• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Splenda Daddy

604 posts in this topic

Posted

It's odd to me that many PULL users seem to have very solid impressions & opinions of him (often opposites of each other - "he's soooo creepy!" or "Yumi's so cruel to him, poor guy") meanwhile I'm sitting here scratching my head not understanding how they even enjoy each other's company. They don't seem to like each other very much according to Yumi's content but she insists on making him a topic in her content. How long have they even been together? Has it been mostly long-distance the entire time? I wonder what their relationship was like before she was flying over to stay at his house, you know? Did they casually get to know each other? 

Judging from the kpop and "love of Korean culture", Splenda wants an asian girl. He's 40+ year old man who isn't that attractive, so finding one might be difficult.

And we all know Yumi wants to be a housewife...she's probably happy she snagged an old white guy who can financially support her and give her ~kawaii babies~

Posted

I'm 100% sure he has an East Asian fetish. I don't feel sorry for him he's still participating in Yumi's video and showing their fetish:beardo:. How serious do you guys think their relationship is by the way? I'm wondering if he would leave Yumi if he found his ultimate Korean waifu.

Posted

It's odd to me that many PULL users seem to have very solid impressions & opinions of him (often opposites of each other - "he's soooo creepy!" or "Yumi's so cruel to him, poor guy") meanwhile I'm sitting here scratching my head not understanding how they even enjoy each other's company.

I don't know nearly enough of them either. I just don't like how he has commented on her weight, that's all.

Posted

I remember when I first watched Yumi King's videos, there was a video where she cosplayed as Nozumi I think, tbh i'm not too into anime but I think it was that(?) and there was a deep voice and people were like your mom has a deep voice. I'm guessing it was splenda daddy.

Posted

I have to agree, he might just be annoyed with filming/re-takes/carrying a camera everywhere/her "camera" voice/placting her etc

in the morning routine video he tickles her & in a few other videos he kind of plays with her & laughs with her so he isn't a complete asshole just maybe ....annoyed someone mentioned older guys tend to be a bit uncompromising.. 

Reaching? but if you see the way she takes care of her skin & teeth (!!) he might actually be trying to take care of her with all the vitamins he gives her, I don't think that's at all uncommon to care for your romantic partner lol 

Yea, some older guys are like that (I think I may have mentioned something like that) and one usually has to try and find a middle ground to make sure things go well, like with Splenda, he may be okay with making videos but like you said, he may just get fed up doing the same thing over and over (heck, I am Yumi's age and I loathe doing the same thing more than 3 times if I make a mistake)...

It's odd to me that many PULL users seem to have very solid impressions & opinions of him (often opposites of each other - "he's soooo creepy!" or "Yumi's so cruel to him, poor guy") meanwhile I'm sitting here scratching my head not understanding how they even enjoy each other's company. They don't seem to like each other very much according to Yumi's content but she insists on making him a topic in her content. How long have they even been together? Has it been mostly long-distance the entire time? I wonder what their relationship was like before she was flying over to stay at his house, you know? Did they casually get to know each other? 

I try and keep things in the middle ground. Like Yumi is not concerning herself with Splenda's feelings when making him do videos and how Splenda seems to not mention he is agitated which may cause trouble later if not dealt with, but that's my opinion.
But I wonder the same thing too, their relationship reminds me of one of my friends, it feels like that not much is going on between them chemistry wise and you wonder if they really know each other and what was the relationship like before it was made more official, etc.

Then again, we can only go on by what's being shared, I would like Yumi to do a Q&A about Splenda and her relationship with him.

Posted

I don't think he's only staying with her because he has a fetish. If he didn't truly love her, she'd be so fucking insufferable to be around! It's true, their relationship is so puzzling. Either he truly loves her and keeps up with her shit so she doesn't get upset, or he has something to gain from the relationship, something worth being with Uumi and ruining your image online.

But yeah, it's not like Uumi is the only one who exploits her origins, I'm sure they're are other Asians like her that are less insufferable and less embarrassing to be seen in public with.

Question, do you think they'll break up? Why?

Posted

I don't think he's only staying with her because he has a fetish. If he didn't truly love her, she'd be so fucking insufferable to be around! It's true, their relationship is so puzzling. Either he truly loves her and keeps up with her shit so she doesn't get upset, or he has something to gain from the relationship, something worth being with Uumi and ruining your image online.

But yeah, it's not like Uumi is the only one who exploits her origins, I'm sure they're are other Asians like her that are less insufferable and less embarrassing to be seen in public with.

If they do, I believe it's because he has so much stress and anger built up for dealing with her and not saying it's bothering him cause he wants to try and make her happy. Long story short, he snaps and she over-reacts and they fight and boom, no relationship or a really rocky one.

Posted

That man is effing creepy... The relationship is disturbing and cold. 

Posted (edited)

I doubt they will break up at this point. Like you said Splenda must probably lover her a lot and Yumi is always talking about her future daughter and being the perfect house wife.

Edited by MyenglishSucks

Posted

I saw this on lolcow and omfg...the two rooms thing makes so much sense now. I'm so grossed out...

ewwtf.jpg

Posted

Remember that time Yumi filmed Splenda showering for a couple seconds

splendy_2.thumb.png.0c706c215baa0a920542

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.