• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Yumi King Videos

10608 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She looks exactly like how girls disguising themselves as boys in Chinese period dramas look. I think that’s what she was going for. Or rather, what the makeup artist was going for. 

Edited by thatrandomgirl

Posted

“just be yourself!” 

“ignore the haters!”

”be skinny!”

you forgot the most iconic one:

flight back 

Posted

Good lord, she really makes the blandest faces when she's 'modeling', huh?

also "I just finished my photoshoot, you can probably tell, I look very different!" She literally doesn't look masculine at all? Like I've seen plenty genderbend cosplay videos, and they at least look somewhat convincing. This literally looks like she just did her eyebrows different and wore peach eyeshadow. 

Posted

Super late reply about yumi's video when she went rafting, but does she not know what sunscreen is... or is she just too cheap? Because that seems really unsanitary and gross to wear a panty hose underneath your swimsuit. I get that she's obsessed with pale skin but really? Does she not care about how tacky  she looks? 

Posted

How is this woman qualified for being a guest at a convention, or even a judge for a cosplay contest... I really want to see how she's gonna do it though lol

is she actually going to be a judge at cosplay contest? If so, that's ridiculous. Judges are supposed to have participated in cosplay competitions and won multiple awards. Doing basic sewing videos on youtube that are suitable for beginners only is not enough qualification. I hope the other judges are good, because they're going to be picking up the slack. I almost want to go and enter the contest myself, but it's way too far away to travel for what seems like a low budget convention. On the plus side conventions usually post the competition on youtube so we can watch it. Can't wait to see who her judge's choice is. I'd also like to see her enter a competition. She'd have to enter as a novice since she's never competed and I doubt she'd win anything. 

Posted (edited)

Wait what? She's actually gonna judge in a contest? But she's not that famous, people barely know her...

Her views aren't even that great either despite having 840k subcribers.

No offense to her but I don't think she has the capacity of being a judge, she would probably just look at things that are pretty not the quality itself.

Edited by Amy Plie

Posted (edited)

She isn't only not qualified to be a judge because she barely achieved anything, bitch doesn't even have any honest and/or thoughtful opinion about ANYTHING :beardo:

Like all she will deliver is going to be ~Oh it look good/kawaii~ because she has damn much trouble with being "not so nice" to people lol...She has real struggles to criticize human beings (incl herself lel)

And IN CASE she has something to complain about, she ultimately would fail at expressing her thoughts. Nice judge they chose :harharplz:

Edited by namachoco
Lol my sentence made no sense

Posted

i'm sorry but what kind of sorry ass convention hires yumi to be a judge and have her own panel? 

-she sucks at cosplay and only buy cheap costumes and wigs. sucks at makeup as well

-she has a lot of subscribers but barely have any views in her recent videos-- that is a sign of a dying channel, not a successful channel 

Posted

Maybe it's another one of those small cons trying to mooch off Yumi? That's what the last one was. 

Posted

Yumi judging be like:

"Oh that is so elegant!" 

"Material not cheap!"

"That is so cute!"

Posted

Yumi judging be like:

"Oh that is so elegant!" 

"Material not cheap!"

"That is so cute!"

#1 seamstress in all of youtube judging a contest where everybody can sew better than her without hot glue guns and ebay costumes. :haiplz: I hope someone records this shit show.

Posted

I’ve already ranted about her judging the contest, but outrage aside, I’m afraid she’s gonna call one of the costumes “not bad” and offend someone. I know it sounds good in Chinese but I think someone would get mad. 

Posted (edited)

-she sucks at cosplay and only buy cheap costumes and wigs. sucks at makeup as well

It's even worse :drool:

She isn't even spending a single penny on those costumes and cosplays just for the sake of an advertisement video.

For an obviously stupid sponsor.

...Lowkey wondering, and somehow not, who's more stupid. The con staff or her sponsors. Why is nobody doing their fricking research :rageplz:

Edited by namachoco
Brain fart

Posted

I guess that means anything that is not cute is automatically disqualified by her at the cosplay contest...? She has no fucking idea about crafting, but she surely won't like stuff like robots or anything with violence.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.