• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Yumi King Videos

10471 posts in this topic

Posted

Does she really have the freedom to wait for the year of the sheep to come around to get pregnant? 

I am absolutely not trying to sound rude but how old is Splenda already?

haha no. i doubt she'll wait that long. she's TOO DESPERATE to have a baby before 30. as if its bad to have a baby after 30.

also she wants multiple children that's why i think she's in a hurry. imo, i think she needs to have patience and research more... she doesn't know anything about her cycle or her body 

Posted

Does she really have the freedom to wait for the year of the sheep to come around to get pregnant? 

I am absolutely not trying to sound rude but how old is Splenda already?

splenda is expired. He's probably turning 49 this year. 

Posted

I liked how she handled the topic for the most part, she seemed a lot more comfortable discussing this then the original menstrual cup fiasco.

What the hell was all the cuts though? 

Posted

I liked how she handled the topic for the most part, she seemed a lot more comfortable discussing this then the original menstrual cup fiasco.

What the hell was all the cuts though? 

Honestly I think she made that up because she had to talk about the wound healing properties. That’s something they promote on the website, and it was probably in the talking points they gave her. I don’t think it’s physically possible to cut/scrape yourself on a pad. 

Posted

Why does her background look like a random Chinese restaurant's wallpaper?

She has become so boring it's not even worth it to laugh at her. I bet she will be losing many subscribers soon unless she starts selling her pregnancy on her main channel.

Posted

Why does her background look like a random Chinese restaurant's wallpaper?

She has become so boring it's not even worth it to laugh at her. I bet she will be losing many subscribers soon unless she starts selling her pregnancy on her main channel.

because she loves that tacky aesthetic. She literally had a Chinese takeout box purse. 

Posted

New video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrrWAis71JU

Her nose contouring is.........uhmm....

2019-02-07.thumb.png.61872cc1f8c3f48a1f9

it looks like something else....

yeah its looks like a penis.

not gonna lie tho, my experience with contouring is that I needed a lot of practice to adjust the techniques used by beauty gurus to my own face. i'm bothered by the whitening cream she used. looks like she's dead. not cute

Posted

yeah its looks like a penis.

not gonna lie tho, my experience with contouring is that I needed a lot of practice to adjust the techniques used by beauty gurus to my own face. i'm bothered by the whitening cream she used. looks like she's dead. not cute

I realize that it's a trend in China for the girls to look dead pale. I think it looks awful to but she's obcessed with being white so whatevs 

Posted

From her latest video:A703F057-47A8-47DB-9EE6-3B055CA080E6.thu

I think Yumi should dye her hair this color; it actually compliments her skin tone compared to her natural hair. She looks quite nice for once.

yessss. Even a dark chocolate brown would look nice too and some layers!! 

Posted

Yeah her natural jet black washes her out but then again Yumi lightens her photos a lot to get rid of her warm slightly tanned skin

Posted

Yeah her natural jet black washes her out but then again Yumi lightens her photos a lot to get rid of her warm slightly tanned skin

This... I could see Yumi going the path of Xiaxue -- a Singaporean blogger who got nose jobs, wore fake contacts, dyed hair, lightened skin, who got a lot of flack for trying to "become a white girl". Not sure I agree or not but Yumi definitely goes over the top on the skin lightening. I don't think the solution is to lighten her hair too; it's for her to become more comfortable in her own skin.

ps : meme is not mine I just lifted it from Google Image for reference lol

xiaxue.jpg

Posted

This... I could see Yumi going the path of Xiaxue -- a Singaporean blogger who got nose jobs, wore fake contacts, dyed hair, lightened skin, who got a lot of flack for trying to "become a white girl". Not sure I agree or not but Yumi definitely goes over the top on the skin lightening. I don't think the solution is to lighten her hair too; it's for her to become more comfortable in her own skin.

ps : meme is not mine I just lifted it from Google Image for reference lol

xiaxue.jpg

Slightly OT but I was from the same country as xiaxue and I've never heard of her getting criticised for "trying to be white". Come to think of it, she did back in 2000's when she was still sporting a tan and blonde hair but that was when people were more closed minded. She openly accepts that she's a Singaporean Chinese and doesn't try to change her accent. Just bc someone dyes their hair light and wears coloured lenses doesn't necessarily mean they're trying to be white imo. But like I said, this is my opinion. You can agree to disagree :alpacacrush: