• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King's Instagram

2118 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_2744.thumb.JPG.8b47ab194fb2f282585d8Listen, I get that shitting on Yumi's mom is messed up and totally out of line, but it's an internet troll. Yumi, don't argue with them. Block them and move on.

And stop with the "punished by law!!" thing, Yumi talking about cyberbullying and suicide was bad enough.

Posted (edited)

Yumi trynna be sassy but ends up looking whiny instead. The photo is a big WTF and the longass caption shows that she cares so much.

Edited by Matcha

Posted

I may suck at guessing... but I doubt she's pregnant or had a miscarriage. Idk what made y'all think she's pregnant :alpacaconfused:

I know one of my "She's pregnant?" comments was a joke and didn't mean to cause people to assume that... Text makes it hard to tell with some things xD (I should make an indicator like lol or something when I am kidding around :anime:)
Though the amount of times she brings up having children and such would make some people assume it too...

I don't get internet personalities and their need to point out haters, like shit, you put yourself out there, you got to expect there will be trolls and people with differing opinions and then you have arseholes but it's no different to reality. Some people will express their thoughts without a barrier and you know what, best thing to do is ignore them or mention that it is offensive and then leave it there, don't react but then again, some people just want the drama huh...

Posted

Well maybe she is, not sure if everyone always felt empty and hungry when they're pregnant, but I know a handful was. Not to diagnosis via this post, but even with people who have strict very unhealthy lose weight diets can resist their urge to eat when they're pregnant (healthy food and maybe a little of junk food). I know a couple who didn't eat a lot during pregnant, but they had a reason such as deppression, and others personal things. I'm just guessing maybe she is. She's probably not and she's at that cycle when she can pig out.

IMG_8186.PNG

Posted

Well maybe she is, not sure if everyone always felt empty and hungry when they're pregnant, but I know a handful was. Not to diagnosis via this post, but even with people who have strict very unhealthy lose weight diets can resist their urge to eat when they're pregnant (healthy food and maybe a little of junk food). I know a couple who didn't eat a lot during pregnant, but they had a reason such as deppression, and others personal things. I'm just guessing maybe she is. She's probably not and she's at that cycle when she can pig out.

IMG_8186.PNG

bruh what is even going on with that photo :alpacaconfused:  It's so blurry and one of her eyes has makeup and the other doesn't??? Did she not notice that her beautycam messed up? (her eyes look cute without makeup imo)

I think that she would look better if she didn't tilt her head down when posing. It makes her philtrum look longer. I remember reading somewhere that having a shorter philtrum makes the face appear younger. She's aiming for the young, youthful look so just a tip Yumi if you're reading this. 

Posted

bruh what is even going on with that photo :alpacaconfused:  It's so blurry and one of her eyes has makeup and the other doesn't??? Did she not notice that her beautycam messed up? (her eyes look cute without makeup imo)

I think that she would look better if she didn't tilt her head down when posing. It makes her philtrum look longer. I remember reading somewhere that having a shorter philtrum makes the face appear younger. She's aiming for the young, youthful look so just a tip Yumi if you're reading this. 

https://instagram.com/p/BUIOwGoFYE_/

oh sorry it's a video, here's the link. I actually didn't notice her makeup was uneven until you mentioned it. 

Posted

https://instagram.com/p/BUIOwGoFYE_/

oh sorry it's a video, here's the link. I actually didn't notice her makeup was uneven until you mentioned it. 

Just watched it and it looks like she did completely different wings on each eyes. One eye is thicker and connects to the bottom where the other one is shorter/thinner and doesn't. It might just be the angle mixed with the over bleaching from whatever filter she's using though.

Posted

Me: i swear that if i read another "i don't care about the views" in another Uumi post or comment..

*Uumi uploads IG photo* 

Me:

IMG_3848.thumb.GIF.27761d05254b19aa3aa2a

Posted

ldsgg.thumb.PNG.119c6e3a5ce2867d9b3fd761

The hanfu is ~90€ or ~100 dollars, to be honest if it's of good quality I think it's not a bad price for a traditional garment...? I think if Yumi considers herself to be such an advocate of Chinese traditional fashion she should buy more quality pieces to support artisans instead of something cheap and manufactured in some sweatshop.

Posted

IMG_2744.thumb.JPG.8b47ab194fb2f282585d8

All of the sudden, yumi is also a lawyer/police. It makes me wonder, does she even understand whats bullying.

Yumi. Saying something like "omg your so ugly, go get plastic surgery" is a form of bullying. But us, saying "omg please dont do this, because its socially not acceptable" is not really bullying. Its called constructive criticism. Yes, it hurts your pride when someone says that. But dammit, swallow your pride and take it, in order to become a better person. I think, if you actually took our criticism with true grace and flair, then there would be less negative comments.

Posted

Maybe it enchains with China's "face culture"?

But then I don't know much about it, so I'm not one to judge.

Posted

Maybe it enchains with China's "face culture"?

But then I don't know much about it, so I'm not one to judge.

To some degree, i believe it is. But, shouldn't she eventually realise that she needs to change?

Then again.... maybe not. :alpacadone:

Posted

I don't think Yumi was pregnant. If she was, then we probably would see...

• Hanfu Baby Clothes Haul | 15 Cute and Cheap Clothes For Your Baby!!
  • 12 Kawaii, Cute and Creative Baby Clothes & Accessories
  • 10 DIY Creative&Cute Hacks For your Baby!
  • Me and my hanfu baby ^^ | Cosplay in Public

And so goes on. Not to mention the IG posts.

Posted

I don't think Yumi was pregnant. If she was, then we probably would see...

• Hanfu Baby Clothes Haul | 15 Cute and Cheap Clothes For Your Baby!!
  • 12 Kawaii, Cute and Creative Baby Clothes & Accessories
  • 10 DIY Creative&Cute Hacks For your Baby!
  • Me and my hanfu baby ^^ | Cosplay in Public

And so goes on. Not to mention the IG posts.

hehehe this is just for funsies but isn't it chinese tradition to reveal a pregnancy after the 1st trimester have passed? i remember bubz not telling her subscribers that..

Posted

hehehe this is just for funsies but isn't it chinese tradition to reveal a pregnancy after the 1st trimester have passed? i remember bubz not telling her subscribers that..

Yeah I was about to comment that because I remember her talking about 3 month rule. And tbh even though Yumi seems obsessed with getting married and having kids even if she is pregnant there might be a reason for not telling that to the internet