• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Yumi King's Instagram

2086 posts in this topic

Posted

This will be interesting. I remember her mentioning this boyfriend in one of her older videos. I forgot which one. 

Screenshot_20181227-222010_Instagram.jpg

Posted

yumi is the type of person to brag about being the skinniest and losing weight for a boy. not surprised. 

Posted

Bitch you're 165cm.

if that's smol does it mean i'm very close to smol with my 169cm?! ommmg i feel like a cute elegant fairy now (ugh dem kenna vibes) :anime:

Ehrrr...anyway, wasn't she all like I WAS SOOOO FAT PEOPLE BULLY ME I HAD ELEPHANT LEG not toooo~ long ago ?_? 

Posted

This will be interesting. I remember her mentioning this boyfriend in one of her older videos. I forgot which one. 

Screenshot_20181227-222010_Instagram.jpg

https://youtu.be/n62eJMRoWsc

This was the video. At 5:22 is when she talks about her childhood and the boy that rejected her when she was "fat" but then dated her when she was 95 pounds.

Posted (edited)

On a brighter note, her hair looked better. Doesn't look greasy or flat. Looks nice. Girl needs a haircut rn to get some of that volume back. 

Edited by Seriously

Posted

she lost weight for her boyfriend? That sounds super toxic. She isn’t even saying that what she did was a bad thing. I feel like she’s bragging about being extremely skinny since apparently “all the Chinese guys she dated liked her because she was skinny and small”. Gonna be honest this is kinda dangerous for her to say, like some of her fans could start wanted to be as skinny as her. Yumi once again is talking about her stupid toxic beauty standards 

She did more than that just for that guy, including changing herself, her fashion, make-up and hairstyle.

I could complain more but thinking about this video gives me such a headache.

Posted

Bitch you're 165cm.

Shes taller than I thought, woow

Posted

She did more than that just for that guy, including changing herself, her fashion, make-up and hairstyle.

I could complain more but thinking about this video gives me such a headache.

that’s such a bad thing to tell your viewers. Most of her fans are young aka impressionable so they could end up doing the same. I really dislike how yumi has all these toxic mindsets and isn’t aware that her way of thinking is not okay. She thinks it’s okay to lose weight and change herself for a guy, she posts borderline proana things, thinks being pale is better, etc. She really is a bad role model

Posted

Lol .. Corn with her long black hair and white dress in the class photo reminds me of those scenes in horror movies when ghosts appear in old photos.

Example photo behind the cut, spoilered cos it’s got a creepy ghost class photo from the Thai movie ‘Shutter’

E447ED44-09AE-4771-9CCA-0377BF611D76.thu

Posted

There's too much to say that it's best not to even bother questioning Yumi's nonsense at this point. 

20181230_100100.jpg

Excuse-me-What.jpg

Posted

There's too much to say that it's best not to even bother questioning Yumi's nonsense at this point. 

20181230_100100.jpg

Excuse-me-What.jpg

i'm not even gonna pretend i understand the whole avengers thing, because i don't but is she really posting this nonsense shit? 

i can't with her, she's obviously riding a bandwagon. the best part are the typos 

capitaL americaN

Posted (edited)

Lmao "why superman and batman is not the avengers movie"

Dumi they are from 2 separate comic universe duh! One is DC while the other is Marvel. 

And of course she say Thor is handsome 

Though everyone think Captain America,Dr. Strange, Tony Stark/Iron man, Peter quill/Starlord  and Loki is handsome too. But splenda as Thor, hell no!!!

He should be mortimer toynbee/Toad, though.

Just realized she said peter the half human as in starlord. But in general she just word vomit this post of a selfie with no visual reference to the post she made. Same typical dumi.

Edited by snickerdoodles

Posted

20181230_100100.jpg

Excuse-me-What.jpg

I just realized she's wearing her hanfu out at Walmart. I hope someone posts a candid of her in the people of Walmart website lmao.:hurrplz:

Posted (edited)

20181230_100100.jpg

Excuse-me-What.jpg

She's so fucking dumb, i can't even take her seriously. Every fan knows that DC and Marvel are not only different companies, but they are basically at each other's throats they are probably the only rivals in Hollywood history. I hate when people act like they are die hard Marvel fans after watching one of the most recent "Avenger" movies like Black panther or Tom Hollands Spiderman. Any idiot with two eyes can tell that Marvel and DC are obviously different, just look at the movies DC is more dark and depressing while Marvel is comedic and friendly, then again I really doubt she actually watch more than two movies from each production. Just when I thought I couldn't possibly despise her any more. 

Edited by Klaus