• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Yumi King's Instagram

2118 posts in this topic

Posted

You can decide for yourself which version is sucking out your soul more...

Untitled-3.thumb.gif.5789b40c82e5dee41c4

Untitled-4.thumb.gif.e619c5fd9c5442b80dd

Personally, I'm feeling a bit sick after making those, especially the first one... Save me...

can't believe im forced to look at this nightmare with my own two eyes...

Posted

I'm sure her fiancé likes Metallica, and hunny if you don't like it, don't marry him. My husband listens to that kind of music and he plays it on the car, I've gotten used to the music, and I don't yell at him. 

IMG_0464.thumb.PNG.9a40821b9d7f986324167

How come her dad (Splenda) hasn't lectured her that life isn't fair. I live in a gated neighborhood surrounded by police, and shootings still happen. She has a nice house rn and I'm p sure she has a security system on her house, she's got it better than most other people.

Posted

what the fuck is this shit caption? you're not in a pageant yumi... for fuck's sake. relationships are about compromise. yumi is so damn selfish man... it's all about me me and only ME... 

Posted

How come her dad (Splenda) hasn't lectured her that life isn't fair. I live in a gated neighborhood surrounded by police, and shootings still happen. She has a nice house rn and I'm p sure she has a security system on her house, she's got it better than most other people.

Exactly!

Dear Zeus this girl. :notimp:

"I like to live a quite (quiet?) place with no criminals, killers, and bullies (I think she means online?)"  Wouldn't we all love that? But in yesterday's and today's world it is what it is. No matter where you live there will be crime. And Yumi, online bullies are easy to combat. You just ignore them like you ignore helpful criticism. 

There's bad people everywhere too. In high places of power and in low ditches. A gate won't keep them out, they'll just climb right over or ghost in via the internet. 

Girl must have been watching the 8:00 news last night with Splenda. I'm sure daddy has a gun in the house to protect your ass.

Posted (edited)

@ us bullies next time, Yumi!

Also, no "bullies" want to harass you in person, get over yourself 

Edited by lilico

Posted

I'm sure her fiancé likes Metallica, and hunny if you don't like it, don't marry him. My husband listens to that kind of music and he plays it on the car, I've gotten used to the music, and I don't yell at him. 

well, if its too loud, its too loud even if you enjoy that music.

Posted

If she was like my partner, she could ask politely to turn it down a bit, it's not that hard to do and it's no reason to make a self-absorbed post about it, imo.

Wait, that's loud? hmmm...

Posted

well, if its too loud, its too loud even if you enjoy that music.

That's true, i think I misread the video, and thought he probably turned it off cause she was annoyed. It's not like Yumi has an off button or volume button for Splenda to push when he's annoyed with her. Weird video for her to post.

Posted (edited)

I don't know what it is that she always needs to talk about her anxiety and mix up different things... she likes to suggest that she feels she's in danger because she gets soo bullied online (which she is not even that much), but it doesn't seem that there are people threatening her to actually do things to her in real life. Why the fuck would anybody want to come to her and harm her? most haters are just doing it for their own entertainment, it's not a serious issue.

And if she's not afraid because of her online haters, she shouldn't put it in the same caption with other things like being afraid of criminals that might be in the neighborhood. Her whiteknights will take these statements to protect her ass even more because poor Yumi is so scared for her life, those evil people harrassing yumi online, leave her alone!!!1 ¬¬

Sometimes it seems that she has serious issues... it's not a new thing that the world is not a happy place without any danger. She doesn't even live in a dangerous area, she's crying about nothing again. And that pic! soo serious Uumi 9_9

Edited by Aya

Posted

She really does remind me of Airi/tobealivingdoll/chichibanban in many ways. I remember seeing a video of hers where she was in the car with her seemingly older boyfriend, speaking to/at him in such a horrible tone of voice and being really rude & selfish. 

Posted

You can decide for yourself which version is sucking out your soul more...

Untitled-3.thumb.gif.5789b40c82e5dee41c4

Untitled-4.thumb.gif.e619c5fd9c5442b80dd

Personally, I'm feeling a bit sick after making those, especially the first one... Save me...

She's using the same contact lenses that the demons in Supernatural use. Is that her new concept :alpacaconfused:

Posted

She's using the same contact lenses that the demons in Supernatural use. Is that her new concept :alpacaconfused:

I'm not even sure she's using contacts, I have the feeling she just slaps so many different filters on those videos that they get rid of any human features.

Posted

i love how she compares killers and criminals to bullies lol

Posted

IMG_3672.thumb.PNG.298c5c0cf2cad705e698d

This is exactly what nasty old buffet food looks like

Posted

"why is my appetite so good?"

bruh... if you read closely the caption says bullshit.