• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10693 posts in this topic

Posted

Splenda is so fucking creepy, he reminds me of those sexpats who go to Thailand.

more like the Philippines... 

i actually had a customer who's an old white man tell me that he was gonna go to the Philippines to get him a young wife. I literally wanted to barf. 

Posted

more like the Philippines... 

i actually had a customer who's an old white man tell me that he was gonna go to the Philippines to get him a young wife. I literally wanted to barf. 

Philippines,Thailand,Cambodia,Kenya these are the top countries where old white men go to to prey on poor women and children,the laws are weak there and they can get away with everything including buying child sex trafficking victims.  

Posted

Just had to check back here after realising she's been inactive for a month?! She does have a few Patreon vids from Sept but it's the longest break since she started Youtube 5 years ago. Being in a different place is definitely not an excuse since she posted prolifically from her parents place, Splenda's place and even behind the great firewall of China. Wild speculations:

- She finally realised that Splenda is an orientalist creep and been grooming her with bullshit that she wasn't able to pick up due to her having no friends and being entirely clueless about western society and culture. They had a huge fight and she's rethinking her life choices

- She finally realised her Youtube career is dead so she decided to get a 9-5 job and slowly dropping off SM.

- She's actually pregnant and has really bad morning sickness that's forcing her to take a break.

- Splenda's ex-wife/kids are back on the scene and causing drama which means she needs to stop vlogs for whatever reason.

Posted (edited)

Just had to check back here after realising she's been inactive for a month?! She does have a few Patreon vids from Sept but it's the longest break since she started Youtube 5 years ago. Being in a different place is definitely not an excuse since she posted prolifically from her parents place, Splenda's place and even behind the great firewall of China. Wild speculations:

- She finally realised that Splenda is an orientalist creep and been grooming her with bullshit that she wasn't able to pick up due to her having no friends and being entirely clueless about western society and culture. They had a huge fight and she's rethinking her life choices

- She finally realised her Youtube career is dead so she decided to get a 9-5 job and slowly dropping off SM.

- She's actually pregnant and has really bad morning sickness that's forcing her to take a break.

- Splenda's ex-wife/kids are back on the scene and causing drama which means she needs to stop vlogs for whatever reason.

She actually hasnt made a patreon vid since Aug 25 so almost a month there too. She's not completely gone off the net but all she's done so far these past two weeks was post 3 random pics and reply to the one or two comments that show up. God knows why the rest of patrons havent jumped ship when she announced she wasnt going to make new content in September when she comes back. Granted she said she was going to make them up but still. The reason she hasn't really been filming in was Seattle was  because she forgot her tripod at home but still a lackluster excuse.

Your theories do sound plausible though

Edited by star_gazing

Posted

My bet is legal troubles or pregnancy.

Posted

Wouldn't be surprised if Splenda already found somebody else 

Posted

Goddamn what a twist.

I feel bad for her but at the same time I'm glad she finally opened her eyes to see the reality of her situation.

She should seriously divorce Splenda and stay miles away from him. But I can't imagine how tough it must be to be pregnant with your fetishist's baby and working a 9-5 job at the same time to gain an income because she was entirely dependent on that gross guy.

It's a tough situation but for the wellness of her baby, she needs to get away from that asshole and continue on as a working mom.

Posted

Goddamn what a twist.

I feel bad for her but at the same time I'm glad she finally opened her eyes to see the reality of her situation.

She should seriously divorce Splenda and stay miles away from him. But I can't imagine how tough it must be to be pregnant with your fetishist's baby and working a 9-5 job at the same time to gain an income because she was entirely dependent on that gross guy.

It's a tough situation but for the wellness of her baby, she needs to get away from that asshole and continue on as a working mom.

A twist? Are you alluding to something that got revealed on her socials or in the discord....?

Posted

A twist? Are you alluding to something that got revealed on her socials or in the discord....?

Referring to my reaction to @GalaxyCake's comment summarizing what has been going on since she went inactive (I don't follow her social or the discord).

Posted

Referring to my reaction to @GalaxyCake's comment summarizing what has been going on since she went inactive (I don't follow her social or the discord).

oh okay, I thought something new had been revealed.

Posted

@Caeleigh Aah those were just my theories why she went away for so long. Not actually what happened. I'm just as curious to know!

Posted

@Caeleigh Aah those were just my theories why she went away for so long. Not actually what happened. I'm just as curious to know!

Ohhh I thought it was actual tea nvm then :alpacadone:

Posted

Does anyone knows anything about her? Like she’s been gone for a long time now...

Maybe something happened to her.

Didn’t she said a while ago that she wanted to work and Splenda started to bitch about it?

who knows maybe she found a job?

or maybe she got tired of him?

Posted

Does anyone knows anything about her? Like she’s been gone for a long time now...

Maybe something happened to her.

Didn’t she said a while ago that she wanted to work and Splenda started to bitch about it?

who knows maybe she found a job?

or maybe she got tired of him?

apparently she went back to Seattle to visit her mom. And today she finally posted on patreon. A video about how shes still not pregnant and another video of her eating a bowl of noodles. 

Posted

apparently she went back to Seattle to visit her mom. And today she finally posted on patreon. A video about how shes still not pregnant and another video of her eating a bowl of noodles. 

Is she aware that if she’s pushing and thinking of getting pregnant it wont happen? And know she’s getting old... shes like obssesed at this point.