• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Yumi King Videos

10559 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

New video posted.  I believe it is a reupload.

Edited by Anitram

Posted

Super late reply about yumi's video when she went rafting, but does she not know what sunscreen is... or is she just too cheap? Because that seems really unsanitary and gross to wear a panty hose underneath your swimsuit. I get that she's obsessed with pale skin but really? Does she not care about how tacky  she looks? 

I was thinking about this today and remembered that regular clothing doesn't protect you from the sun that much. You can still get a tan/sunburn through clothing. They make special hats, shirts, etc with uv protection that are made of special fabric, so yumi wearing regular thin panty hose will not offer her uv protection. It's quite likely her legs got a bit of a tan on the trip. It seems obvious that a high spf sun block would be better for keeping her skin pale than thin stockings. Wtf, yumi? Idk if someone gave her this advice or if she thinks it's cute. In general she does weird things that she thinks are healthy but aren't. Like that donkey soup stuff.

Posted

Yumi now got a YouTube manager? 

Also why she still judging the cosplay contest, I'm tempted to email the staff about her qualifications since it just wrong. Yumi doesn't know anything but basic sewing. She wouldn't know about props and culture reference. She's no yaya han who can judge since she's jack of all trade or at least have the knowledge about complex cosplay.

Posted

Yumi now got a YouTube manager? 

i think anyone with 100k sub count in YT gets a manager... just someone to help with stuff...

Posted

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lVqR1Mg3rdw

didnt watch but the title makes me crack up “My Reaction to My Old Ugly Clothes/Fabrics Vs Good Fabrics!” As if she ever had a non ugly clothes lol 

Posted

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lVqR1Mg3rdw

didnt watch but the title makes me crack up “My Reaction to My Old Ugly Clothes/Fabrics Vs Good Fabrics!” As if she ever had a non ugly clothes lol 

Yeah she has the etsy store listed and it says she will have the fabrics listed.  I checked it out and there was no fabric listed.  I wanted to see the prices she was asking for what she had.

Posted

I watched her fabric video. She is going to be selling fabrics on etsy but right now it's just preorder. I'm going to be posting lots of pics and I'm on mobile so sorry for the long post. 

Engrish highlights: 

Material:  materier

Satin:  sating

Chiffon:  sheeefon

Screenshot_2019-01-11-14-52-15.thumb.pngBut you call everything in your hauls not bad. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-14-54-01.thumb.pngShe's saying several of her hanfu are cheap and costume looking. After seeing quality hanfu fabrics she's decided her old hanfu are too cheap. Gee, I wonder why? Maybe because they were $40 replicas.

Screenshot_2019-01-11-14-54-24.thumb.pngShe also says her old hanfus are not suitable for real life. Of course they're costumes and aren't for wearing day to day! They're cheap historic costumes, but you've been wearing them to college, to walmart, to Asian grocery stores, and let's not forget to the airport. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-14-57-18.thumb.png

I guess it's good she's feeling regretful for buying so many cheap clothes, but of course all your clothes are going to be cheap when you're buying the cheapest option possible. She knew all along there were official hanfu but she didn't buy them because she was too cheap. We've all been saying quality over quantity and maybe she's finally getting it. Screenshot_2019-01-11-14-57-28.thumb.png

You've known all along there were good ones out there, but being around cute girls in high quality hanfu while in China finally made you see how cheap you looked. Screenshot_2019-01-11-14-59-29.thumb.pngOh no. She's talking about her old diy lolita. The only thing wrong with this dress according to yumi is the fabric. :notimp:

Screenshot_2019-01-11-15-01-35.thumb.pngShe says this is the proper fabric to use for lolita because it has a big print on the bottom and a small print on the top. She says nothing about the type, thickness, quality, etc of this fabric. She just mentions the print. She's also forgetting how many beautiful lolita dresses are solid colors or have an all over print. 

32e7712e-193b-5432-bf5a-503e547918c6.thu1548d2bef496b9059e736797a042cf47.thumb.jThese are both Angelic Pretty, and are great examples of lolita dresses without border prints. Yumi, fabric with big prints on the bottom are called border prints. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-15-03-52.thumb.pngI'm assuming she bought this in China. She doesn't mention the brand. Yumi, you're not ita because you don't own border print dresses, you're ita because you never wear accessories and you don't know how to put together a nice coordinate. 

Screenshot_2019-01-11-15-04-44.thumb.pngObligatory patreon plug

IMG_20190111_1.thumb.jpg.795552c3e96de3dPlease don't make any more asmr videos, yumi.

My thoughts:  she doesn't really tell how to buy quality fabric or how to tell if a  fabric is quality or not. She just says her old hanfus and dresses are cheap and plastic-y but she'll make new ones with soft and nicer fabric. I'd also like to point out that 90% of fabric other than cotton is made of plastic these days. Even nice looking satins are polyester. Many lolita dresses are made out of thick cottons. Ain't nothing wrong with cotton. Diy lolita tip: if you find a cotton with a print you like but it's very thin, use iron on interfacing to make it thicker and don't forget to line it!

Posted

Is it just me or her backdrop is tacky??

Posted

Posted

19-01-11-16-03-05-214_deco.thumb.jpg.806

I laughed so hard at this line in the video, its just so unintentionally perfect

Posted

tbh splenda should take over her yummy king channel lol. He's not bad to watch when he's not being loud and cringey. 

Posted

Posted

Is it just me or her backdrop is tacky??

She's the heroine in her own c drama, obvs. 

Posted

tbh splenda should take over her yummy king channel lol. He's not bad to watch when he's not being loud and cringey. 

That's most of the time tbh

Posted (edited)

That hood looks nice, but this video is nothing special. All she does is just use a premade embroidered fabric and stitched it all together. It's not bad but it's not good either.

Also...

C45FDE0C-EE5A-4D65-A4D6-A04A32C954D0.thu

Edited by Amy Plie

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.