• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Yumi King's Instagram

2098 posts in this topic

Posted

Boy, I wish Tony Stark would come to the real world, read this and from then on start calling Steve CAPITAL AmericaN.

As a huge Marvel fan I should feel insulted by her post, but there is soooo much wrong with it... it's hilarious!

Posted

She's so fucking dumb, i can't even take her seriously. Every fan knows that DC and Marvel are not only different companies, but they are basically at each other's throats they are probably the only rivals in Hollywood history. I hate when people act like they are die hard Marvel fans after watching one of the most recent "Avenger" movies like Black panther or Tom Hollands Spiderman. Any idiot with two eyes can tell that Marvel and DC are obviously different, just look at the movies DC is more dark and depressing while Marvel is comedic and friendly, then again I really doubt she actually watch more than two movies from each production. Just when I thought I couldn't possibly despise her any more. 

I’m not saying that Dumi is not dumb but most random people that don’t cares about it much wouldn’t know. Like not everyone cares about marvel or dc or whatever. My husband also asked me why Superman and Batman weren’t in that movie because they are superheroes. And he’s definitely not dumb lol.

but It doesn’t change fact that she should check her facts before posting things like that. 

Posted

I’m not saying that Dumi is not dumb but most random people that don’t cares about it much wouldn’t know. Like not everyone cares about marvel or dc or whatever. My husband also asked me why Superman and Batman weren’t in that movie because they are superheroes. And he’s definitely not dumb lol.

but It doesn’t change fact that she should check her facts before posting things like that. 

it's the facfact that she's acting like a die hard fan, she could have easily researched why superman and iron man never appear in the same movie and found the answer. But she's writing like she know all the movies and the heroes like she's an expert. And we all know she's dumb because she keeps on screwing up the simplest things and relaying the most incorrect information. 

Posted

There's too much to say that it's best not to even bother questioning Yumi's nonsense at this point. 

20181230_100100.jpg

Excuse-me-What.jpg

it feels like its written by a 5 year old. She  basically has a vocabulary of 5 year olds. 

Posted

it's the facfact that she's acting like a die hard fan, she could have easily researched why superman and iron man never appear in the same movie and found the answer. But she's writing like she know all the movies and the heroes like she's an expert. And we all know she's dumb because she keeps on screwing up the simplest things and relaying the most incorrect information. 

agree. And she acts like she’s hard die fan and know it all of everything:)) 

Posted

Hell has broken loose on Yumi's Instagram post :alpacashocked: For context, the user lucybear900 was calling the OP of the comment a bully, and when confronted why, she says it's because people like OP are easy to read and that he needs to be kinder. Lucybear ended up deleting her comments though.  

I think it's noteworthy to mention lucybear has 0 followers and 2 followings, one of which is Yumi. Sus 👀

Screenshot_20181231-153134.jpg

Screenshot_20181231-153143.jpg

Screenshot_20181231-153153.jpg

Screenshot_20181231-153207.jpg

Screenshot_20181231-153215.jpg

Screenshot_20181231-153226.jpg

Posted

“Capital American”

tumblr_n3jc0gAffa1qb88lqo6_250.gif

Posted

She really gotta make everything about herself Screenshot_20190101-224112__01.thumb.jpg

Posted

I was watching some videos about Mainlanders who wears Hanfu every day and they usually wear nice quality ones, and since they are in China, it makes more sense they wearing it. Also Chinese Lolitas are usually very creative, Dumbass in the other hand has one Lolita and acts like if she knows everything,  Chinese girls are usually into both Hanfu and Lolita, but at least they dress nicely, unlike dumbass. 

Posted

I am wondering if she is making up what these people are saying. She looks nothing like Mulan. I'm

Screenshot_20190106-181016.png

Posted

I am wondering if she is making up what these people are saying. She looks nothing like Mulan. I'm

Screenshot_20190106-181016.png

people unfamiliar with Chinese culture only knows one historical fictional character that is mulan. honestely it’s not a compliment.

Posted

Bitch

4B04C5F9-C98F-465A-9186-E8B568D0BCB3.thu

where?

C5DBC001-4DDB-44C7-BEB9-B5BD682CAE1B.thu

Mulan actually goes on a war to take place of the person she cares and cares for her. Yumi does is just accept a fucking sponge from some cheap-ass "husband" on New Year.

You are nothing compared to Mulan who is actually an achieve one.

Posted

I bet in case anyone ever even considered comparing her to Mulan, it's because they know no other Chinese person.

Or more likely: She made it up. Tehehe, I look like Mulan~

Posted

People keep saying she looks like Mulan on her "Transform from Girl to Boy!" video, so that's probably where she got it from.