• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Yumi King Videos

10883 posts in this topic

Posted

This... I could see Yumi going the path of Xiaxue -- a Singaporean blogger who got nose jobs, wore fake contacts, dyed hair, lightened skin, who got a lot of flack for trying to "become a white girl". Not sure I agree or not but Yumi definitely goes over the top on the skin lightening. I don't think the solution is to lighten her hair too; it's for her to become more comfortable in her own skin.

ffttt LOL yumi wishes she can be as (in)famous as xiaxue

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15_vF5n8J5k

It is the "facts about pregnancy" video.- She says this video is the "public" version of the private patreon video.

Watching the video, there is very little information about how babies are made, etc that Yumi actually knows.  She didn't understand the "XX" or the "XY" being male or female and how that comes about, for example.

Edited by Anitram
additional info

Posted

I just found a weird(and sad) comment on the pregnancy video; just thought I'd leave it here. Looks like Yumi and Splen ran into an unlikely fan last night at Wal-Mart.

Screenshot_20190211-121740.thumb.png.d85

Posted

I just found a weird(and sad) comment on the pregnancy video; just thought I'd leave it here. Looks like Yumi and Splen ran into an unlikely fan last night at Wal-Mart.

all her fans are the hopeless, brainwashed, stalker types that would literally eat her shit if they got the chance. They have the mentality of a cult following and it's actually sad. Boy am I glad my mind isn't this small *rolls eyes* 

Posted

So a homeless, unemployed person is able to have a dog AMD a cell phone? 

Posted (edited)

yikes. that is sad.
no wonder she doesnt have any significant patrons on patreon :harharplz:

Edited by Flappysiren
https://discord.gg/g7KPjQW ( join the discord where hilarity continues + her patreon content is uploaded there too. verify with a mod +flappysiren +nonamesan+mizutina toko + namachoco on the server

Posted

this is so sad... but kind of creepy as well... nobody is saying that they are bad people. also yumi probably didn't understand what was happening while they talk to the commenter

Posted (edited)

Actually yes! People can be homeless for many reasons and for different periods of time. Runaways, victims of abuse, etc. will sometimes take their pets with them, and even people who have been on the streets for a long time like the company. Cell phones + their plans can be surprisngly affordable and one of the only consistent things they pay for, since its their link to the outside world and a way to find job opportunities. 

Don't get me wrong, if this story is true I find it supremely sad that Yumi of all people is bringing joy to someone in such a desperate situation, but it's not unheard of for people on the streets to have "nice things" or pets to take care of. 

They could have a phonr and use wifi to watch the videos. 

ImI glad that they're nice people.

Edited by Sugi

Posted

i wish she could get her teeth fixed they look scary here like a monster

Untitled.png

Posted

did yumi make a response to the comment?

Posted

did yumi make a response to the comment?

nope

Posted

nope

wow harsh