• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Yumi King General Thread #2

900 posts in this topic

Posted

She's dumb and lives in a bubble

She probably had to take a history class to graduate from college (I don't know, might just be my state) so she should know what 9/11 is

Wait, are history classes required by state or by college? If it's by state it might not be as enforced, so either her or the uni/college could skip on said classes.

Posted

What about English Writing classes? How did she manage to get a college degree if her English is so horrid?

Posted

Wait, are history classes required by state or by college? If it's by state it might not be as enforced, so either her or the uni/college could skip on said classes.

It's a graduation requirement at CSUs, Washington might be different.

And on the topic of scummy shit, I remembered how much I hate this video

"omg stop hating in asian culture they like 2 look skinny!!!!"

I'm fucking half Asian and her legs are not fat in the left photo, Yumi is just a catfish with some type of ed

Posted (edited)

What about English Writing classes? How did she manage to get a college degree if her English is so horrid?

I'm just going off of what my university (UNT) requires us to take. Of course this varies between majours, so I'm only going to go off the CORE classes (aka mandatory classes in order to graduate).

For history, you need to take 6 hours (2 classes) of U.S. History and 6 hours (2 classes) of political science (which counts because a lot of the curriculum go back in history so we can see why and when the change was made). 

For English, you need to take 6 hours (2 classes).

You also need to take 3 hours (1 classes) of Humanities which can include art, LITERATURE, and culture (all of which goes back into other time frames).

Edited by TTCBD
typo

Posted (edited)

So I don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not.. but something recently popped up in my head.

Is Yuhan a US citizen?? Or is she staying here with a student visa or those fiancé visa?? MAYBE this is why the wedding is so rushed, because she needs Splenda in order to obtain a citizenship. What age did she come to US anyway? Because if her mom is a citizen she would have to be under 18 when she came to US to be granted citizenship... She's 26 now. 

Yikes!! Is she using Splenda for a citizenship?!?! Some people pay thousands for fake marriages... this is free for her I guess lololol

UPDATE: she moved to the US when she was 20, so even if her mom was a citizen, she's unable to be granted citizenship under her mom. 

Since she graduated from uni recently, her student visa must have expired. Therefore, she needed a fiancé visa to stay longer. The fiancé visa states that you need to be married within 90 days. That is probably why this wedding is rushed. 

IMG_3619.PNG

Edited by Cruispin

Posted

I've been wondering about that too.

If she isn't a citizen and is trying to become one through marriage.... I feel bad for the immigration officer who has to interview these two. Imagine her at the USCIS office in some tacky taobao dress and kitty collar oh god

Posted

I've been wondering about that too.

If she isn't a citizen and is trying to become one through marriage.... I feel bad for the immigration officer who has to interview these two. Imagine her at the USCIS office in some tacky taobao dress and kitty collar oh god

I can imagine the interviewer looking at Yumi's tacky dress and collar, and then glances at Splenda that sweats nervously 

Posted

I can imagine the interviewer looking at Yumi's tacky dress and collar, and then glances at Splenda that sweats nervously 

Honestly with the way their relationship looks, she'd be lucky if she did get citizenship. If I was their IO, I would immediately think it's a sham marriage. They have such a large age gap, she dresses like a child, acts like child... the list could literally go on.

Posted

Interviewer: I'm sorry, I don't think you've understood this correctly. through marrige another can get citizenship, but if you (Splenda) adopts a child.. 

*interviewer looks at Yuhan's ID* 

Interviewer: Oh, God. 

Posted (edited)

Honestly with the way their relationship looks, she'd be lucky if she did get citizenship. If I was their IO, I would immediately think it's a sham marriage. They have such a large age gap, she dresses like a child, acts like child... the list could literally go on.

I would laugh so hard if Yumi showed up in that ugly collar and some love live cosplay and got chewed out by the officer

I believe they ask you certain information about each other to make sure you actually know and love each other. Lol...

EDIT: 

• No shared language. If the couple can’t talk to each other, how can they really build a shared life together?
  • Vast difference in age. People of different ages certainly do get married sometimes. But when combined with other red flags, the thinking is that it may represent a compromise by someone who is either interested in obtaining a green card or in being paid to help someone else do so.
  • Difference in religion. Because religious beliefs are fundamental to many people’s approach to life and daily behavior, the U.S. government takes a second look at applications from people of different religions who have married.
  • Different social class or cultural background. People of different wealth levels or place in society often get married, too – but the U.S. government will be curious to know more about how this occurred, and whether it’s for real.
  • Difference in race. You can see a pattern here – any time a couple doesn’t share basic characteristics, it raises questions.
  • Unequal educational background. Studies show that most women don’t believe they could admire a man less educated than they; and that men put intelligence and education at number five on their ranking of desirable qualities in a mate. So if one person in the couple is highly educated and the other not, expect questions.
  • Different addresses. After marriage, most couples live together. If you don’t – particularly if both of you are living in the same country – you will need to provide a good explanation, for example, that one of you is finishing a university degree and the other one can’t leave his or her job. Also be ready to show that you plan to live together as soon as possible.
  • Same house, but no actual interaction. If, for instance, your work and other schedules are set up so that you are never home at the same time, the U.S. government will wonder whether that was intentional.
  • Secret marriage. If you haven’t told your friends and family, USCIS will wonder whether it’s because you don’t want them to get all excited about a marriage that you plan to end as soon as the immigrant gets a green card.
  • All-too-convenient timing of marriage. A goodly number of marriages happen after an undocumented person in the U.S. is caught and placed into removal proceedings, or before someone on a nonimmigrant visa is reaching the date by which he or she must leave the United States. (One can apply for a green card based on marriage as a defense to deportation.) You will have to explain why you didn’t choose to marry until it became a matter of urgency.
  • Attempts to manufacture evidence of shared life right before the interview. You will be asked to provide evidence of joint accounts, assets, memberships, and so on. Those items will likely have dates showing when they were begun. If those dates are mere weeks before the green card or visa interview date, it will create suspicion that you were trying to make your case look good rather than taking natural steps to join your lives.
  • Marriage soon after you met. Most people like to take at least several months to consider getting married. If you got married after only a few meetings or weeks, the government will wonder whether the cause was more romance or, say, money.
  • Marriage soon after a divorce. Again, this would indicate that the “courtship” was suspiciously short. (Or you might have to prove the existence of a long affair!)
  • History of U.S. petitioner sponsoring other spousal immigrants. If the U.S. citizen or permanent resident has married and petitioned for one or more other immigrants in the past, it stands to reason that those marriages ended in divorce. Did that mean a real marriage fell apart – or was the earlier marriage(s) nothing more than a green card scam? And now, since the petitioner didn’t get caught the first time around, is he or she trying it again?
  • Noncitizen comes from a country with a history of immigration fraud. The U.S. government keeps track of which countries’ citizens commit visa or other immigration fraud at high rates. Though it’s not your fault, if the immigrant spouse comes from one of these countries, he or she will face extra scrutiny.
  • No children if woman is of childbearing age. Having children is not a requirement of marriage – but if no children is an added factor in an otherwise questionable case, it won’t help.
  • Impoverished U.S. citizen or resident petitioner. If the U.S. member of the couple lacks a job or apparently needs money, the immigration authorities might wonder whether he or she is looking to make some quick bucks through a fraudulent marriage.
  • History of crimes, fraud, or lies by either spouse. Anyone who has committed past illegal acts may be looked at as more likely or willing to enter into marriage fraud.

Things aren't looking too good! 

Edited by lilico

Posted

they're not gonna pass the interview at aaaaaall lmfao

Posted

I was wondering if Yumi suddenly announced she has a boyfriend not because people were asking but because she wants to build up proof of their relationship. Until they will get interviewed, it's probably been around a year since she announced in on her channel? And conveniently she recently mentioned that they've been engaged for years. It's like she finds out about those small details that theoretically would make their relationship look better and then quickly pops out a video about it. Another example: the wedding planning video. "We wanted the wedding in September and I was supposed to plan but didn't, so it looks rushed now." Yeah, but conveniently she didn't mention the time frame of the wedding even once before she had graduated and now it's exactly fitting with the student visa expiring with her graduation and her fiancé visa lasting for a maximum of 90 days. Her lazy ass should have planned that much better and ages ago to avoid the obvious sketchy look of everything.

Yumi's about to become a small Mira...

Posted

hey guys look at what popped up in my facebook news feed, I can't believe they are actually selling this shit for 44 CAD

it's another of these overpriced taobao resellers, they have only about 3 likes per Facebook post, no wonder they got desperate and sponsored corn king.

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 3.35.26 PM.png

Posted

I definitely agree with the whole spam of fiancé videos. This could all be for views AND proof. Those interviews could be tough. Splenda would be put into prison and yumi deported! Haha 

JUST A THOUGHT: It would be hilarious if this was just all an act on yumi's part. Maybe she wanted someone more handsome and wealthier. Maybe Splenda is the only man that she could easily deceive under the strict timeframe (student visa expiring). Once her 2 years of marriage is done, all the paper work complete, and she's finally a citizen.... then she runs away for someone she's been talking to on her still-running okcupid.