• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King's Instagram

2118 posts in this topic

Posted

At least she didn't call miku an anime :alpacaheadshake:

LOL has she done that in the past??

Posted

LOL has she done that in the past??

I know, but I think she learned from her mistakes.

Posted

At least she didn't call miku an anime :alpacaheadshake:

IMG_8122.PNG

Wait, isn't she a frugal? Cause most frugals I know won't order a lot of clothes for next month unless it's been planned in advanced with a solid money section dedicated and saved up for it. Considering what Yumi buys, it's an insult to clothing, she could at least save for some good quality clothing, imo.

Also, that's progress? at least, it might be...

Posted

Wait, isn't she a frugal? Cause most frugals I know won't order a lot of clothes for next month unless it's been planned in advanced with a solid money section dedicated and saved up for it. Considering what Yumi buys, it's an insult to clothing, she could at least save for some good quality clothing, imo.

Also, that's progress? at least, it might be...

Eh I could make an argument that she's a victim of the Vime's Boots system of economic inequality, but who am I trying to kid.

She realised that haul videos are a good way to get views, and so she spends more money than I get in a month on cheap clothes. 

And like, let's not even touch on the ethical/environmental concerns of spending this much money on cheap wholesale clothing. Like, seriously, how many of her clothes end up in a landfill? And do the people making the clothes make a living wage? Or like, is it more sweatshop abuse...

Ah well. Trash for trash.

Posted

20170513_142310.thumb.png.d862a9de791f69

"I invested so much on equipment", yet her videos are still shitty as hell :hoplz:

Posted

"I invested so much on equipment", yet her videos are still shitty as hell :hoplz:

lol... also she says its for her main channel... i don't get it. maybe she should use it for her "asmr's" 

felt like humble bragging as well

Posted

Eh I could make an argument that she's a victim of the Vime's Boots system of economic inequality, but who am I trying to kid.

OT but I love that you made a discworld reference 

Posted

maybe she purchased all her equipment off taobao too and they're the same kinda quality as her hauls are  :haiplz: since we all know what Yumi considers to be good quality...... 

Posted

Are you guys surprised that she's wearing hanfu in her school? She has said it so many times and many of her "on the bus/going to school" instagram posts are with her wearing a hanfu. 

Posted

Are you guys surprised that she's wearing hanfu in her school? She has said it so many times and many of her "on the bus/going to school" instagram posts are with her wearing a hanfu. 

She said it more times than anyone cared to know, hence why I am not surprised lol

Posted

Remember the crying face photo Yumi posted on instagram like a week ago?
I was scrolling through lolcow and found this interesting point that perhaps she might have been pregnant and had a miscarriage. In other threads I've seen loads of people saying that she might have been pregnant. 

Thoughts? sorry for bringing this back, thought it might be interesting.

Posted

I may suck at guessing... but I doubt she's pregnant or had a miscarriage. Idk what made y'all think she's pregnant :alpacaconfused:

Posted

I may suck at guessing... but I doubt she's pregnant or had a miscarriage. Idk what made y'all think she's pregnant :alpacaconfused:

I think it's mostly because of several posts on Instagram about it, her mentioning that she wants a child, the mentions of pregnancy in some of her videos (most recent being the "badass" clothes one). I think it's mostly people assuming things though. It's always a possibility though!  People like to make conspiracies! :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

Why is her English so good in this

also that pic

IMG_2738.PNG

Edited by lilico