• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King's Instagram

2118 posts in this topic

Posted

New post!

Where the heck did she find a mirror in a Joann's to take this?Screenshot_20170706-145948.thumb.png.eb0

There are mirrors in the fabric section of Jo-Anns. I know my local Jo-Anns has some

Posted

Screenshot_2017-07-07-10-55-22.png

Posted

There are mirrors in the fabric section of Jo-Anns. I know my local Jo-Anns has some

Ah, maybe I never noticed them in mine

Posted

IMG_3493.thumb.PNG.e124bbd64136f3b4471da

This is a joke, right?

I wish! How useless can she be? I know working in the yard is hard work, and rather than helping out she's just browsing cheap taobao shit inside. 

Posted

Not only she does hard work surfing the webs (so hard works 19hrs dayumn), sitting her already flat bum even flatter and taking stupid selfies (still can't believe she is working so hard, poor thing)...she only worries about the money of course.

Why not worrying about splenda at least once in your pathetic life? Uumi's such an asshole, goddammit. 

Okay he exactly knew what he was going to get with her, b-but...lord. Ultimately, she is just a hinderance. A leecher. Completely useless...and she costs too much...bitch, yes, you are expensive!! :stoplz:

Either splenda is a freaking masochist and he actually likes to be treated like shit or he is just awfully desperate for his dingdong to uhm...pingpong...asian...you know.../cough/ Because I can see no other reason why a man would WANT to stay forever with that kind of person Uumi is, no matter how objective i try to be.

Posted (edited)

I like how she had to add the $50,000. She could've just said "hope we aren't over budget" or something but nah, gotta show off how much of a ke ai wealthy hanfu gongzhu she is!!!

She really is the stereotypical mainland Chinese woman(-child). 9_9

Edited by cheesecake
Added "child" because she is one lmao

Posted

"I hope in western shopping malls there will be more dresses based on Victorian and Roccoco style"
What time does she think we live in anyway. . .

I cringed reading that I prefer modern fashion The dress in the picture looks tacky and she doesn't even shop at malls 

Posted

What's this weird obsession she has with bashing Amazon and praising Taobao and Alibaba? 

Captura_de_pantalla_2017-07-10_a_las_1.3

Posted

What's this weird obsession she has with bashing Amazon and praising Taobao and Alibaba? 

She reminds me of a certain tangerine-colored politician. Bashing a group of people, then saying "some, I assume, are good people."

Posted

She probably thinks Amazon is for rich pipo

And I have a feeling she posted this because of that time I said she might be Chinese-American lol

Posted

I haven't seen or visited her thread in forever ... only came because I started laughing when this image made its way to my discover feed.

this whole time i thought she wanted to stay in the "cute" way... when did she turned towards the "turned on" way??

IMG_0961.PNG

IMG_0962.PNG

Posted

Yumi if you really didn't care you wouldn't make the effort of making this post. In my definition not caring is the equivalent of doing nothing.

Screenshot_20170710-185523~2.png

Screenshot_20170710-185633~2.png

Posted

She's ridiculous persona and all o-o