• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Yumi King Videos

10609 posts in this topic

Posted

These comments are great as well!

Screenshot_20181228-113953.png

Posted (edited)

Did they not spend Christmas in Georgia? Because there aren’t any Daiso stores on the east coast, but there are some in Texas and Washington. I’m living for that sponge comment though lol I want to be best friends with whoever made that comment. 

Edit: I was just looking at the other comments on the video, and I found these. NoiseDay has some sense but the other comments scare me....

42DF3A3F-1912-4C8A-B360-1B2C8B7DFF6D.jpeg

ABDFED63-1BE8-40FE-80C0-AB9C41DC18C7.jpeg

Edited by thatrandomgirl

Posted

Splenda got her fruitcake which is a national joke in the US for being the worst dessert. Her reaction to the sponge seems like she hasn't been doing any dishes. Anyway, in her previous Christmas videos her step dad got her an iPhone so I'm sure she got some lovely gifts from her parents again this year. I'm not surprised Splenda is already putting the minimal effort into picking gifts for her. But has she ever bought a gift for him? 

Posted

Splenda's tuxedo looks awful on him.  Yumi's dress would look kind of cute without that humongous bow on it.

Posted

Okay, I hate to say this... but this video was kinda cute. Maybe because they didn't talk much and it was really short. Their outfits could improve too, but I surprisingly didn't hate the video.

Posted

The thumbnail though 🙄 

Posted

Did she really post a thumbnail with a photo of her butt!?

Posted

anyone else notice how the videos are blocked from being played outside youtube? so playable link here wont work, and hooktube doesnt work either. its probably because of us honestly.

Posted (edited)

looks like she gained some weight 

And she can consider that video demonitized because YouTube is starting to clapdown on videos with suggestive thumbnails like the one on her video. 

Edited by Klaus

Posted

I can’t help but seize the opportunity to report her video as sexual content 

:hurrplz:

Posted

I'm reporting her for wearing pantyhose under her bikini bottoms like what in the actual FUCK 

We've been gagging about this on the discord for a bit now; I initially just snapped this because I caught the dudes checking out her booty but, upon further inspection I think they are also WTFing at her pantyhose..Screenshot_20181230-125127.thumb.png.d60like she could have just worn some little shorts to cover that line but why opt to be logical when you live life as yumi king???

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.