• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Yumi King Videos

10883 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20181217-141012.thumb.png.f72honestly im here for new wave yumi

The shade of her foundation being a bit too cool toned for her aside, I feel like this is a good look for her if she can keep it up! And with her hair done up she finally looks her age lol

Posted

Guys... Splenda came in and outright insulted Yumi "you actually look beautiful" and either she doesn't understand sarcasm, or she does and is pretending that everything is all hunky-dorey. Also the music was annoying.  And you can tell Yumi was so full of herself too. "I love this eyebrow shape" "she put double eyelid tape to make my eyelids even more double!"

Can someone explain the two dark pieces of dirt type lines on her forehead at the end?  I know nothing about that type of makeup, and as someone who has lived in the Southeastern United States the whole time, it looks out of place to me.

Posted

She is so obsessed and conceited about herself. "I'm going to look extremely beautiful after this. Keep watching" lol. As much as I dislike splenda , I do appreciate him for saying things that we cant say to yumi. Like how he told her her eyebrows look good because its black and how she keeps making her eyebrow look half black and brown lol. And shes just like Ohhhhh like she never realized how stupid she makes  her brows look. 

Posted

she looks so OLD. whatever the hell she's putting on her face to make it youthful is not working. also that guy in the background is my HERO. gotta love a good stank face

Posted

I feel bad for the make up artist. With any other person this look would be gorgeous. It just emphasize her strange facial structure 

Posted

Guys... Splenda came in and outright insulted Yumi "you actually look beautiful" and either she doesn't understand sarcasm, or she does and is pretending that everything is all hunky-dorey. Also the music was annoying.  And you can tell Yumi was so full of herself too. "I love this eyebrow shape" "she put double eyelid tape to make my eyelids even more double!"

Can someone explain the two dark pieces of dirt type lines on her forehead at the end?  I know nothing about that type of makeup, and as someone who has lived in the Southeastern United States the whole time, it looks out of place to me.

they might be jewels or something like that

Posted

She looks SO much better with black eyebrows!!!! I really hope she keeps doing her brows and makeup in general in the style. This is so much better that the dated “Korean makeup” she wears. Keep it up Yumi!!!

Posted (edited)

She looks SO much better with black eyebrows!!!! I really hope she keeps doing her brows and makeup in general in the style. This is so much better that the dated “Korean makeup” she wears. Keep it up Yumi!!!

I agree. I personally actually like her makeup. Yeah she looks older but I think she looks mature for once and not a child playing with makeup for the first time. Even Splenda was even shook. Too bad she probably won't continue to make her makeup as good as the makeup artist did. 

Edited by Sunny Bear

Posted

She looked more like a concubine than an actual empress

Posted

Screenshot_20181217-141012.thumb.png.f72honestly im here for new wave yumi

This is defiantly a better look for her. I think without the tape and lips this could be an achievable filming look for her. She doesn't even need to go al in on the shadow. Just hair out of her face, eyebrows ad foundation that match (somewhat at least) and eyeliner that doesn't go down like "puppy dog liner". And no awful cheap "nashes"

Also I never realized how large her forehead was or how square her head is up top. Like they aren't terrible but I swear her whole head looks so round in her old helmet hair vids. 

Posted

This is defiantly a better look for her. I think without the tape and lips this could be an achievable filming look for her. She doesn't even need to go al in on the shadow. Just hair out of her face, eyebrows ad foundation that match (somewhat at least) and eyeliner that doesn't go down like "puppy dog liner". And no awful cheap "nashes"

Also I never realized how large her forehead was or how square her head is up top. Like they aren't terrible but I swear her whole head looks so round in her old helmet hair vids. 

it seems like she has a receding hairline, by the looks of the area where the hair flap is. 

Posted (edited)

Sorry if this is mean but she honestly looks like she's about to suck the soul out of my body. She looks kind of evil and ghost like in those photos.

She actually looks really nice with this amount/style of makeup, but Splenda comes in and just ruins it. Seriously, this guy is an asshole and instead of telling her she's beautiful, gives a backhanded compliment. What a dick.

isnotbad.thumb.png.36903ece07729907c4d8f

*edit holy crap lmfao i just noticed the guy in the bg in my screenshot that everyone is talking about. holy shit he is inner PULL

Edited by Polarius

Posted

it seems like she has a receding hairline, by the looks of the area where the hair flap is. 

I would be too if I was married to Splenda