• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Splenda Daddy

604 posts in this topic

Posted

So I've been thinking on the instance I saw him criticize Yumi's weight. She said she wanted to lose 8 more pounds and he said something like "Don't you mean 10?" The tone in his voice, it sounds more like his usual "done" voice when he has to correct something Yumi has said wrong than someone putting someone down for their weight (I've heard that kind of tone enough myself boohoo)

So I wonder if in his mind for a moment, being as he's a guy, a guy who's not fit himself, that he thought 8 was a weird, random number, and thought he, once again, had to correct Yumi?

Maybe it's me feeling too bad for him since I haven't really seen him being a bad guy, only just seemingly tired and just wanting to enjoy his kinky sex with his asian girlfriend but Yumi keeps putting it online for all to see. I mean he seems to make a good amount of money judging by his house, and he's an engineer right? Couldn't that shit becoming too public (and even his appearance on a site like PULL) put his career at risk? 

I mean people have lost their jobs for less. That being said, correct me if I'm wrong and you have more examples of him criticizing her weight. I haven't watched every video because I just literally can't handle hearing her cringey voice.

Sorry y'all got my gears turning tonight so I just keep trying to piece together who Spenda Daddy is behind the scenes. He really comes across as a guy who got more of a burden (financially and otherwise) than he bargained for.

Also I know we already settled it but come on guys, the autism accusation isn't cool, especially if you're trying to diagnose him. And this is coming from someone who freely throws insults around on anonymous (I just have a different mentality for chantype boards. If it's anonymous, expect the worst).  

Personally I think he's probably just socially awkward. I mean, weeaboos you see often but you don't find a lot of male koreaboos, he's probably a lonely guy who's getting pushed into the tiny spotlight Yumi has on youtube unwillingly. In the few videos he isn't an asshole in, he seems like a nice guy who cares about Yumi, just kinda tired of everything being about youtube (and I think PPAP vid is the best example of just that because of how pointless that was).

Posted

So I've been thinking on the instance I saw him criticize Yumi's weight. She said she wanted to lose 8 more pounds and he said something like "Don't you mean 10?" The tone in his voice, it sounds more like his usual "done" voice when he has to correct something Yumi has said wrong than someone putting someone down for their weight (I've heard that kind of tone enough myself boohoo)

So I wonder if in his mind for a moment, being as he's a guy, a guy who's not fit himself, that he thought 8 was a weird, random number, and thought he, once again, had to correct Yumi?

Maybe it's me feeling too bad for him since I haven't really seen him being a bad guy, only just seemingly tired and just wanting to enjoy his kinky sex with his asian girlfriend but Yumi keeps putting it online for all to see. I mean he seems to make a good amount of money judging by his house, and he's an engineer right? Couldn't that shit becoming too public (and even his appearance on a site like PULL) put his career at risk? 

I mean people have lost their jobs for less. That being said, correct me if I'm wrong and you have more examples of him criticizing her weight. I haven't watched every video because I just literally can't handle hearing her cringey voice.

Sorry y'all got my gears turning tonight so I just keep trying to piece together who Spenda Daddy is behind the scenes. He really comes across as a guy who got more of a burden (financially and otherwise) than he bargained for.

Also I know we already settled it but come on guys, the autism accusation isn't cool, especially if you're trying to diagnose him. And this is coming from someone who freely throws insults around on anonymous (I just have a different mentality for chantype boards. If it's anonymous, expect the worst).  

Personally I think he's probably just socially awkward. I mean, weeaboos you see often but you don't find a lot of male koreaboos, he's probably a lonely guy who's getting pushed into the tiny spotlight Yumi has on youtube unwillingly. In the few videos he isn't an asshole in, he seems like a nice guy who cares about Yumi, just kinda tired of everything being about youtube (and I think PPAP vid is the best example of just that because of how pointless that was).

I also sorta think 8 is a weird number at times, I mean, I am a er "stiff" when it comes to numbers, like when losing weight I try and aim for ?0 or ?5 cause it's a habit. 
At one time, I think he mentioned the 10 cause Yumi may have said that to him a few times and she said something different and he is like "but I thought you said 10 before?" type of thing
I do the same to my partner, say one thing and end up saying another cause I usually forget and he reminds me

Posted

I mean, I would buy that if he hadn't made comments about her weight on more than one occasion. There's the one she says 8 then he says 10, there's the one where they're in the treehouse place and he asks her how much she weighed that morning then says no dessert for her (link), there's the one where they're eating I think sushi (?) and she's going to finish his and he asks her how much she weighed that morning. Unfortunately I don't feel like making my skin crawl by watching her videos with him until I find it. At this point it's a pattern of behavior, and one I recognize. The kind of people who are like that about their partner's weight are controlling pieces of human garbage.

In the treehouse one, she says he was joking, but there is a conspicuous lack of footage of her enjoying any kind of dessert, even though there is footage of him eating the pineapple one she was excited about.

I think that he's probably a garbage person.

Posted

Fair enough dude, like I said I don't watch all of the videos because i'm pretty sure my brain would implode if I did, but I was hoping someone would clear it up for me if there were other examples or not, so thanks :) 

If anyone is brave enough to show me the videos daisycannon mentioned that'd be awesome of you. Since it's about splenda i think it should be okay to collect some of the videos that show him being an asshole, especially about this.

Posted

I honestly don't think they will last. I mean their relationship is a long distance one (not that I'm bashing this type of relationship) and even though they have met up several times over the years and she has her own room at his house, it's one thing to spend time with someone and then leave for a good amount of time and it's somewhat different when you're around this person ALL the time. It seems like he can barely stand her when she has only been with him for a few days. How is it going to work out when she actually moves in with him and she's there 24/7? She doesn't take his feelings into consideration and focuses more on what she wants/expects. There doesn't seem to be any meaningful communication between them based on what we have seen.  

Posted

Maybe someone could make a compilation video where they just have clips of Splenda commenting on her weight? In case these videos get deleted and for people that doesn't want to watch Yumi's videos (or do it long enough to reach those parts).

I'd do it but I'm awful at video editing

Posted

Maybe someone could make a compilation video where they just have clips of Splenda commenting on her weight? In case these videos get deleted and for people that doesn't want to watch Yumi's videos (or do it long enough to reach those parts).

I'd do it but I'm awful at video editing

That's a good idea tbh. I would do it but with my old laptop it requires a lot of time because of it lagging and time is a thing I don't have right now

Posted (edited)

I'll do the video, just give me a bit of time today and I'll post it :alpacacrush:

I lost half my brain watching her Boyfriend playlist... Which had a total of 22 videos. I only found two videos of him mentioning her weight. I found plenty of other cringey shit, but only one video of him directly asking her how much she weighs. 

What videos am I missing? Are there more?  

I didn't make a video because... It's only two comments that I found. 

This fucking shit has got me fucked up. IDK why it keeps appearing suddenly in my posts without me linking it. Captura de pantalla 2017-05-16 a las 2.15.24 PM.png

Edited by Couvent

Posted (edited)

I'll do the video, just give me a bit of time today and I'll post it :alpacacrush:

I lost half my brain watching her Boyfriend playlist... Which had a total of 22 videos. I only found two videos of him mentioning her weight. I found plenty of other cringey shit, but only one video of him directly asking her how much she weighs. 

What videos am I missing? Are there more?  

I didn't make a video because... It's only two comments that I found. 

Hidden Content

https://youtu.be/ZhR6DxQ86DY?t=4m30s

This is the one I was talking about with the sushi. Granted, she does go head and eat the sushi after he asks. Watching videos he's in makes me feel gross and I can't pinpoint why other than he just seems like a gross dude.

There could be more, but I can't bring myself to watch to find out. It's that he keeps mentioning it. If she's caught it on camera 3 times and put it into her videos, how many times has it actually happened? Does he pull that every time she tries to eat?

Edited by daisycannon

Posted

https://youtu.be/ZhR6DxQ86DY?t=4m30s

This is the one I was talking about with the sushi. Granted, she does go head and eat the sushi after he asks. Watching videos he's in makes me feel gross and I can't pinpoint why other than he just seems like a gross dude.

There could be more, but I can't bring myself to watch to find out. It's that he keeps mentioning it. If she's caught it on camera 3 times and put it into her videos, how many times has it actually happened? Does he pull that every time she tries to eat?

Yumi is aware of her audience criticizing Splenda and edits his super dick-ish moments out. Remember when she censored his pissy expressions in the PPAP video?

He probably is gross since Yumi accidentally exposed his Korean fetish

Posted

Hey guys:alpacacrush:, I'm new as hell so don't hate me(I'm also using mobile cause I'm too lazy to get up lol) 

I don't think he's horrible or gross or anything of the sort. I'm actually not a fan of Oomi or anything, I watched her videos a long while ago and only recently saw all the boyfriend videos cause of this thread(I've been a lurker since PULL 1.0) 

I think they just live a kinky and somewhat normal relationship but the age gap and her "cute smol child" persona just makes it seem gross. Kind of like Age play. I myself act pretty childish but it's mainly in public because of my social and general anxiety. My boyfriend sounds and acts somewhat similar to the whole "Dad" scenario haha makes things awkward sometimes. 

He sounds joking to me in most of the videos, he sounds like he's making dad jokes like literally he sounds like my dad who has a rather mono/annoyed tone even when he's joking. It actually cracks me up somewhat. I just don't hear the whole "he sounds annoyed" thing :alpacaconfused: On the other hand, I completely don't like his mentioning of her weight or anything, considering she seems to pay way too much attention to it in the first place, whether he's joking about it or not. 

TLDR; He sounds like he's making dad jokes which I'm probably completely off about but I think he enjoys her and likes her quite a bit. There's such things as petplay, ageplay, ddlg among other kinks.

I personally think they engage in DDLG by the way they speak to each other.

Posted

What would happen if Yumi met a guy who's 2x more rich, younger, attractive, and friendlier than Splenda. Would she leave or stay?

Posted

What would happen if Yumi met a guy who's 2x more rich, younger, attractive, and friendlier than Splenda. Would she leave or stay?

Someone turn this concept into a reality show please

Posted

Someone turn this concept into a reality show please

Where are we gonna find people that can put up with Yumi tho