• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Yumi King Videos

10693 posts in this topic

Posted

We get to see a non filter face of dumi. She's not cute.

And lol splenda is a Scott though we all knew that. They Def not a lovely couple.

Posted

Another one

56DAE5D1-3894-442D-82ED-ED5979DEFBED.jpeg

Posted

07F3FC78-08F7-49CC-B046-368454A8D60F.jpeg

She untagged herself from this person's picture. Maybe I'm just cranky, but I think that's kinda rude. This person seemed really excited to meet Yumi and she untagged herself because she didn't like the picture. That's kinda crappy to do to your fans.

Posted (edited)

She untagged herself from this person's picture. Maybe I'm just cranky, but I think that's kinda rude. This person seemed really excited to meet Yumi and she untagged herself because she didn't like the picture. That's kinda crappy to do to your fans.

it really is. She has a tendency to untag herself from fan photos as I’ve noticed from the last con. Probably because she doesn’t like how she looks in them? But it looks like she’s still tagged on this photo, at least to me she is still looks tagged. It’s funny, I’ve yet to see anyone post about her Lolita/hanfu experience shop 😂 

Edited by Sweetpekochan

Posted

Another one

56DAE5D1-3894-442D-82ED-ED5979DEFBED.jpeg

She looks demonic here. Hah her pathetic little paint brush looking bangs:hurrplz:

Posted

Lol @ that ~long time~ fan. As a long time fan isn't it rude to reveal splenda's real name as if it's the most normal thing in the world ?_? Like...you know, I think there's a reason Uumi never revealed his name for years now LOL just saying

Posted

Lol @ that ~long time~ fan. As a long time fan isn't it rude to reveal splenda's real name as if it's the most normal thing in the world ?_? Like...you know, I think there's a reason Uumi never revealed his name for years now LOL just saying

lol I didn’t even notice that she specified his name in her post. All the mystery is gone 😅

Posted

Lol your right. This not info a normal Yumi fan would know so it was either one of y'all or someone on lolcow. Lmao. 

Posted

Eh, Yumi fans are pretty naive. She probably didn’t think anything of it and was just excited to meet Yumi and Scott. I think most fams think Yumi just calls him “husband” in video titles because of her language barrier, not because she’s trying to conceal his name and his past. 

Posted

^I do think she doesn't want people to know ANY names.

I mean she even told nowhere in her videos that her name is Yuhan. This is just something you eventually find out when you google her and stumble upon sites like this.

And not telling names/naming peeps has nothing to do with language barrier...? Sorry if I sound like an ass now asdgldksks

Splenda also hid his name in that one video where they were trying that fortune tea(?) in China. He wrote down some greetings on a sticky note and wanted to sign it with "Scott" but suddenly he was like LE GASP and hid it. So yeah...The intention to keep his name a secret is definitely a thing for both.

I just wondered if he was introducing himself to that fan or if it was really someone from here/lolcow/etc.

Posted

I want to believe that they were a fan from lolcow because that would be hilarious 

Posted

And not telling names/naming peeps has nothing to do with language barrier...? Sorry if I sound like an ass now asdgldksks

Oh trust me I know that’s ridiculous and has nothing to do with a language barrier. I’m saying that’s how the Yumi fans think. Any time someone in the comments points out something Yumi does that is ridiculous/snowflake-y/just plain weird, there’s a dozen fans replying saying “that’s because she’s chinese!!!!!!!”

Posted

New video where Yumi tries on some stupid cosplay crap. The awkward movements when she tries out the Chinese dress is hilarious.

20190122_222149.jpg

Posted

Screenshot_2019-01-22-22-29-51-1.thumb.psounds like she's saying traditional Chinese clothing is a costume to me. (I know it's a qipao and not a hanfu, but still.) I  took a screenshot of the title just in case she changes it. 

Screenshot_2019-01-22-22-30-11-1.thumb.pCan we talk about her profile pic on youtube?  My phone didn't even recognize it as a face. (A but ot, but is the yumi discord worth joining? I've been too lazy to make an account, but if there's good tea to be had I'll do it.)

Posted

Yikes .  I can't help but see the school uniform and pe uniform used as some sorta young anime girl fetish play for splenda 🤢 also that chinese dress makes her look old