• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Yumi King's Instagram

2098 posts in this topic

Posted

You can discuss her Instagram posts here. Her instagram is @yumi_king.

Posted

Congrats for the sub-forum Yummy King!

Any Chinese speakers know what she's saying here?

Captura.thumb.PNG.dae36d08a893999c0b6411

Posted

Welllll Yumi deleted her ugly crying pic ......

Posted

She probably realized that none of us were buying it so she gave up and deleted it. 

Posted

Welllll Yumi deleted her ugly crying pic ......

Yeh i noticed that earlier, does anyone know when it was actually deleted though because she seems to have just snuck it passed us. She probably couldn't deal with all the people calling her out in the comments of it 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2017-05-07-02-08-45.thumb.png

I got u fam :haiplz: behold.. yumi crying face.

Edited by ZAGGY

Posted

Rude gross and fighting. Bitchh since you're so dense, let me tell you why, you're the damn cause. Lmao don't be so conceited, who would follow you other than your blind fans. You really deserve gross comments since you post provocative stuffs online. Don't act innocent and complain. You're really pathetic. 

IMG_20170511_101556.jpg

Posted

Rude gross and fighting. Bitchh since you're so dense, let me tell you why, you're the damn cause. Lmao don't be so conceited, who would follow you other than your blind fans. You really deserve gross comments since you post provocative stuffs online. Don't act innocent and complain. You're really pathetic. 

IMG_20170511_101556.jpg

Damn your real personality is leakin', miss hanfu princes. Drop it, you passive aggressive ghost.

Posted

IMG_20170511_101556.jpg

The way she edits her photos makes it look like her nose takes up literally 3/4 of her face. I've seen her videos, she doesn't have a giant honker. Why does she want to make it look like she does?

Posted

She's contradicting herself lmao

Screenshot_2017-05-10-20-42-03.png

Posted (edited)

Oh poor yumi getting bullied. I don't give a fuck. Don't want bullies to watch your videos? Don't publish them, easy as that. Can't do that? Deal with it and stop whining. This girl thinks the world revolves around her. Her new post is full of laughing cat emojis... How spiteful. It's like she's the evil character in every drama who thinks she'll win and give off that malicious laughter :notimp:

Edited by ssweet

Posted

Damn, this bitch is piiiiiiiiiiisssed 

Posted

Smh... -_- 

I have no words for her.

Posted

She's contradicting herself lmao

Screenshot_2017-05-10-20-42-03.png

Aside from the first sentence, her English is suspiciously good in this post..... The sentences are still choppy, but it lacks her usual grammar errors and misspelled words.