• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King's Instagram

2118 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not into guns but I know the terminology from either games or shows/stuff that has references to weapons. So I think it depends on where one gets their source of knowledge from.

I can understand Yumi not knowing but I kinda assumed that before handling a weapon at a shooting range that they would educate you a bit on what you are going to use.

Posted

Splenda would most likely know the correct terms if he likes shooting so he either didn't tell yumi the correct terms or she didn't bother to listen. I'd also like to point out you can see what looks like a bra strap showing on Yumi's shoulder in the shooting pic. So bras cause cancer, eh?

Posted (edited)

4329BBAB-FF30-48EB-BFE7-69DC9B431551.thu

(I feel like I've seen this one before, and it turns out it was just a repost photo and advertizement 5 months ago... Yumi doesn't need to advertize this, she can live without this...)

F22B6EE5-FCF6-4929-9168-7B562B8AF2BC.thu

7B860504-CAEC-4DE5-B40C-DB737805A5B0.thu

Edited by Elesis

Posted

Up

Screenshot_20190115-111501.png

Posted

Her ig doesnt seem genuine anymore. She's been linking everything recently. 

Posted

Screenshot_20190118-161021.png

Posted

Screenshot_20190118-161021.png

This RAINFU rly inspired me y'all

(To the tune of 'Reading Rainbow')

🎶 Yumi King in the skyyyy
I think this bitch is highhhhh
Take a look, cuz girl I'M SHOOK
RAINBOW HANFUUUUU 🎶

(I pasted this from the discord in case any of you were wondering how much fun we're having over there) :harharplz:

Posted

Showcasing traditional Chinese clothing at a con, where people wear costumes to. 

That is so racist 

So to yumi is hanfu a costume or is it not a costume? If it’s not a costume why showcase it at a con?

Posted

Showcasing traditional Chinese clothing at a con, where people wear costumes to. 

That is so racist 

So to yumi is hanfu a costume or is it not a costume? If it’s not a costume why showcase it at a con?

I guess technically you could claim that showcasing "alternative fashion" at a con is appropriate. 

Posted

That is so racist 

I've been to kimono panels at cons before. I think it's more about showing different sides to Japan's culture. I don't think most anime con goers care about China or ancient Chinese clothing so it seems out of place and more like a costume. I think there's at least one con that focuses on East Asian culture rather than just anime. I think a hanfu display would work better there. 

Posted

how you gon let your cERtiFiCaTe oF aUThEnTiCitY look better than your $25 NON-GLOSSY print? 

and practice your autograph dawg :/

Posted

This girl has no self awareness and it is the funniest fucking thing.

A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY

FOR YOUR SHITTY PRINT?!

You're losing subscribers, you barely surpass 10k views in each video, you have 17 patrons and 2 of which are PULL members.

I am actually in tears laughing, this girl needs a friend to tell her how ridiculous she is!

Posted

This girl has no self awareness and it is the funniest fucking thing.

A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY

FOR YOUR SHITTY PRINT?!

You're losing subscribers, you barely surpass 10k views in each video, you have 17 patrons and 2 of which are PULL members.

I am actually in tears laughing, this girl needs a friend to tell her how ridiculous she is!

how you gon let your cERtiFiCaTe oF aUThEnTiCitY look better than your $25 NON-GLOSSY print? 

EW. who does she think she is....? the freaking hanfu committee? she's NOTHING but an airhead youtuber who married a white guy to have hafu babies. 

DISGUSTING

Posted

Fucking hell, I'm crying laughing over this. The level of narcissism is INSANE. xD

delusion-convince-yourself-gif-2.gif

Is she afraid someone is going to reprint her photos and sell them? Girl, nobody wants your authentic elegant hanfu ass hanging up on their walls.