• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10693 posts in this topic

Posted

New Video and she's showing off her ring a lot. 

Posted

It's an older video when she was still in china, so she was still wearing it.

Posted

New video. It looks like she’s cleaning out her wardrobe? At the end she talks about a lot of things going on and the house being a mess. Makes me think something actually happened between her and splenda. 

Posted (edited)

They are in the middle of remodeling the so things are going to be in disarray. There hasn't been recent video of Splenda if isn't shown in another month or so something probably did happen. Yumi has been deleting asking about her marriage so who knows if she'll ever address it

Edited by star_gazing

Posted

She's being quite cheeky because I think Youtubers are entitled to privacy if they don't capitalize on their private life in first place. Considering she built a whole channel and earned loads money with videos on her boyfriend, then fiance, then about ten thousand wedding preparation videos, then the actual cringefest wedding, then constant fake clickbait about pregnancy then she at least owes her viewers some kind of explanation. Many other lifestyle or family Youtubers are aware of this and have honest life update videos, which also allows their viewers to support them in whatever is going on.

Let's not forget she completely abandoned DIY and sewing after she realised her vlogs get far more views and ad money. Then she turned her channel into a personal updates of her life with Splenda using very dubious titles/thumbnails. That led to Youtube blacklisting her channel and all of her views tanked. Then she tried backpedalling and going back into DIY, hairstyling, fashion etc but by this time nobody really gave a shit anymore.

Posted

As a married person not wearing the ring is not that normal... one time my spouse forgot and his coworkers ribbed him about it a lot. Nothing about Yumi and Splenda is normal but just saying.  

About the citizenship application, if her mom is clever enough to apply for the green cards then I'm sure her mom could help her apply for citizenship. IMO she's not as dumb/helpless as her online persona. Didn't somebody find her old college essay awhile back and it was pretty decent?

Posted

As a married person not wearing the ring is not that normal... one time my spouse forgot and his coworkers ribbed him about it a lot. Nothing about Yumi and Splenda is normal but just saying.  

About the citizenship application, if her mom is clever enough to apply for the green cards then I'm sure her mom could help her apply for citizenship. IMO she's not as dumb/helpless as her online persona. Didn't somebody find her old college essay awhile back and it was pretty decent?

If I remember correctly, somebody else wrote it? Not sure though.  I think she's just lazy to do the citizenship process

Posted

If I remember correctly, somebody else wrote it? Not sure though.  I think she's just lazy to do the citizenship process

also like...idk if the stuff yumi did in college would've translated over properly into real life skills..... (and this may or may not apply to other ppl to :P )

Posted

yeah I do think she's probably a little bit smarter than how she portrays herself but highly doubt she has the depth to write a paper like. I wouldn't be surprised she had some help. While she's probably not that dumb, she is still naive and  prefers to have people do things for her  instead of doing them herself unless she's forced to

Posted

Posted

slimmer and taller?

homegurl has edits with wobbly stairs. who the fuck is she kidding?

Posted

new video.  Apparently she's going to tennessee for a few days.  She mentions her husband here.

Posted

new video.  Apparently she's going to tennessee for a few days.  She mentions her husband here.

Its an old video. She pre-recorded it months ago.