weren't dating when he confronts her on video. He didn't know about this until she confessed on their honeymoon.

The whole video starts with her having Splenda wear that dude's shirt haha.

:waatplz:  WOW I'm actually speechless! That's a scummy thing to do, but then again, this is Yumi