• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Yumi King's Instagram

2098 posts in this topic

Posted

It's not even her shop, it looks like a bunch of shit she picked out and gets paid a percentage of it if you buy it. She's making it sound like she has an inventory in her house that she ships personally to you - "My shop" - bitch it's not your shop you just picked this shit out. You don't even sell it. She's so stupid. 

Posted

It's not even her shop, it looks like a bunch of shit she picked out and gets paid a percentage of it if you buy it. She's making it sound like she has an inventory in her house that she ships personally to you - "My shop" - bitch it's not your shop you just picked this shit out. You don't even sell it. She's so stupid. 

Honestly... all these new efforts to make money.  I wonder if Splenda told Yumi that he would have a kid with her only if she raised X amount of funds?  Or if he gave her some other type of ultimatum?

Posted

Honestly... all these new efforts to make money.  I wonder if Splenda told Yumi that he would have a kid with her only if she raised X amount of funds?  Or if he gave her some other type of ultimatum?

its likely because she saw her views have been steadily dropping.

Posted

Actually, it's all her sponsored stuff.  She's selling JER items she got for free.  They have all appeared in videos before. 

Posted (edited)

Actually, it's all her sponsored stuff.  She's selling JER items she got for free.  They have all appeared in videos before. 

isn't that illegal in the US? i'm not very familiar with the laws but i've seen a lot of gossip going around about instagram influencers selling PR and at the very least it's incredibly shady.

edit: whoops, misunderstood what this is. i thought she was selling the actual items she received, not advertising them like how influencer referrals usually work. thanks @clementine for explaining in the other thread.

also, using a panty pic shot from the waist down to advertise it...... very mature, yumi.

Edited by Bubbletea
misunderstood

Posted

That underwear picture makes me really uncomfortable because it looks like a child's body, lol.

Posted

Screenshot_20190111-130504.png

Posted

that picture gives me nightmare.

Posted

so she does own pants

Posted

Am I looking at Chinese Living Dolls thread...? No, this is Yumi King's Instagram thread... 

This is the most unsettling dorito chin I've ever seen...

Posted (edited)

She's sso fucking dumb, I can't even........ those aren't bullets on the floor, they're shells. Does everything she write make no sense? Does she understand anything about anything? 

first she claims to be a Marvel fan, then asks why superman and Batman aren't in any marvel films now she's shooting a revolver and doesn't know that the shells fall, not the bullets. 

Edited by Klaus

Posted

do you guys remember those kids practicing shooting that ended up killing their teacher? this reminds me of that. it's equally scary because fucking yumi is a dumb ass klutz. and now i have goosebumps just thinking about it

Posted

She's sso fucking dumb, I can't even........ those aren't bullets on the floor, they're shells. Does everything she write make no sense? Does she understand anything about anything? 

i don't know about this one. I don't think people whose second language is English/who aren't familiar with gun terms know that when you shoot a gun, the left over bullet(the thing that comes out??? Not from the front) is called a shell. Although, I've been living in America for 10 years and English is my second language, this is very new to me. IDK maybe because I've never went to a shooting range. Or do they cover these things when you first go in a shooting range? Or maybe it's from China and she didn't know what to call it in English? Idk anymore 🤧

Posted

i don't know about this one. I don't think people whose second language is English/who aren't familiar with gun terms know that when you shoot a gun, the left over bullet(the thing that comes out??? Not from the front) is called a shell. Although, I've been living in America for 10 years and English is my second language, this is very new to me. IDK maybe because I've never went to a shooting range. Or do they cover these things when you first go in a shooting range? Or maybe it's from China and she didn't know what to call it in English? Idk anymore 🤧

yeah, i wouldnt know that. english is my first language, i live in America, and i dont know anything about guns. I probably would have called them bullets too :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

She's sso fucking dumb, I can't even........ those aren't bullets on the floor, they're shells.

Eh, I think a lot of people don’t know the proper terminology unless they’re into guns. The only reason I know they’re called shells is because I grew up on a diet of Law and Order and NCIS. If I didn’t watch so many crime dramas I would have called them bullets too, and I’m American and a native English speaker.