Splenda Daddy

287 posts in this topic

Posted

I've always thought splenda daddy was because Yumi is on a diet and can't take sugar. 

Posted

Speaking of asian fetishes, he loves playing kpop and spoke Korean in one of her videos. I forgot to add that to the summary..

He was listening to Black Pink in the video before. He could just enjoy the music Black Pink has addicting songs! but the members all look so slim and youthful even though they should all have just turned 20. This could be a stretch on my part but I find that so unsettling in a way. There are many kpop groups with much older members too, and have been around longer and more well known like the Wonder Girls! he might listen to them too but we don't see enough to know. I wonder if he listens to Brown Eyed Girls who also have much older members and have been in the industry for years.

Posted

He was listening to Black Pink in the video before. He could just enjoy the music Black Pink has addicting songs! but the members all look so slim and youthful even though they should all have just turned 20. This could be a stretch on my part but I find that so unsettling in a way. There are many kpop groups with much older members too, and have been around longer and more well known like the Wonder Girls! he might listen to them too but we don't see enough to know. I wonder if he listens to Brown Eyed Girls who also have much older members and have been in the industry for years.

Yumi has a video a while ago where she wore a hanbok he got for her bc he "loves Korean culture"

He probably wants some cute Korean girl like Jisoo or Jennie and settled for Yumi since she's also Asian and (tries to look) cute and young

Posted

^^ I agree with everything said up there. I think some harsh accusations have been made about someone who didn't really ask for all of this. My opinion though. Maybe I just kind of like splenda daddy because I think he looks and sounds a lot like Bill Murray. (I am no where near finishing the first thread, so I don't know if anyone else has made the comparison. Haha.)

Posted

I'm glad people agree :) Maybe we can even add it in the first post to discourage anyone in the future from doing so unless we get some evidence as to otherwise 

Posted

:darth: So those videos posted above are the most I've ever seen of Yumi's content. I've only seen a couple videos before these. And I gotta say: EW. Why does she speak and squeal like she's 5?

And why is that guy such an asshole? He's so unpleasant and REALLY not nice to her... Yumi says she wants to lose 8lbs so she can be an even 100lbs ... And he tells her it should be more like 10lbs so she'll weigh 99lbs?? What the hell is that??? And does Yumi regularly play dumb, pretending she doesn't know what things like SINUSES are?

At first when he was filming about picking up flowers and sushi for her I thought that was nice. But when he was back in the house and said "come on I got the sushi and the flowers"... it made me think to myself homie are you just forcing yourself to do these things? Didn't really seem like he enjoyed going to get her that stuff. Seemed like it was planned too.

https://youtu.be/qbNzpK5zpno

Pretty sure you were talking about this video, couldn't find the part he said that, but that's honestly so rude if yumi pushed his boundaries to point that he practically says "I fucking bought you flowers and sushi" she's asking for him give her this and that, takes away the surprise part of a relationship. I personally think everything yumi has gotten from him was all planned by her. If he got her a genuine gift he thought she might like she'll probably get mad. She needs to stop and actually appreciate him take a moth off social media, have a honey moon without posting about it, just alone time between the two of them. I hope that their relationship doesn't have her fans or haters assume every white and Asian couple is together for a fetish. :alpacaworry2:

Posted

In the birthday video Splenda actually speaks korean to yumi. He says " aniya" to her when he was cooking.  Honestly feel like Spenda is actually a koreaboo.

(To put it in perspective) Imagine having an asian boyfriend that wasn't Korean and calling him Oppa and buying him a hanbok, ugh :melting:

Maybe thats one of the reasons Yumi has been talking about how she's Chinese so much because her boyfriend is a koreaboo. 

Posted

I was kinda pissed off at first when Splenda was brought up way back. People treated Uumi like she was a victim, and that Splenda was somehow taking advantage of her/abusing her. To me, he is merely the boyfriend of a terrible content creator with a rotten personality. He hasn't done anything bad, his only mistake is not stopping his partner from ruining her image/reputation online. Uumi is a 27 years old university student, she's not an idiot.

The negative image of Splenda daddy has no ground whatsoever. He's a great meme, and people should stop saying he's a pedo for dating a consenting 27 years old woman. Some women are into older guys.

I agree so much with this.

Honestly, saying that Splenda is a pedo for dating a 27 year old is implying that any relationship like that is the same thing and it offends me. 
As long as they consented to the relationship over the legal age of the area, then it's just like any other relationship. Also the whole argument of "He was like 30 when you were 16" is utter be cause most age gap relationships occur waaaay after the legal age.

Though, the only thing I have against Splenda is the fact he doesn't inform Yumi if he gets annoyed by things and sounds really done with her. Sure what he is doing makes her happy but the little things building up can be trouble in the future. 

I get a little heated up cause I have a relationship age gap like Yumi, me and her are the same age and dating someone who is 40 and we met recently and that's all that matters cause we met, loved each others company and wanted to be together. So no, my partner and Splenda aren't pedos.

I am not really into older guys but my partner just happens to be the type of guy I like.

Posted

Does anyone know any info about him? I'm nosy as hell, I wanna know

I think he's one of those guys who has a fetish for "baby girls" and has happened to stumble across Yumi and thought to himself "I hit jackpot".

Nothing wrong against those kinks, as someone said everyone has them, but this is more something on the basis of an "Asian fetish" kink, with all the yelling and wanting her to lose weight. Disgusting and cringe inducing.

Yep, plus people don't generally air out their kinks. A person may be into whips or whatnot but you don't really advertise that fact in polite society in public. It's a private thing.

Posted (edited)

I have to agree, he might just be annoyed with filming/re-takes/carrying a camera everywhere/her "camera" voice/placting her etc

in the morning routine video he tickles her & in a few other videos he kind of plays with her & laughs with her so he isn't a complete asshole just maybe ....annoyed someone mentioned older guys tend to be a bit uncompromising.. 

Reaching? but if you see the way she takes care of her skin & teeth (!!) he might actually be trying to take care of her with all the vitamins he gives her, I don't think that's at all uncommon to care for your romantic partner lol 

Edited by dollhospital

Posted

That ppap video thou....

like who even in thier right mind looks at that and goes "yes this is content that my 500,000 suscribers would like. This is fine. Totally fine."

i'm also confused, splenda seems like a normal person, but then to go through with this video and for him to be so aggreable to it being published?? I guess not.

i also see no looks of (romantic) love throughout the whole video. I literally see a five year old kid and her dad.