• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10693 posts in this topic

Posted

Does Yumi know anything about the Chinese zodiac? Pig is one of the most blessed (有福气) Chinese zodiacs. 

Nah, thats why she went to the first google search site and went from there. She seems to barely know her own culture let alone the zodiac aspect of it, imo.

Posted

Yumi is so obsessed with white men, what is she going to do if her children come out with darker skin looking Asian? Not to assume anything here.  My sister is the palest of pale white skin, and she is married to a man who is half Vietnamese and half Caucasian.  Her two youngest children look very Asian.  So I wonder what Yumi would do if she had a boy who looks Asian? 

LLOOOOOLLL😂, does she really think that her babies are gonna be white? There's a 99.99% chance of her having a white child and we all know that's not gonna happen. 

Posted

LLOOOOOLLL😂, does she really think that her babies are gonna be white? There's a 99.99% chance of her having a white child and we all know that's not gonna happen. 

yeah it be just as Asian as her but maybe lighter hair color. Or probably be a dark skin Asian which she will try to use whiting products on. Poor kid.

especially when she wants a girl 

Posted (edited)

Does Yumi know anything about the Chinese zodiac? Pig is one of the most blessed (有福气) Chinese zodiacs. 

i think her reason is so shallow, like the animal not being cute enough... if she really did follow the zodiac she should pick a year compatible to hers and splenda's...

Yumi is so obsessed with white men, what is she going to do if her children come out with darker skin looking Asian? Not to assume anything here.  My sister is the palest of pale white skin, and she is married to a man who is half Vietnamese and half Caucasian.  Her two youngest children look very Asian.  So I wonder what Yumi would do if she had a boy who looks Asian? 

ikr. i have seen hafu babies and while they look really beautiful they aren't as pale as their caucasian mom/ dad. 

*they aren't as pale as yumi might want. they have beautiful golden skin

Edited by ilovebruises

Posted

i have seen hafu babies and while they look really beautiful they aren't as pale as their caucasian mom/ dad. 

I'm a hafu myself and lemme tell you, my siblings and I look NOTHING alike (south east asian + white). My oldest siblings looks dark and asian af, my other sibling is as pale a whole milk with blonde hair and blue eyes. I've been told that I look Korean with double eyelid/nose/jawline surgery.

So if Yumi is trying to get the "Asian with the good skin/eyes/nose" she's in for a rude awaken. Either way, I think she'd torture that child no matter what with how obsessed she is with weight and looking cute.

Posted

Either way, I think she'd torture that child no matter what with how obsessed she is with weight and looking cute.

Oh God, she's gonna turn into Margaret Palermo!!!! That poor child!!! 

Posted

If they don't hurry up the baby will be a rat... no kewt animal for baby girl!! 

Imagini pentru remy ratatouille

Posted

It’s horrible to say but I really wish she won’t have any children if she’s really that dense and self absorbent as she is in her videos. 

Please, Spleanda sneak that birth control pills into her pile of pills. 

Posted (edited)

She mentioned sheep (aka ram, goat, etc) as one of her desired years. 

Sheep is literally the worst year lol. Like people go out of their way to not give birth during sheep years.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/chinese-couples-rush-to-get-pregnant-before-dreaded-year-of-the-sheep/2014/05/08/e9f4adbc-d529-11e3-8a78-8fe50322a72c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.68927ea127eb

Edited by lucky

Posted

Well dumi was born in the year of the sheeps. I wonder if her mother cared about the year she be born on.

Posted

Does yumi realize that she can’t just try to have a baby and hope it’s born on a certain year

its not like if she has a baby now it’ll magically be born the year of the sheep. You gotta plan this stuff, not be actively trying to get pregnant anytime and hope it’ll be born on the whatever year is the sheep

Posted (edited)

gosh and even her patreon content isn't even that interesting or exclusive. she's just trying to milk more money out of her viewers cuz her sponsorships aren't paying her enough

Edited by Flappysiren
https://discord.gg/g7KPjQW ( join the discord where hilarity continues + her patreon content is uploaded there too)

Posted

why is she talking about making a baby as if she's building a sims, my ex is quarter chinese from his mother side and he still looks 99.8% chinese just with different hair texture. it's almost impossible for her to have a pure snow white baby like she wanted, especially since it's her first child. sorry yumi, better be disappointed now than the day they're born.

Posted

My best friend is a hafu with 7 other siblings. Her mom is Korean, and her dad is white. And they look ranging from sort of white with a raging tan, to exactly eastern Asian, to kind of native American. She also had very bad acne problem from highschool through college. 

She thinks hafus all turn out looking like Danielle Peita Graham, Hannah Quinlivan, Lalisa Monoban, or Michelle Zauner, but that’s not real life. There’s a reason why they are celebrities, not average the Janes

Posted

Does she really have the freedom to wait for the year of the sheep to come around to get pregnant? 

I am absolutely not trying to sound rude but how old is Splenda already?