Splenda Daddy

287 posts in this topic

Posted

Welp, that was cringe inducing. There's nothing wrong with having fetishes (we all have them) but she doesn't know how to keep them private and away from her fans, who happen to be teenagers.

Also, I feel like her Splenda daddy doesn't really care about her at all since he's always angry and making terrible comments about her appearance. He'd be a horrible father and their relationship would be so unstable. 

Posted (edited)

:darth: So those videos posted above are the most I've ever seen of Yumi's content. I've only seen a couple videos before these. And I gotta say: EW. Why does she speak and squeal like she's 5?

And why is that guy such an asshole? He's so unpleasant and REALLY not nice to her... Yumi says she wants to lose 8lbs so she can be an even 100lbs ... And he tells her it should be more like 10lbs so she'll weigh 99lbs?? What the hell is that??? And does Yumi regularly play dumb, pretending she doesn't know what things like SINUSES are? 

At first when he was filming about picking up flowers and sushi for her I thought that was nice. But when he was back in the house and said "come on I got the sushi and the flowers"... it made me think to myself homie are you just forcing yourself to do these things? Didn't really seem like he enjoyed going to get her that stuff. Seemed like it was planned too.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted (edited)

I like to play devil advocate here.

I think he does care about her, cause why would he stay around her but he doesn't like the attitude she probably portrays in the videos or being forced to do stuff he doesn't really like (cause she does make him do the scene again if she doesn't like it). Then again, most men his age are pretty settled in a way of life and having someone like Yumi can make them unreasonable and irritated if pulled around too much. This is coming from me talking about my partner who is close in age to Splenda and he gets very grumpy if one gets too forceful or demanding. Lucky for her, she doesn't have a mammas boy...

Then again, she always had a weight issue and he sorta might be doing the whole weight comments for her cause "OMG I am so fat" comments she tends to indirectly make.

Edited by Fukawa Toko

Posted

That PPAP video was the most awkward thing I've ever watched. I don't even know what to say. Can't both of them function, even remotely, like socially adjusted human beings?

Posted

I think he does care about her, cause why would he stay around her but he doesn't like the attitude she probably portrays in the videos or being forced to do stuff he doesn't really like (cause she does make him do the scene again if she doesn't like it). Then again, most men his age are pretty settled in a way of life and having someone like Yumi can make them unreasonable and irritated if pulled around too much. This is coming from me talking about my partner who is close in age to Splenda and he gets very grumpy if one gets too forceful or demanding. Lucky for her, she doesn't have a mammas boy...

Then again, she always had a weight issue and he sorta might be doing the whole weight comments for her cause "OMG I am so fat" comments she tends to indirectly make.

Regarding the weight stuff, this is the type of vibe I get too. Maybe asking "why not another pound" is just their way of motivation. It's not exactly the same, but for example, sometimes when I am working out I tell my boyfriend how many reps I did, and he will ask me "why not ___ more?" It's meant in an encouraging way and I am motivated to work out harder.

I don't agree with her goal weight and I think she has body image issues, but I don't think his weight comments are meant to be hurtful or meant to shame her.

Posted

He probably does care about her but I wouldn't put that as the main reason he's sticking around. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with her being willing to act out his kink which fits into the whole "asian fetishization" thing she wrote an entire University paper on. So much irony D:

Posted

He probably does care about her but I wouldn't put that as the main reason he's sticking around. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with her being willing to act out his kink which fits into the whole "asian fetishization" thing she wrote an entire University paper on. So much irony D:

Speaking of asian fetishes, he loves playing kpop and spoke Korean in one of her videos. I forgot to add that to the summary..

Posted

Speaking of asian fetishes, he loves playing kpop and spoke Korean in one of her videos. I forgot to add that to the summary..

Yeah, it's clear that he has an Asian fetish and thats the part that really bothers me. Plus, why does he feed her so many vitamins and supplements? Is he a naturopath or nutritionist? People shouldn't pick out supplements by themselves without advice from a professional.

Posted

Where did the name Splenda come from? 

Posted

I think he's one of those guys who has a fetish for "baby girls" and has happened to stumble across Yumi and thought to himself "I hit jackpot".

Nothing wrong against those kinks, as someone said everyone has them, but this is more something on the basis of an "Asian fetish" kink, with all the yelling and wanting her to lose weight. Disgusting and cringe inducing.

Posted

That PPAP video... I just don't get why she would upload a video of them where he is clearly very short with her. He doesn't seem to have much patience with her acting like a child, even though apparently he's supposed to be into that?:alpacaconfused: She's annoying and he is no fun, which seems like a horrible combination. You can see in his face that he really doesn't want to do that shit. 

Posted (edited)

He probably is just "into it" when it comes to be sexual (completely vague speculations, we know nothing about this) but the dd/lg stuff is pretty difficult to pin point: some are into it 24h/7d, some only when it comes to certain sexual behaviors and only in the bedroom. It would be like having someone being into petplay and having them act like a kitten all day - someone might really be annoyed by the overall behavior.

Kinks are very finicky beasts (pun unintended); he has shown interest in some verses but it's all so "thin air" that it might be a bit too difficult to say x thing or y with certainty.

Anyhow, I could probably understand why he'd be peeved (not giving him an excuse to be curt and mistreat her) by her behavior: I generally don't like childish behavior to appear young in front of an audience and Yumi is no different. I was interested in her videos in the old days (roughly when this thread was posted) but now it's just atrocious to hear her talking.

Edited by praefuro
Added a tiny tidbit of explanation because I thought I might lead to some incomprehension.

Posted

And why is that guy such an asshole? He's so unpleasant and REALLY not nice to her... Yumi says she wants to lose 8lbs so she can be an even 100lbs ... And he tells her it should be more like 10lbs so she'll weigh 99lbs?? What the hell is that???

I don't understand this at all either. :alpacamad:It's so sad, no one should be treated like that, especially not by your partner.

Posted

Where did the name Splenda come from? 

well is the cheaper version of Sugar Daddy which is a rich -old- man that has "babygirls" to spoil with expensive gifts and such....