• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Splenda Daddy

604 posts in this topic

Posted

The both of them are definitely are into fetish/kinky stuff. The role play costumes, collars, pet gear, Yuhan' s childlike behaviour, splenda' s Asian fetish??? Something's definitely up

Posted (edited)

After seeing some things in like two posts... I am feeling a whole creepy vibe from them and their relationship... 

Side note about collars and Yumi, I don't think it's entirely about petplay cause some collars are symbolic of being "owned" by someone and it's used in most forms of BDSM relationships. I am not saying they are into BDSM or anything but it could be the whole thing of Splenda owning Yumi in every form and way. Nothing wrong with that but I do find the whole Ageplay thing beyond creepy but whatever floats their boat.

Edited by Fukawa Toko

Posted (edited)

yum2_copy.thumb.jpg.fe5b425a84bb1d8b229f :notimp:

well… at least now we can speculate more safely that there might be a BDSM aspect of their relationship (unless Hanfu Princess got the collar and was like "oooo it's so cuuute! Makes me look like badass girl! Wot is dis?")

how did Yumi let this pass? It's almost like the "fuck me" panties, but with the difference that she KNEW the collar was there

Edited by もも

Posted (edited)

Splenda is not so well liked in the lolcow community. They think he has Autism. Any thoughts on that?

Edited by mushroom

Posted

Splenda is not so well liked in the lolcow community. They think he has Autism. Any thoughts on that?

I mean... That's kind of a broad statement. We see very little of him to come up with a diagnosis of autism, especially by how he behaves in front of the camera. I'm sure I'd act the same in front of the lens but that's because I'm an introverted and awkward fuck. 

Posted

Dude, I bet you that Splenda was that loner in high school who collected action figures and read ero-hentai manga during class.

0.thumb.jpg.5c2580d68360129a33c920920cdd

I choked at this, my god if I could up-vote, this would have it... So gold...

Posted

The most we saw of him was in the Movie Date video. I'm not familiar with autism so I can't judge based on his behaviour. Honestly autism is very difficult to diagnose, it is a spectrum, after all.

Posted (edited)

Edited by ssweet

Posted

Yeah, I'm all for being an asshole, but let's be the "creative" kind of asshole. Autism is used too much as an insult it's become stale now.

Posted

(I'm glad Yumi finally has her own section because I was always interested in her relationship with Splenda but couldn't keep track of Yumi's thread)

Anyways I'm all for having fetishes and kinks and whatnot as long as it doesn't harm anyone but sharing that in public is beyond my understanding. However one thing I can never get behind is age play. That's just disturbing. There has been a few cases where I do understand the need for non-sexual age play (but even then it just freaks me out) and honestly that would explain the separate rooms, her room being that childish with all those toys, him calling her baby girl (though this is obviously not limited to that) etc.. 

Posted

As someone autistic, whose dad and eldest son are, yeah, no. Kiwifarms/Lolcow just use autism as an insult for like EVERYONE. x_x