• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King's Instagram

2118 posts in this topic

Posted

Notice how in the Youtube filters caption her English is perfectly correct...

Posted

tbh i kinda like how she's showing that she's proud of her chinese self on social media since there's a lot of representation and appreciation of japanese and korean culture but not chinese culture. the way she presents it however,,,,,,, it's like she's trying to shove it down your throat that she's hanfu queen and constantly buying cheap traditional clothing aint helpin her cause

Posted

Captura.thumb.PNG.4263a975674277293cf32d

Yet another Chinese authentic clothing hanfu order.

Despite Yumi's BS, I think that's a really pretty set of clothes. I want to learn more about it, properly - not via Yumi nonsense!

Posted

1494613467047.thumb.jpeg.3ce69ce7c8e7e60

Some comments on Yumi's Instagram post about her lartest video on her 2nd channel....

Has Yumi still not realized that a lot of her fans don't like what she's doing??? :alpacadone:

Posted

Some comments on Yumi's Instagram post about her lartest video on her 2nd channel....

Has Yumi still not realized that a lot of her fans don't like what she's doing??? :alpacadone:

She will do what she always does: Announce everyone a hater (even if it's her own fans) and send her WKs to fight every single comment. >> Then throw a pity-party. More WKs in the comment section.

Posted

LEL I commented there, I'm not her fan, just a passive aggressive asshole that disguises her assholery as concern :) 

In her head we're all evil, bullies, the devil. 

Posted (edited)

She deleted this post LOOOOOLLL She has reached the stage where she literally can't take any criticism.

Why doesn't she delete the whole channel as well? :meowplz:

Edited by Matcha

Posted

It was a little rude if you were two people having a conversation but as far as random comments go on a creator's instagram, it was pretty polite if that makes sense? Whatever, she needs a thicker skin regardless.

Posted

i have some dirt yall... but if you see anything relating me to my private ig acct. just ignore it. thanks 

20170513_142405.thumb.png.2a64d05a8d3e60

she liked my comment on that pig liver pic.. not sure if that was intended

then  this happens:

20170513_142310.thumb.png.d862a9de791f69she deletES all the comments so i call her out on it... and people tell me to leave her alone. 

20170513_142222.thumb.png.98188598901fe7

maybe i did sound rude... uhm yeah... just proves she cant take much to quit rage... lol and now that pic is gone.

So glad I took screenshots of the conversation before she deleted it. 

Sorry Yumi, saying you take criticism and then deleting the photo doesn't make much sense. 

-glD7gJZ.jpg

Posted

So glad I took screenshots of the conversation before she deleted it. 

Sorry Yumi, saying you take criticism and then deleting the photo doesn't make much sense. 

-glD7gJZ.jpg

also I just realized... that last pic i posted. she's so passive aggressive. "I won't put asmr even tho I do whisper sometimes in the video" ? like yeah... doesn't still count as asmr. i mean that's why I got triggered. to be frank i'm not feeling so good exposing her like this but I just can't accept that she's an adult woman who is, hopefully, a functioning member in society (she goes to uni and stuff) but she can't seem to get a hold of herself when it comes to her social media. ITS ONLY INSTAGRAM like girl... get over it. 

Posted

The way she apologizes for things sounds like she's pretending to be a public figure trained to manage PR disasters (but doing it badly). She doesnt make any effort to show she understands what she's apologizing for. I don't know how Chinese cultures view apologizes but if it's at all similar to Japanese and Korean apologies it seems there's more value on "face-saving" rather than interpersonal understanding.

I did a bit of research but most of what I found applied to public affairs rather than interpersonal so I'm not sure if it applies universally:

From http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2001-04-06/news/0104060148_1_apologies-correct-attitude-american-surveillance-plane

While both the Chinese and Americans recognize there is a basic difference between an apology and an expression of regret, apologies in China are used less frequently and can have greater significance. Apologies also represent less clearly an acknowledgement of responsibility, and they do not necessarily come with the risk of losing face or feeling humiliated.

In China, an apology can be a means of greasing the wheels.

"If you ride a bicycle and hit somebody, as frequently happens, if you are smart you would apologize first," said Liu Xiao Meng, a historian at the Academy of Social Science. "It will help solve the problem. You can then sit down and talk about it. And you'll likely have to pay them less compensation. If you apologize first, it's difficult to continue the argument."

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2017-05-13-15-15-57.thumb.png

Oh lord, she actually wears this hanfu shit when she's at school? I'm experiencing second hand embarrasment.

tumblr_obbsqcxOC31uo695zo1_540.thumb.jpg.e886ba1e3313157aabed8509cf2296bc.jpg

Just why is she doing this?!

Edited by MyenglishSucks

Posted

At least she didn't call miku an anime :alpacaheadshake:

IMG_8122.PNG